I am PUFFed up

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8833
I went through the full process of loading the boot 60, then the jvvh_253_PUFF BIN (640k) and then the jvvh_254_PUFF and then my saved Channels.

I had to reset the date/time and do a set default keys to get the keys autorolling.
Everything is fine so far.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14320
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 8666
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 06:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is an amateur's effort at creating a brand loyalty.
He has taken the Pansat 2700 BIN, used all thE information that jvvh and Fwank7 have put out and created his own thing with its built in cuff branded clone killer.

DO NOT CONVERT TO PUFF.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR IT.

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 213
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8834
I did not say there is need for it. I am a tester and somebody has to test and report.

LK: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TESTING MEANS? YOU ACTUALLY DO THE ACTION OF LOADING AND LOOKING AT CHANNELS. IT IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM COPYING SOMEBODY'S POST AND PASTING IT HERE.

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1371
LK GOT A POINT THERE EVEN I DIDN'T CONVERT CUZ OF NALIN>>>>>THX LK FOR BRING IT OUT

BTW: YOU GUYZ SHOULD STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER.....WE ARE ALL HERE FOR 2 PURPOSES THAT ARE TO HELP PEOPLE OR TO GET HELP FROM PEOPLE..........STOP FIGHTING...AND I HAVE SEEN ALMOST ALL THREADS HAVE BEEN HIJACKED BY NALIN AND LK ONLY TO PROVE WHO IS RIGHT....... JUST A SUGGESTION

IF YOU DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO ME...DON'T WRITE BS ABOUT ME.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 8836
After testing for at least 24 hours on two different 2500 clones I will report back.
In the meantime, I am NOT recommending it except to those who are real testers. To the testers, I will say this: The loading process, if followed properly, works.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8837
The stupid LK, and her cronies ruined my posts over 6 months ago when I was showing people how to create keys without looking up.
This time I suggest, you all stay out of this. Go back to your own forums and post what you learn from here. This thread is for those who want to learn.

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1372
ooooo ok fine all plp come over to [link removed]

looks like i have to take lk side..after all

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 214
Upload
NALIN "PUFFED UP"

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 215
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 8837
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 12:11 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The stupid LK, and her cronies ruined my posts over 6 months ago when I was showing people how to create keys without looking up.
This time I suggest, you all stay out of this. Go back to your own forums and post what you learn from here. This thread is for those who want to learn.

-----------------------------------------

Nice try nalin, change the sugject , devert attention, whine cry whatever , your an IDIOT ! Everyone sees this.
TYPICAL RAGHEAD TACTICS < from the play book of RAJA. LMAO !

Gold Member

Post Number: 8838
MclinkSKUNK: Get off this thread.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 217
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8841
The $mart 1! : There is nothing SMART about your post. It shows up your ego and ignorance. did you expect, I would recommend it without testing? People ask me questions after I endorse something, and I have to be able to answer.
YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT.
GO AND LEARN

Gold Member

Post Number: 8842
I went through the full process of loading the boot 60, then the jvvh_253_PUFF BIN (640k) and then the jvvh_254_PUFF and then my saved Channels.

I had to reset the date/time and do a set default keys to get the keys autorolling.
Everything is fine so far.

After testing for at least 24 hours on two different 2500 clones I will report back.
In the meantime, I am NOT recommending it except to those who are real testers. To the testers, I will say this: The loading process, if followed properly, works.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 218
WTF?

---------------------------------------
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

He has taken the Pansat 2700 BIN, used all thE information that jvvh and Fwank7 have put out and created his own thing with its built in cuff branded clone killer.

DO NOT CONVERT TO PUFF.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 219
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8843
MclinkskunkGET OFF THIS THREAD.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 220
FOR FUCc SAKES NALIN JUST ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG ON MOVE ON !

SAVE SOME DIGNITY

Gold Member

Post Number: 8845
I have undertaken to test this after Chancy's endorsement of the direction jvvh has taken and I WILL TEST IT.
AND LK AND HER CRONIES WILL KEEP OUT OF IT.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 221
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 372
Apart from this useless argument, could someone please tell me if PULL is for only clones or you can do it to original Pansat 2700A too. I have no signal/scrambelled channel problem for quite sometime and I did everything suggested by everyone here. Please let me know if this can help my box in any way.

