Archive through July 03, 2006

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3788
I just want to state that I apologize to whomever I physically threatened (forget who it was..FTA is back, I think)..the who doesn't matter..my words were wrong and I know I'm a better person than that..whoever it was intentionally edged me on (it was a collection of a few), knowing my Irish temper and my Irish ways would result in my disgracing myself....I got outwitted plain and simple...psych 101, light my fuse with the VA comments, then watch me explode...I know it was not right on my part to react the way I did ..I am a very physical person, very active physically,and do not look my age and play sports (basketball, softball,football) and teach karate to many younger people...I also ride and hang with a tough crowd, but thats still no excuse... I also had no sleep due to a terrible PTSD night the night before, which U can see I was posting here all night at 4:00am which somebody even commented to me about, but again thats no excuse..I have brought shame on myself for my words of physical threat..I am an adult and should not have let myself get baited like I did by those type of people...I am better than that...again I apologize..

I felt I owed this site that much, but I also feel that this is NOT the place I really want to be either.This site has run its course for me and I no longer get a good warm feeling here. I wish U all the best of luck with all your new people and with the old ones who keep changing aliases too. I need more honesty in this stage of my life..and I expect more from people than what is going on here...I will lurk about here,but not post here again....again my apologizes and best of luck to you....

Silver Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 209
Takes a real man to apologize LK! good luck to you!

Bronze Member
Username: Me2eternity

Post Number: 13
goodluck on your karate lessons...hope to see you soon on UFC

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 163
thanks for evrything LK! good luck to u too!

Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 8
I am sorry, but this looks like somebody hacked in to LK account. I never see before from LK like this.
this no LK wroted ,I am sure.
This is JONAS wroted (domestic hacker).

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 55
thanks LK , u are the man
take good care ...

Username: 1cipher

Post Number: 4
good riddance.

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 17
"I need more honesty in this stage of my life"

I respect that LK. I really do. That would be the best for you. I think things is going to be better in your way. What made you apologize is the same man who made you angry that day, it is you. This is a great step at least at human prospective level. Screw FTA, take care of your self.

I recommend FTA_is_back to feel the same!! Or at least I hope.

If this is LK or not. I DON'T care, I still want to think he is LK. I think he deserve this kind of courage.

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 69
Wish u the best... hope u dont beat those kids down when they ask a question that may be a real question to them.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1213
Grace and eloquence. I'd prefer you stay, but respect your wish to leave.
Many have all learned much from you, whether by you're post or the ones we cut and past. I hope there are no hard feelings.
Best of luck.
Tyler

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 51
Thanks for all your help LK, but I still think you should stay

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 104
appreciated LK

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 80
"Old soldiers never die......"

Take care LK

People will never forget all you've done for us

All the HELP, GUIDANCE and even, at times, entertainment

We that have been following you since your early days here at ecoustics are going to miss you the most

But we understand people must move on. Such is life.

Damn this is so sad......

You will never be forgotten

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 49
Good luck for ur future LK,

Username: Spica

Post Number: 1
Scram HAM!

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 59
Geeez...I just come back from vacation and now it's time to say good bye & good luck to you LK :-), even I don't know the reason why U left...(still browsing all the threads to refresh my brain...).
Please stay until FTA is gone 4ever (hope not :-))

Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 10
Plse don't go LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Islander

Post Number: 22
lk never dies he just goes to hell to regroup jajaja just kiding best of luck lk u will be missed....Upload

Username: Spica

Post Number: 2
Pathetic! There are other sites out there where you can get access to SAT information. Why subject yourselves to the abuse by this fool, who loves to hear himself talk and longs for sympathy. Come on people, this is what he wants to hear, "Please don't leave us. You're so valuable..." Simply pathetic...Enough said!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 98
Thanks for all your help LK. Your knowledge will be missed here.
Aloha

Bronze Member
Username: Slowboy

Post Number: 11
i have not wanted to read what's been going on lately..Not Good for everyone..Lk in the past you have helped me..I say thank you..you'll be missed ...

Bronze Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 75
LK shouldn`t leave for stupid helpless people. nuh huh!
but take care and good luck to u too!

