New channel xxx

Bronze Member
Username: Chip_la_r

Post Number: 13
I have tried to get in the new pentxxx channel.using viewsat plat echo7 119 it is on tp12267 20000 H v4367 a4368 p4367.
tried auto scan and added tp and scanned buy still no channel.Could someone help?
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 566
www.howtofta.com/viewsat/how-to-scan-a-tp-instead-of-a-whole-satellie/

Platinum Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1412
tooter can you not c/p the info so we dont have to regester at sites or click on links just c/p the info and put what site it come from under it so others can learn from it

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 429
Chip, you might have to add that tp. I had tp 12268 but not 12267. So I added it. I still cant get the channel because I only get 66 % strength and about 12% quality. I think I'm gonna have to go up on my roof and re aim my dish.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 567
i would scan 12268 before moving dish.

Platinum Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1790
GUYS, FIRST WHEN I SCANED 12267 I GOT THE CHANNEL PENT BUT IT ONLY WORKED FEW MINUTE AND THEN THE CHANNEL SAYS NOT AVAILABLE. SO THEY TOOK IT OUT .

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 563
Cartier it still on..i deleted all of my channel on 119 W and do a autoscan on my Extreme and i got Pent on channel 489.

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 191
new files have new sat info, try factory default and then blid scan dont save the channels cause it will come up to like a thousand once you did fd, and bs with no changes saved, do your normal auto scan you should get everything back

Platinum Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1913
Guys, we got this new Adult channel, but this doesn't mean we have now more XXX channels on Dishnetwork. This new channel (Penthouse TV) was added on Dishnetwork 3 or 4 days ago, but it's basically replacing TEN, which was also a XXX channel. We still have the same amount of XXX channels on Dishnetwork.

Bronze Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
Freq. 12267 H or 12268 will work on both.
Scan either TP and hurry you all are missing some good stuff. Both are on
Channels 489 and 495.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us