Thank You

Platinum Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1419
I just wanted to report that i FINALLY got my old doorstop (FLU) converted to PUFF thanks to LK , Nalin and Shady-cove.
Its been a very long haul but "WE" did it.(A TEAM EFFORT) I read all the info you all provided me with and downloaded all the files from each one of you... I took one file from each loaders and also info then started the conversion. In the end I am glad to report Its working again. I did it that way so LK and Nalin can't take full credit for helping me or say the other was wrong and fight about it. All of you had the right files and info some more than others but everything i needed was there.
I think instead of fighting over who is right or wrong LK and Nalin you too should start working together as a team with each other NOT against one an other. If one of you posted info first the other should either stay out if the thread or agree that its right ( if it is ) or simply suggest an other way or provide different advise and or info with out the fighting.
I respect all of you. It's about time for the two of you (LK and Nalin) to respect each other.
Again thank you very much for all your help.. God Bless You and have a great weekend.
P.S. I apologize for any and all hostile remarks I have made to you guys in the past over this FLU conversion nonsense. BTW my Kids and freinds also thanks you cuz they get to use the receiver again.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 559
Congrat! Doreen..
it take me only 30 min to conveterd it to Puff but it take you a week....AWWW who cares..just kidding.

BTW.."about LK and Nalin should start working together" not in this life time....maybe the next life time..MAYBE.

Bronze Member
Username: Snuffles07

Post Number: 84
Maybe they like each other lol j/k. Yeah both LK and Nalin do a great job. Thanks guys.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

DIAMOND VIP MEMBER, DIAMOND VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 504
Did you say Barack Husein Obama and Hillary Rotham Clinton

Bronze Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
Dear GOD do you think that Doreen and LK
will kiss and makeup?
NOT IN YOUR LIFE TIME. What about Nalin and LK? NOT IN MY LIFE TIME.

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15142
Doreen...maybe U misunderstood something ...I honestly believe and would bet my life that Nalin here, using many aliases is a Dishnet official/mole plant and is also associated with Ecoustics staff here...and U could bet your first born child...I am not just playing around about that...to me it couldn't be any more obvious!...seriously!

So , there will never be a day that I will respect, or co-operate in any way with DN officials like Nalin..but U all can do whatever you like... its your azz, not mine....cause I have always covered mine... in fact , I am VERY careful how I word things here, if ya haven't ever noticed....

I'm not some babbling naive paranoid 16 yr old kid, first time out in the street, making these statements , without having VERY good sense, observations, and much reason to beleive this to be 100% true!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9859
LK says, "Nalin here, using many aliases

is a Dishnet official/mole plant "

LK definitely needs to have Psyschiatric treatment. By her own admission she had had 20 names (nicks) by 2005, and now suspects everybody has many nicks.

IDIOT LK WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONVINCE THE MEMBERSHIP HERE THAT I AM ANYTHING BUT A STRAIGHT FORWARD HELPER. SHE HAD BETTER QUIT TRYING, AND CONCENTRATE ON LEARNING NEW THINGS

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 847
"I honestly believe and would bet my life that Nalin here, using many aliases is a Dishnet official/mole plant and is also associated with Ecoustics staff here"

those are very serious accusations , what is your proof of this ?}

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 92
I think we need one of these in all Nalins threads.Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15154
The same as nalin's when she FALSLY accused me of testifying in court and could NOT provide the PUBLIC records...

My proof has all been explained here 1000 times...learn to read and comprehend..idiot

Silver Member

Post Number: 852
just what i thot no proof , we know who the bottom feeding mole is here - dsscentral and dsscommunity BOTH owned by charlie , you can't click on anything on those sites without you weasels gathering the users personal info , how stupid do you really think people are ? go back to your troll site and take your scum suckers with ya , Nalin isn't the RAT here , it's YOU !

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9865
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm:
by LK Platinum Member
Post Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06

"Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified... "

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15163
Coders...I believe the owners of dsscomunity/dsscentral (Soullezz and atr-killer) will be very interested in your comments regard FALSE postings about being DN owned ...expect visitors and problems... there are many computer savy people there..amongst "travelers"..

Silver Member

Post Number: 858
they , along with you , can have a big sweet lick of my ballsack , i have no time for RATS like you or your cronies , bring it on bit*h (replace the * with c)

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 97
Hey Coders i thought you were a girl. Did you finally have that operation?

Silver Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 166
congrats doreen...told ya it was a simple conversion...yer also very right about these guys bickering back and forth...weird

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1504
I agre with you Coders
After attack on LK from me
He says he track my IP adress and attack me
He attack my 4 computer on hard disk and Bios with is friends.
Fortunately I have Backup

LK is a RAT

THATS all

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 628
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 860
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1508
Maples leafs mes Canadiens vont bottée le cul a tes MaplesLeafs qui sont dans la cave comme toi le cave.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15729
Same chit different day.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 631
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1420
well now ... I am speechless... I think i am going to just leave quietly and move on to another thread.

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 208
Lol and i thought the price of gas was sad... SAD i tell you just sad!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us