Dual l&b

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 95
Hi, if anyone knows where I can get instructions for a Dual L&B, please advise. I keep looking for wright forum with no luck. Any information or help would be appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9740
Dual LNB is a very confusing term. There are twin LNBs which are called dual too.

Twin - One LNB for two sats (usually 110 and 119) and one receiver
Dual - One LNB scaning one sat with two outlets for two receivers.
You should try and post the name as there are different types requiring different setups and switching.

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15061
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 9740
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 08:21 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dual LNB is a very confusing term. There are twin LNBs which are called dual too.

THAT IS 100% BULLSHIT AND BOGUS !!!

Twin LNB's are NEVER called DUAL LNB's...completely different animals...and even LOOK completely diffent....idiot Nalin!...

The DN mole Nalin is again posting BOGUS info, trying to get people to kill their boxes..

TWIN LNB is intended for 2 receivers , NOT 1...has internal switch , and gets 2 satellites

Dual LNB ...is intended ONLY for 1 satellite, and has NO internal switch..and requires an extrenal switch when used with another DUAL LNB...

Upload
TWIN LNB

Upload
VARIOUS LNB'S

Upload
DUAL LNB

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 71
Always put on a con dom before listening to Nalin

Gold Member

Post Number: 9741
LK aka greg raf:

You idiot - just shut up.
Let the person tell me exactly waht he has.
What have you understoood so far from his post? NOTHING.

So get LOST.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Nalin is this supposed to happen when i go to one of your linksUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9744
LK aka greg raf: You have nothing useful to post so get out of this thread.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15069
Understanding the truth about TWIN and DUAL, exactly what she wanted...is what I provided, contrary to U Nalin

Nalin, U provided 100% WRONG BOGUS INFO AGAIN!...U can't help anybody with FTA, cause U are a Dishnet official/mole here to destroy FTA testing and hobby...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9749
LK: I said you have no business here. I have to get the persons' reply about his LNBs.

You are the one who does not know except doing C/P

Gold Member

Post Number: 9750
application/mswordUpload
LNBs-Part2.doc (89.1 k)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9751
application/mswordUpload
LNBs-Part1b.doc (55.3 k)

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 96
Hi Again and thanks for the help. I have 2 receivers and one single LNB sat dish. I need to know how to install for 2 receivers and what I need to purchase in order for the receivers to work seperately. Thanks LauraD

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 168
Laurad
Connect Your Existing Satellite Dish to Two Receivers!
Replacement Dual LNB

Upload

You didn't say what Bird or birds you
are pointed to?
Most of the Pay TV you will need a Circular LNB.

FTA TV you will need a Linear LNB.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15082
I sort of agree with white hawk, all u need is replace that SINGLE LNB ( which only has 1 output) to a DUAL LNB (has 2 outputs for 2 receivers)..if ya just want to add another receiver from 1 to 2 receivers..

The circular DUAL LNB will get ya both DN and Bev encrypted channels and many FREE true "in the clear" channels..and is most commonly used..

The Linear Dual LNB is is only used for specific satellites that are less commonly used..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9759
LK had better agree that you did not know.
There has been such a lot of confusion betwen th euse of work "dual" and "twin" that even DN had to send out explantions.
This person should stay away from LNBs that scan two satellites, and only buy LNBs that give output to two receivers, except that there is one peculiar Universal 118/119 LNB is capable of scanning two sats (with different antenna settings) and give output for two receivers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Nalin you sexy beastUpload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15088
Nalin ...AGAIN U post BOGUS wrongful info...give it up...U know absolutely NOTHING about FTA...a TWIN is not a DUAL...only RETARDS like U get them mixed up...

and a 2 satellite TWIN LNB with the 110-119, or 82-91 is the way to go for ANYBODY...more so than internationals 118/119 for U ragheads..

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 136
lk it's time for your pills again,,,,,,,while your at it change your depends again,,,,,oh and the home called and said not to be asking the residents for extra pills,,,,just an fyi
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us