Question about CW 600S

Bronze Member
Username: Kellergirl

Post Number: 35
My CW 600s reboots like 6-7 times an hour. Is this normal? If not, what is causing it causing it to reboot so much, and how can I fix it? Thanks a lot!

Bronze Member
Username: Mcd500

Post Number: 18
killer thats normal for to do reboot
like 6-7 times but it changes the
keys from the page
thanks alot wrte back

Bronze Member
Username: Mcd500

Post Number: 19
put the bin again

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15196
start from scratch, clear out the memory...read, write and save your antenna receiver settings then begin with a factory default a few times.. factory bin, reinput saved antenna settings, new scans, upload latest fix, set date/time, let keys autoroll, reboot receiver ...watch TV..

in the future, always reboot receiver before and after every new file upload..and don't ever lose those written and saved antenna settings..

Platinum Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1413
and 1 more thing dont forget to enable the patch f1 000 on the remote after you do you seating and then scan sat then exit out to tv then hit f1 000 then let roll

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15202
yes..listen to bruce and his specifics, since this is a CW thread....I gave U the general overview...each specific receiver has specific procedures that U need to follow..

Platinum Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1414
thanks LK i did not mean to jump in and like all ways great info keep up the great work you do have a good day
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us