Thanks,

Sam

Gold Member

Post Number: 8847
Sam: It is strictly for 2500 and Fortec Ultra converted to 2700. It is NOT for the genuine Pansat 2700.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 226
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

DO NOT CONVERT TO PUFF.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 227
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 8841
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 - 12:32 am:

I would recommend it without testing? People ask me questions after I endorse something, and I have to be able to answer.
YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT SOFTWARE SUPPORT. I am a expert on all things ! PPL think I am god so you kiss my azz if you need my help.

GO AND LEARN

Gold Member

Post Number: 8852
Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater AKA Ryerson AKA McLinkSkunk.

If you do not quit this insane jealosy about my ability you are the one who is going to suffer, not me. The fact is that your mentor has been kicked out of many forums and she is trying to make a come back and she is NOT going to.
I PROMISE YOU THAT

Gold Member

Post Number: 8853

MclinkASS
aka MclinkSKUNK
AKA McLinkStink
aka Ryerson
Silver Member

Go and hide in a p00rno magazine - that is where you belong. You don't have the intelligence ot post anything useful.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 229
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 373
Thanks, Nalin. I have complete faith on you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8857
MclINKSKUNK Username: Newbiehater
aka Ryerson
aka Ryerson Army

You smell so much that even you could not stand your smell and had to change your name.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 236
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 192
Nalin you sound like a whiny baby.....you should stop suckling your mothers teat and get over it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8876
dickfoil : I was not talking with you. Little children like you should not be talking when adults are discussing serious matters.
So you just SHUT UP!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14326
From FWANK7 to all:

"First of all I have to thank Jvvh for always looking ahead of the game and for all he has done for us FLU/2500 reciever owner's.We all should be very happy and realize how lucky we are to have Jvvh on our side.

The conversion bins we have now are running out of code space room.Jvvh has for a bit now has this new style of conversion bins he calls PUFF.

With PUFF the BG (back ground) is put into the boot section freeing up the bytes that the BG takes up in the actual bin code itself.This new style also allows us to go a little bigger in bin size if needed to be. I believe it's from 448 kb to 512 kb maybe even a bit bigger then that maybe Jvvh will confirm the actual size we can go.

With this New PUFF style bin you will need to convert back to 2500 using just the boot60 bin.
As you have knight rider lights load the New PUFF 640 kb bin one time to get you converted to PUFF.
This is the easiest way we have found to do it so far.

Jvvh wanted something to show the peps when changing to PUFF that they will know that they have changed.
So Ukronic came up with a new display on your reciever display screen that will show this.
Once converted to PUFF your reciever display at start up will go from b 7 5, b 7 5 to P U F F , P U F F. Pause on F for 30 seconds then come ON.

You can NOT load a normal b75 compressed 448 kb conversion bin to your reciever afterwards and it must be a new PUFF conversion 448 kb bin.

You can NOT load a 448 kb PUFF conversion bin over the b75 conversion bins either, you must convert using PUFF 640 kb conversion bin first in order to load a New PUFF 448 kb conversion bin.

For now who's ever PUFF 640 kb conversion bin you put on your reciever to convert to PUFF will be the BG you will have embedded into boot section of your reciever. Don't worry Jvvh says we need to come up with tools to allow you to change BG but that will be in do time.

If you use my PUFF 640 kb conversion bin to convert to PUFF, Yes you can use other PUFF 448 kb conversion bins done by others afterwards but it must be PUFF style. NO you will NOT just have to use my PUFF 448 kb conversion bins.

It will just keep my BG on your reciever thats all. Again the BG you will be able to change in do time.

I have my PUFF 640 kb bin done already (Thanks to Ukronic) and it is a 253 bin so it is up and running. Just wanted to test it out first before I start releasing it to the public.

:shock: Everyone will need to eventually change to the PUFF style bins but I will post both sets to give peps the time to convert over to PUFF but again you will have to eventually do it.

Want to give HUGE THANKS to Jvvh for always looking out and passing his knowledge on to us. "You are truly the man Jvvh5897"

Special THANKS to Ukronic for helping me understand and helping me out time and time again.If it wasn't for Ukronic as well, I wouldn't know most of the things I know now."

:shock: Everyone will need to eventually change to the PUFF style bins but I will post both sets to give peps the time to convert over to PUFF but again you will have to eventually do it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8886
Great C/P. Now go and watch football.
Remember this is a Pancrap thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8891
If you want to get PUFFED Up,, all the instructions and files are at:

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Make sure you look at the PUFF directory for PUFF and b75 directory for b75 BINs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14327
2 days ago, nalin had no clue about PUFF, until I educated her...now she thinks she's an expert!...what a LOSER!

