Cs bin's

Bronze Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 26
the bins are being posted by daays end 8000 8100 and 7000 are up rest are soon to follow if you need the files ftatalk is best place to grab them

Bronze Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 27
CS6100_Norw_V138 up there now

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8422
The BINs for C00LSAT 6100,7000, 7100, 8000 and 8100 are there at:

[link removed]
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 261
SPAM

Gold Member

Post Number: 8440

[link removed]
[link removed]

Username: Grasu200

Post Number: 4
I have bin 368 for Pansat 3500sd - is there a newer one - both DN and B3v are down on my system.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 175
Grasu200..368 is the lastest bin..and DN and BEV is not down...try to turn it off from the back than turn it back on.

Username: Grasu200

Post Number: 5
Thanks man, it just dropped and i thought it was gone again - been watching some crappy channel on globecast all pm. "Justice for All"!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Amitm21

Post Number: 23
damn it, i didnt see CS 5000 on the list, lol...screwed i guess

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 177
YUH..CS 4000,5000,6000 no fix.
it sound like you need to upgrade it to somethine else..
something like VS,CW.SV or Nfusion.

Bronze Member
Username: Amitm21

Post Number: 25
haha, yaa, those are lots of receivers, hmmm, which one to choooooose

Bronze Member
Username: Antonio_montana

Post Number: 43
Hmmmmmmm... When I was thinking up upgrading... I was going to go with the SV pvr 8000 but I got me a gamers computer setup instead.

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 175
How to upgrade or convert my cs 5000 to viewsat. Does anyone know the software and procedures. Fed up with cs. Some one pl. help. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Antonio_montana

Post Number: 44
While you are at it. Tell me how to convert a CS to a soniview PVR 8000.

Bronze Member
Username: Bich_d

Toronto

Post Number: 38
i see a CS 5000 bin on dsstester by sasha.. numbered 167. ANyone else try this?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8456
Wannabee Coder : Avoid it. if there is a real 167 out for CS5000, it will show up quickly. The parent site is
[link removed]. Alternative site is:
[link removed]

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13972
There is no way to convert the CS now...

Username: Bordogoy

Post Number: 7
i have a cs 5k also and thinking of upgrading too, i heard cnx mini is good. how do i get files on cnx if it goes down?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8462
Conaxsat parent site used to be Pansat. I am not sure if it still is
http://www.future-fta.info
Lately I have used
http://www.ftatlak.com, to guide me about the availability of new BINs for CNX

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13975
Don't listen to nalin...again and as usual she is wrong...neither of those are the Conaxsat parent site...and u don't need to go to a site for files and updates

If the CNX goes down, they have a very simple utility the "CNX Project 7.6" that will get U all the updates immediately without ever going to a DSS website to download..

BTW...the Conaxsat (CNX) home site is [link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 8465
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/245665.html#POST762154

Ong_tu
Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 08:51 am:

..... This LK guy is some real kind of Wacko, read his post he threatened to kill.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13977
A few things you need know about the coo*lsat receivers: The CS 4000-6000 were designed and built by a company called hihtek. Freetech the US importer, branded these receivers Coo*lsat. But hightec and freetech had a falling out. Thus when the time came for new receivers, free tech went to someone else. The company that makes the Ariza extreme were the ones they went to for the 8000 and 8100. They went to the same company that produces the Captain receivers for the 7000.

The 4,5 and 6000 were made by a Korean company called Jinhightek Corp. If you google them and go to their website and hit english at the top, you'll see them listed. And on their website they are called Coo*lsats. Freetech or their affiliates did have a falling out and CS did go to a different manufacturer.

The CS4000,5000 & 6000 are discontinued and Coo*lsat is no longer having STB's made at that factory. Somewhere near that factory in Korea are the coders writing software for those STB's. I don't know what the relationship is between the old factory and Coo*lsat, but I believe that the availability of this 3rd-party-software will not continue forever.

The new boxes, such as the CS6100,7100, 8100 are made at a different factory, with different components, different engineering, and with a different team of coders. These are current models, from a factory that still is doing business with Coo*lsat, so it is in their best interest to write 3rd-party-software.

The only way it keeps working is for the manufacturers to keep selling STB's.
Hence, new models. And in this case, a new factory.

So when the day comes when the coders aren't being supported for the CS4000,5000, and 6000, the bins will be gone, and that'll be it....unless other coders like jvvh who, are working on modding the 6100 and other CS bins for the 5000 and 6000...chancysand is not into converting coo*lsat receivers or modding the newer 6100 fixs for the 6000 or older receivers..

