Missing channels on Pansat

Bronze Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 32
I have a Pansat 2700 hooked up to DN. Everything is cool with the dish as my Viewsat has no such probs. I do a blind scan after loading the latest bin and while most channels are fine even the numbers are missing on quite a few channels. Also some channels are doubled. Does this mean I need to download a new channel list? and should I do a factory reset? I know I've seen the answer here before but cant seem to find it now. Help. Thanks

Bronze Member

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 35
sorry for double post

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 181
If I were you, I would delete all channels then scan (Selecting ALL) for each satellite used.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 480
I would suggest a factory default and then rescan your birds!

Bronze Member

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 37
when I do the factory default do I need to put the sat file,channel list or anything else in before scanning

Bronze Member
Username: Patches123

Post Number: 15
slo_hand2: how do you do this; i have a flu converted to a 2700 and am unsure as to how to do a factory reset, set up and scan...etc. Can you send link to procedures

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 183
Dave M--If you do a default, you will have to enter the set up info. However, all of that has to usually be entered again after an update any how.

JCohoe-if you factory reset, first, write down your current working settings. Go to Installation, then antenna--then to the the satellite you want to scan. You (at least this is what I recommended, others may prefer a blind scan) will then see ALL at the bottom--then you select okay on the remote. You do that for each one you want.

A factory reset isn't usually necessary after an update--just set up. Usually, recommend a factory reset when problems exist.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us