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 48
I must say, that certainly doesn't look like something LK would write. I think a MOD has written that, and blocked LK's account...

This is just my opinion though..... CONSPIRACY??

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 99
Yes very unlike LK to write something like that, but it is good that people will remember that as his last post. Even if for some crazy reason someone else wrote it. But I'll give LK the benefit of the doubt.

Username: Mr_cool

Post Number: 7
nice to hear you LK.....

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 78
LK,
The "FTA is back" has been kicked out. you don't have to leave. PLease stay with us.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 274
No need for apologies
No need for you to leave this site
As you have said you are a "better person than that" and try to change thing instead of running always from the problem.
There are many DN people posting Crap in this site and without people like you this site would be useless.
If you leave this site then you are not the person I think you are.

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_newbie_hoon

Post Number: 71
Hey LK... your thread-initiating post really surprised me. You have clearly shown that there IS a humane side to you, and that you deserve respect.

I never once said that your posts are "100%" bogus, as a matter of fact (when I just used to read, not post) it was YOUR posts that I would look for specifically for information. But as of late I had been seeing flaming from you more than anything else -- however I want you to understand that you ARE a valuable asset to this forum/community.

If at all possible, don't stop posting, all I had asked you to do initially (perhaps my choice of words wasn't 100% "nice" either) was to refrain from bashing people (and just ignore them, at the very least). I think as long as we continue to do that we can continue providing good quality information on this forum.

Bashing people only increases more noise on a thread that "may" have the potential to contain meaningful information otherwise (I'm sure you know this rule of thumb since you're a MOD at other sites).

In either case, I want to personally request that you become an active member again. You're a good guy LK... and I think on behalf of this forum, I'd like to see you stick around and continue your posts :-)

Take care.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 111
I've learned more in one of LK's posts than most post in fifty.LK has been the receipriant of many unprovocked personal atackes by some peeps who are only here to make trouble!If LK leaves who will be next VICTIM ?? YOU.STAY LK!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 276
NO FIX YET WE JUST LOST ONE OF THE BEST AROUND, WHO HAD TIME IN HIS HANDS TO DELIVER SOME ANSWERS AND ALL THE SERVER SPACE IS BEEN USE ON SOCCER COMMENTS?

THIS IS BULL, IF WE ALL DON'T COME TO SOMETHING TO PROTECT THIS FORUM I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO IT BY MYSELF, AND IF I'M TO FAIL I'LL LEAVE THIS SITE ALSO.

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 48
Johnner,This forum has already de-graded to levels of bashing I thought would be permanent banning.Certain people were starting threads just whos whole purpose was to fu*k with ONE person.I quess it was hard to quit somewhere he thought was his home site,Hope the people who bashed him hard are satisfied. Lucky Iam not in the position to have influence on banning terrible behavior.Man,You can tell who had bad up-bringing.Look at the posts!

Username: Thecanadian

Toronto

Post Number: 9
Funny, Takes many to make a site good... Only a few to make a site bad..

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1330
How many nicks you can have in ecoustics?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
why EVA ? because u want to change to somebody out ? don't do it , i like this name better ,lol

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 360
LK YOUR A GOOD HONEST MAN, I have always stuck by you kmy friend!!!

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1333
Im ever use my name instance nick, but is easy to know (my kids too), than in ecoustics there is many characters with differents nicks from the same people.

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 32
Fazal, Monster, Zeeshan and all the other losers must be really happy now especially fazal that fa*g he started it and disappeared i think he should be banned.

LK you should stay ignore these retards.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
AMEN =LK-lives

Bronze Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 36
LK: Thank you for all the help and timely information. Hope you stay and post.

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 207
LK, good job for realizing that you are better than this...I do not think that you should ban yourself from posting because no one really meant to attack you and you know it. It was all a result of "no-fix-syndrome"...well the choice is yours...best of luck.

Omar San

Username: Tek_whack11

So things got a little out of hand the other night, big deal. LK has always been a terrific read for good valuable info.

I hope he continues to post.

Just ease back into it. The feeling will still be there.

Username: Tek_whack11

We could throw LK a welcome back party. Then we could make him feel at home again!