The original Norw Group (coo*lsat coders), left about 1 year ago to Captain and Ariza, and left Coo*lsat with no coders, and a new inexperienced Norw Group since then....thats why U have ssen a huge decline in Coo*lsat support...I myself posted this about a year ago, and recommended people to get rid of their coo*lsats then...

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 44
Good to see you LK, thanks for the information. You going to start catching the Soxs down there? Take it easy.

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 37
DING! as a reminder to our distunguished foolsat owners, garbage pickup is 7AM monday morning!

Silver Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 133
i put my 5000 for garbage on saturday the wm people say sorry we don't take 5000 sorry.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13978
Jerry...come see me at www.ftaprosupport.com , a great friendly place ..and we have a Live Chat BOX and a Live Chat ROOM as well as the Forums with all the lastest files and manuals....and an offshore safe server...U would really like the site, and we have some Pats fans there too..

Yep, I got my spring training tickets (6 games) already...I bought them on opening sales day in early December, after waiting online for 3 hours, while calling Fenway with the other hand...LOL...it was quite a chore to get tickets..I can hear "sweet caroline " already playing...lol...and am going down to the City of Palms park tomorrow and watch some workout..

I also just bought 4 spring training SEASON tickets for the TB Rays,,,and can watch all the Rays games, which will include the Sox and the Yanks...and those tickets were dirt cheap compared to Sox season tickets, which are just about impossible to get....snowbirding it, is great..

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 45
Thanks LK I will see you there. I will try that site. Yea being the tough loss to the Giants and terrible winter here I am looking forward to see my tigers ans sox again. See ya there.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13980
BTW...U will not me as LK there...but my name is in red with an eagle

Gold Member

Post Number: 8466

Go Home
You came to spam ftaprosupport site,
now get lost.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13982
At least I have a home...and I just simply invited a friend to my place, thats NOT spam...so STFU!

U're just jealous, cause I have friends, and a home..

and U should be happy, then u can be queen sh1t here, when I'm gone..and I really never cared what U say, cause its all BS and always wrong...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8469

Go Home, LOST PUPPY
You came to spam ftaprosupport site,
now get lost.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13983
nalin...and I guess, this is NOT spam by you ...posted 100x here...the ONLY 2 sites U know..

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 8440
Posted on Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 06:56 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[link removed]
[link removed]

ohh and congrats U now have 18 months experience in copy/pasting and into FTA, without ever testing or ever using a FTA receiver...

Bronze Member
Username: Xdetoursx

Post Number: 28
You people are like a bunch of little girls. Always arguing. What are you, 12 years old? Why don't you grow up.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI... VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 456
Nalin only thinks he is in charge.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13986
Anybody want Coo*lsat or CNX info like I just provided or FTA info and files...come see me at www.ftaprosupport.com ....not going to provide any more info here, only to get bashed by 10 yr olds...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8471
Tiger Woods

I am not only NOT in charge,

but don't even want to be in charge.

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
Then what gives you the right to tell someone to get lost?

Username: Masterace

Post Number: 9
OK, let's get back to FTA.

Like Blacklist said "ALL BE HAPPY"}

Gold Member

Post Number: 8486
The BINs for C00LSAT 4000,5000, 6100, are there at:

[link removed]
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 246
Cool*sat 4000,5000,6000 files finally released. (Please consider looking for replacement units soon!)

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
Nalin I am just wondering why you say "get lost" to so many people? It gives impression that you are some kind of moderator? Not trying to pick a fight, just wondering what`s going on? You basically said as much to me a couple of times. Now I have never said that to anyone because I know it`s a public forum and not mine.

OR ARE YOU THE MODERATOR ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8511
Tiger Woods: I am not a moderator, but I am human being and a citizen and a professional person with knowledge about the subject I am talking about.
When somebody consistently shows violent behaviour, and actually threatens to kill and even after apologising shows similar behaviour, he/she is either mentally sick or a criminal.
Similar thinking would apply today to a person who is showing consistent and repeated racial prejudice.
At that point I have acquired the right (as so many people would have) to insist on that person's withdrawal from this forum. I do not have to be a moderator to do that. Naturally a moderator would have more authority to act quickly, but please do not under-estimate the power of the masses.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8512
People who just installed the new CS BINs:

DN and BEV just went down, so you will have to wait for yet another BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8520
People who went to ftaprosupport

LK HAS JUST ADMITTED THAT THE SITE
www.ftaprosupport.com WAS A SCAM.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us