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

DO NOT CONVERT TO PUFF.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8894
There is no need to convert if your b75 bin is working fine

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14329
shock: Everyone will need to eventually change to the PUFF style bins but I will post both sets to give peps the time to convert over to PUFF but again you will have to eventually do it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8895
As of today the pancrap is probably the best behaved receiver.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14334
best behaved receiver?...hope u didn't have any kids...LMAO

I have a well "behaved" german shepherd...but not any "BEHAVED" receivers...

U are very sick...and contradictory

Gold Member

Post Number: 8908
LK: The PANCRAPS you have been hating and spitting upon are working fine and much better than your Viewsats.

NOW STOP SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE AND GO AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATIONS.

Username: Moboneii

Post Number: 8
Nalin,
I've got the dreaded night rider going on with my comverted FLU. I was on # 19 and 20 on your instruction sheet and the FLU never went to P-U-F-F.

Now it's night rider locked.

As one time way back I saw a file that was meant to correct the dreaded night rider problem. Do you have this file and procedure on how to correct the FLU?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 101
Nalin there is no need to shout, we can all hear you. Very bad on your heart.

Username: Moboneii

Post Number: 9
Nalin,
I've corrected problem. Running PUFF now.... all channels a-ok. Really like your kits. Makes life easy.

Thanks.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14347
U will find this MUCH easier to use for PUFF conversions...without going to a place where nalin can gather your info...

use this instead...much easier and safer..
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/459358.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 8921
INSTALLING PUFF BOOT AND BIN
These instructions are for Pansat2500/FLU whether converted to b75 boot or not
DO NOT USE ON GENUINE PANSAT 2700 OR REAL CLONE PANSAT 2700

Preparation
1. Connect receiver to computer using a straight RS232 cable
2. Turn on racier and let it come to rest at ON or the last channel number
3. Save your current channel list.
4. If your channel list is more than 6 months old, skip all the above.
5. KEEP RECEIVER ON.
Loading Boot60
6. Start 2700 to 2500 conversion software by Chancysand.
7. Select Boot in the Loader software.
8. Select Boot60 from the distributed software.
9. With the receiver ON, click on Write.
10. Wait for write to complete.
11. KEEP RECEIVER ON.
12. You will see horizontal night riders. DO NOT PANIC.
13. Close the 2700 to 2500 conversion loader and
Loading Boot/BIN PUFF '" must use the 640K PUFF BOOT/BIN combo.

14. Start the BL 1.4 updater.
15. Select Chancy's or jvvh 253 boot/Bin 640K file. The file name must have the word PUFF in it.
16. With receiver ON, Select BIN in the Loader and start write BIN.
17. When it has loaded it will say BURN on the loader software .
18. DO NOT SWITCH OFF.
19. When BURN is completed, your receiver will reboot and sat P-U-F-F
20. Leave it on.
21. Wait till it stops PUFFing and says ON.
22. Now switch it off.
Loading latest PUFF BIN. This is the part to be repeated in future with newer PUFF BINs. You will always use PUFF BINs clearly labeled PUFF

23. In the BL update 1.4, select the latest 254 PUFF BIN and select BIN in the loader. Keep right hand on mouse ready to write.
24. Turn on receiver at the back using left hand and as soon as you see P (of PUFF) scrolling, click on Write with right hand.
25. Again wait for BURN to take place and then the receiver will reboot, go through the P-U-F-F cycle and rest with ON showing.
Loading Channels.
26. Now install the channels using channel master.
27. Disconnect from receiver and connect to your TV.
Do user set up and attend to autoroll.
28. First thing '" do a user setup including date.time, time zone and turn closed caption off.
Blind Scan if Channel list old or not available.
29. If your channel list is good, you may skip a blind scan, otherwise do a Blind scan of your sat '" just one sat first.
30. If keys do not autoroll, go into parental control (CAS menu) and click on 'Set Default key and wait for autoroll to load the keys. It takes about 2-3 minutes.
31. You must do switch Off and On at the back in between if things are not happening as they should..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8922
Downloadable version of instructions.

application/mswordUpload
INSTALLING PUFF BOOT AND BIN.doc (22.5 k)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us