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1334
lol

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 109
Slo - Nice to see a post from you! It's been a while.

LK - You know me! While I may not be posting all the time, I do check to see what's happening. I have to agree with a lot of poeple here. I've always learned from you as well. No one knows it all and I've never claimed to. So I have to say, while I can beat Fortecs around back and forth into doing what I want, I have learned a great deal from you! Take care bud!

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 14
i did say something in the past but no one listen . you never know the value of thing till you loose it . this place is gonna shut down very soon . cuz no one respect the rule this is whooooore house . imagine we talk about one topique then a new guy came and throw his question and you dont know where to go after . we read the thread and we find something different inside . my hope is shut down all fta and guy go fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffck yourself

Bronze Member
Username: Andre_kistner

HanoverJamaica

ok LK is the man..how about new keys or new bins

Silver Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 160
HELLO LK; I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING, IF YOU GET MAD YOU DON'T HAVE THE BLAME, THE PROBLEM IS SINCE 2 MONTHS AGO THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE HERE THAT ACT IN A VERY BAD WAY. YOU ALWAYS HELP US.
PLEASE STAY IN HERE WE NEED YOU.

Silver Member

Mexico

Post Number: 161
LK, PLEASE MAIL ME WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO, YOU ALWAYS HELP ME.
THANKS.

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 27
You are the man LK. You are the only one I trust and I read all your advices.
Please do not give up.
I also take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your information.

Bronze Member
Username: Plutoman

shame on you people. This LK a*hole is a scammer and a double agent of charlie.

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 74
Yep... when your azz is grass you appologize. That's exactly what he did. Let's move on now.

Username: Zambino

LK I every one in this forum want you to stay and help us as usual.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 15
Nice Words LK. I do agree with you for not posting if that make you public enemy for some. But we would like to have you around as any memeber. Take care.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3789
Thanks all for the comments...but its the new people like "Danny" and his comments that after only 15 posts giving me advice..and dish newbies' insincere post, just to be a player here and attempt to falsely gain your respect, that drives me further away...these are NOT HONEST people, they are what we call PLAYERS...and this site is full of too many....U hang around losers and dishonest then U become one of them..then U have lost your own integrity!...NOTHING IN LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN INTEGRITY.... and I don't see much here, so I must stay away for my own self worth and integrity!...thanks to those few who were genuinely sincere and NOT looking after their own self interests.

BTW, of course this is really me...no hack jobs as some "know it alls " claimed..hell I'm no computer expert, just another slug who was trying to help whomever I could..

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 218
LK...you posted again...that means your back!!!

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 101
Hey LK you called me a loser for c/p in two threads thats all i did just two. You told me to stop posting crap all over the place. I didnt get offended I was just trying to help people where i could my advise may not have been the way you would have given it but hay im not you or did i ever clam to know as much as you. I to am irish as you said you are and have a temper but i do my best to keep it in check dosent always work but i try. Im not here to defend you or promote you. You did get hateful sometimes but dont we all. Bottom line is you did help alot of people and Maybe pissed a few off. But thats life. Your Knowledge even if its sometimes on the rude side is always a good thing to have.

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 39
LK, hate to see you leave here. You are the person, who will give me the most right answers. where ever you go, you are alway a ture fighter in my book. thank you very much and good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Now that's what I call someone who has "trouble dealing with respect". You know what LK, you can go F*CK yourself. I put my best foot forward and even encourage you to post, as long as you (and I both) learned (y)our lesson.

But no, you want to use this as an opportunity to bash people some more. I only need to look at 10 (and guess what, 7-9 of those are bashing others or, as of late, making cheap-@$$ racial and ethnical slurs) posts of yours to tell what kind of a person you are. There's no such thing as "a 15-post guy, etc.".

Danny and I may not have as many posts (and OBVIOUSLY as much spare time either) as you apparantly do, but that doesn't mean that we haven't been following this forum regularly (at least I have -- and I don't have that many posts either).

