VERY BAD NEWS FOR C00LSAT 4000,5000 & 6000

Platinum Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2331
guys this is a copy paste from c00lsat official site f2atv where Norw Group posts new files

Looks like support for these boxes are gone.

From what i have read there were two people at the norw release site that put bins out for these boxes,the boss and topcat.

Here is a c/p quote from topcat explaining why he did what he did....

start quote---
I can tell you that myself and the Boss did what we did for one reason Only ! And that reason is our Loyalty to our members ! And thats the ONLY Reason.
I can understand not wanting to support the 4k any longer because its been around three plus years but IMHO to cut support for the 5 & 6k models was not right ! It was Their fault they did not secure All the chip sets not the buyers ! Those units where still for sale a few short months before they wanted to stop support and thats why we reacted the way we did !
Now that I have made this statement do me a favor PLEASE don't turn this into a Thank You TopCat thread !! I don't do what I do for the Glory ! I do it ONLY because I like Helping people !
end quote.

Maybe somebody will pick up support for these later on,but for right now things dont look good for us who own the 4,5 and 6000,but thats why i say if your going test always have more then one option,because in this hobby things are always changing.

Platinum Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3054
african this doesnt' make sense was that from coders are owners of rec?

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 39
Oh my garbage pickup guy must be really pissed now

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 40
put the code online there are bunch of indian dudes here who can work on it :P right?

Platinum Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1468
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2008

Hello,

here is a copy and paste from a other site

"we are sad to announce that from this point on colsat 4000 colsat 5000 and colsat 6000 will no longer have new software bin files released. this is mainly due to the colsat company free tech" - norwest

so to all the colsat 4000 5000 and 6000 users we wanted to make sure you knew that.

OK OK APRIL FOOLS that is 100% untrue

there will be new working software for the colsat 4000 5000 6000 above is just a joke i know most of you might not be in the best mood but i do hope this brings some what of a smile to you. just know that there will be new colsat fixes for those units and they will be here once they are working, BUT YOU WANT TO SPEAK UP EMAIL COLSAT AND TELL THEM TO START SUPPORTING COLSAT 4000 5000 AND 6000 BETTER. General Information :
650-376-8000 info@coolsatusa.com
Sales : 650-376-8002 sales@coolsatusa.com
Tel: 650-376-8000
Fax: 650-589-3084

I know for a fact that your voice can be heard and have a impact but a lot of you MUST call must fax and must B!TCH B!TCH B!TCH to them and there is a VERY VERY VERY good chance that they will release the file fixes.

so let me make it clear again the colsat 4000 5000 6000 are going to be supported but the fixes are being delayed delayed CALL email or fax Colsat and let them know its not ok and you wont be buying colsat again ect, ect.

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 863
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Eh1012

Post Number: 31
its nobodies fault but c**lsats for not securing theier chip.they should still support the people that actually bought the real things.just my opinion.

Platinum Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2370
this is for f2atv site

sada
Platinum Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3054

Posted on Friday, April 04, 2008 - 07:47 pm: Edit Post
african this doesnt' make sense was that from coders are owners of rec?

Platinum Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2371
no matter what we say but the North American market is driven by customer satisfaction,and the way i see it c00lsat will go out of business before June of this year,so don't buy any more of their units,or you will be stuck with them
Smart says e mail them,it won't make a difference because they have a bunch of Koreans working there who don't understand English,because I have tried to talk to them several times

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15195
Korea has was the first country many years ago to bring the FIRST FTA receiver to North America...it was a Hyundai!...Korea is home and manufacturer to most every single receiver in the world..with China making a few clones..

Coo*lsat's future is not promising...the damage has been done...their days are numbered...along with the lawsuit from Echosar they have pending!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us