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you do not use this opportunity to draw attention and have people feel sorry for you. Hell, this ENTIRE THREAD is dedicated to you -- look at the f*cking number of responses you got asking you to come back, and if you still want to be the c*ck that you've shown you are (many many times), then stay the f*ck away from here.

Suit yourself, you brought this onto yourself, not anyone else on this forum. You got what you deserved, now be a man and accept your fate. No need for this pi$$-poor whining.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
p.s. YOU (LK) physically threatened ME too (in addition to God knows who else). And then you start this thread by saying you wante to apologize.

You know something, I pretty much accepted your apology, but after reading your most recent post in this thread, I don't think you really meant what you said. And since there's no sincerity in your comments, I suggest you keep your trap shut until you're ready to live up to what you write.

Bronze Member
Username: Quan35

FL

MAN THIS IS NUTS...IT DONT HAVE TO BE ALL THIS IT'S NOT LIKE I POST MUCH BUT I READ EVERYTHING. NO ONE SHOULD BE LEAVING THIS SITE WE SHOULD ALL BE ABLE TO ENTER THIS SITE AND DISCUSS FTA ISSUES AND NOT BASH OTHER PEOPLE. LETS REMEMBER WE SHOULD BE ACTING LIKE ADULTS NOT CHILDREN. THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Lk STAY!!!!!! god bless you ! pirete_pete CA.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Lk STAY!!!!!! god bless you ! pirete_pete CA.

Username: Surf777

Post Number: 3
hate to loose you LK, i hope you are not intimidated by some bad mouths.

Username: Icainc

Post Number: 5
I say ban the other idiots. I would have threatened them too. They were asking for it. If you remember several days ago, LK you told me to ignore them. I did. You should not go, they should. All they want to do is start problems here because they don't have anything better to do. Obviously they are children and if I were there parents, I would whip there butts until they bled, for all the disrespect they have for others, including themselves.

I don't know what kind of parents they have, but it is obvious that there parents don't care about them. That's sad. They probably will grow up getting into trouble and winding up in jail, if they haven't already. As far as for that towel head that was talk (sh*it), go back to where you come, and may a thousand flea's from a camels back infester your arm pits and privates.

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 22
FOR LK
I never forget the way that y response to my post
#stupid posts"""""# And you start yr blabla
but trust me I was frustrated by that and I sware never post in this forum for help for y persons who needs help are stupid and y are the smartest I will tel y and then its not my way to speak fu33333ck you x100000000000 times

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 17
easy guys, on each other. We try to avoid the harsh talk. Even L.K will feel bad over it. Let it go and let us start a new page.

Dish Network, is more important to focus over. All members should respect others, sometimes we get on others nerves. but to the end we should play it cool . Part of life !

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 23
Hi danny
I am not the person who whant to stay in the past but
if y see in yr first post a respose like I saw y will suggessig that a person like LK we shoud cut his hands and after that he will never touch a keyboarda long his life

Bronze Member
Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 18
come one everybody. No body can tell who you are. At leaset we kind of person you are based on our experience in life! So we deal with probability here. Listen, let's just take it as it is. The guy is apologizing which is great. No body can tell if this is the truth or not. I took it, and so far it is working for me. LK is leaving and I think he and I can live with that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Dish Newbie
U have corrupted this truthful thread
U envious loose-mouthed wannabe
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Amah

Post Number: 12
LK............I don't think that u should leave, why should u let others get in ur way??? What about the people that want u here, and have learned alot from you. Hope that u will reconsider. Thanks for all ur helpful posts!!!!

Username: Caco134

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Thank you LK for everything

Username: Azdevil

Phoenix, AZ U.S.A

LK
Immigrants like you. No matter what you said in the past.

Bronze Member
Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 37
LK is Irish?!

Bronze Member
Username: Marco1979

Post Number: 26
LK leaves now - who is next ? - Eva ... Tyler ... hope not. I sincerely hope that these new developments will shake up this fourm to the better....Everyone needs to remember that the purpose of this fourm is to exchange technical information and not to develope personal relaionships - let us leave the sensitive feelings on the side and just concenrate on the reason why we are here...FTA..

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Neurosis thats what he stated in the top of this thread.

Bronze Member
Username: Ganjaman

Post Number: 12
Dish Newbie is the only guy in here with any spine or integrity

Silver Member

Mexico

Post Number: 164
LK ,IGNORE TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE GOOD MANERS, DON'T GIVE THEM THE TRIUNPH YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM, STAY WITH US, YOUR FRIENDS

Bronze Member
Username: Qbee

Post Number: 49
Dish Newbie is a self-imploding bomb taking this site to oblivion. He's a black hole, because he sucks power from deserved people and has nothing good to offer in return. What fools you pps are that bashed LK and allowed newbie-moron to make this happen!

Bronze Member
Username: Qbee

Post Number: 50
Patricia
Where are you located? I think we may know one another.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Hey qbee, I just cleaned out the trash, there's no reason or motive for me to "lead" this forum. WTF should LK have power? And if he DOES, then wtf must he abuse it? He got what he deserved, and if you keep your yapping up, you will get what YOU deserve too.

p.s. stop flirting with random women off the forum, you certainly can't be related to LK (although your defense for him would indice me to believe otherwise).

Later b*tch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
P0RN is on channel 302 on bev right now if it helps any body

Username: Victhedic

Corpus christi, Tx Usa

_USSY, IF YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT, DON'T SAY IT BE A REAL F_CKING MAN!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
lets pray LK comes back this 4th of july

Upload

Username: Mrco3

Beaumont, CA Usa

There are always those that know more than others and those that think they do. What is the opposite of love? No my friends it is not hate. Love and hate are the same coin, different sides. The opposite of love is indifference and very few here seem to be indifferent towards LK. Good luck in your journeys LK

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 110
LK - You know I don't post often, but when I do, it's to pass on good info. I know you as well as you know me! So I know you (as usual) are reading and I just want to tell you! We've been down this road before. Don't let them get to you! Nothing but respect!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

God do any of you people have a life? I hope they never come up with a fix for FTA! Go to some other sites where there is no bashing and if you do you are baned the Mods here have no control over anything people do and say here. This LK guy is some real kind of Wacko, read his post he threatened to kill.I will say this again if they had and Mods here they could clean up this site.

Bronze Member
Username: Ganjaman

Been here about a week and I've managed to see LK flame people for no reason whatsoever. He shot down FTA's informative post and ended that with the "death threat". Then the one post after his apology is so abrasive?

If you are saying "LK is a nice guy" and asking for his return, you probably never experienced the brunt of his other side. Search the posts.

If you are okay with his racial comments and death threats to others then you're just like him. Or maybe just a brown nosed bin beggar.

Bronze Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 90
LK helped me recuperate the money I lost.
I was scammed by a website.
He told me what to do.
It worked.
The crooks are in jail and I got my money back.
THE END.

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 39
L.K. has called me 'moron' a few times...but its just words...its amazing how easy it is to piss off some people just by using words...big f@cking deal!!! its just words...i dont push i punch...old school...all u tough guys just get in the ring or move on already...L.K you old f@rt hope u come back....shaolin peace be with u....hey u hard core guys i dont need to hear from u but iam sure someone has something to say...kato1

Username: Djsmith

I wrote this in a new post this morning but I would like to share it here too......
"I am very new here. I just arived when all went down. I looked throw posts for answers and all I read was comments about "LK "
I miss TV and all it's entertanment. BUT I must say this. This sites has enough entertanment of its own. Who needs TV .
OH and LK whom ever you are or where ever you may go.... God bless your heart for all your help and I personaly hope you get what you wish in life. be it FRIENDS ,FAMILY or RESPECT ."

Username: Mat_nelson

Post Number: 9
Hi friends,
Those who are showing sympathy to LK are a group of innocent and extremely and dangerously simple people. They don't know, how bad LK has been to all people here on this site. I am sure he just said all that because somebody worse than LK has banged him outside of this site. After having been banged his heart bled well enough, that is why he penned down all that appology. It is just a bad phase in his life. Wait till he forgets all that thrashing, and you will see same LK again in the same arrogant attire. He says that he is better than what he was, but I doubt. He is saying all that to see how more of innocent people can he get. He is the person who banned many new people, harrased them, threatened them. It was a big crime. All his knowledge was no use, when gentle people never dared ask him any question, because of his bad tempers and arrogant and rude replies. If he is gone, ensure that he is really gone. Be happy if he is really gone. And also make a strong community that none of us never becomes an other LK. Finally, I ask all of you to forget him for good.
Look at the good people like Eva, Fazal, Maddona Ferguson, Tyler, and some others, who love to help and guide new people in a gentle way. LK was never like these people.
Thanks.

Username: Destine

Montreal, QUebec Canada

Lk may have an attitude problem,and may think he is above everyone else,but he helps people on here regardless.It may just be attitude from hearing the same questions over and over again.I understand that part.People post questions on here over and over again when the answers are already written on this site.I would get annoyed by people always asking me for help when the answer is right in front of them.I for one,misss having LK here to help us out.Whether the attitude comes with him or not,he helps either way.

Bronze Member
Username: Solito

Post Number: 33
LONG LIFE TO LK!!!
LONG LIFE TO LK!!!
LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!LONG LIFE TO LK!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

are you people serious? LK may have been good in his day but for the last few months thats ive been lurkin here ive seen nothing but an abusive old coot with a chip on his shoulder and a cheap fta god complex.,

yeah he may have helped a few people., but at what price., theres plenty of people out there who know just as much or more then he does.,.and are willing to help without the sh!tty attitude,

some of you people act like battred wives or something "yeah hes mean,. and he beats me sometimes,..,., but only when i deserve it"

all the info that he brought to this site was mostly C&P from other sites., all the impossible questions that he helped you all with were answered from recycled information that anybody with half a brain and a will to do a little reading could have provided.,

he spent so much time trashing the people at places like future fta because as he said theyre all pansat groupies that devote their lives to kissing BL @SS., but really thats all he wanted from the people here.,.,

and as far as an apology goes.,., just because the words im sorry are in his post in no way make what that was an apology.,., this was nothing more then him trying to say "im leaving because all of you poeple let them do this to me.,ohhh they knew my buttons and they kept pushing them so its not really my fault that im a complete pr!ick its YOUR FAULT for not stopping these people from shattering my so very fragile ego so F*ck all of you im taking my ball and going home"

Username: Cubanfreevc

Hi is from cuba, i dont speak english very well but some pepople can help me i use PCTV card with my theatre, i dont see anything, please are problem with keys?? or other things. sorry for my bad english. cubanfreevc@yahoo.com

Username: Vong86

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP NEEEEED NEW KEYS
And DISH NEWBIE GO EAT UR MOMS PUSS

Username: Vijay46

The VAlleyAXA

Many thanks to Eva, Taylor others and LK (despite of his caustic remarks to people). Reading is a prerequisite to understand the problem &/or its solution.
I have learnt a lot about the human nature by just visiting this site.
VK

Username: Nakad

Mississauga, ON Canada

Post Number: 3
Honest LK jesus love you .

Username: Qwerty43

as you can see by my registration date, I haven't been on this site very long (because i just got into fta), but in the little bit of time i've been here i learned that if you wanted real answers READ lk's posts. when i told a friend of mine about this site i told him lk could be moody but if you wanted good info READ his posts. manuel just stated that any info lk gave was info that "anybody with half a brain and a will to do a little reading could have provided". what was it that lk would always say, read some of the other threads here before you ask such a stupid question. so you're bashing lk for having an attitude, then preaching the exact same message he was, READ! you'll see i don't have many posts, that's because in the time i've been a member here i've been READING posts, not asking questions, because all of the answers i needed were already in other threads, i just needed to take the time to find them. i didn't expect lk or anyone else to spoon feed me info.

i couldn't help but notice that the people bashing lk in this thread have just become registered members in the last month or two. coincidence or just alot of aliases???

Username: Vijay46

Post Number: 4
LK, Ur posts have helped a lot of people - whether they are willing to admit it or not. Taught them to do a bit of research too. U do not need to apologise. U have acted like a good teacher who would guide the students to do their homework before they ask the same repeated questions (with answers on the board).
I really hope to C Ur posts.
VK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us