SONICVIEW sv 4000 clone

Bronze Member
Username: Carburante

Post Number: 22
i was wondering which box to buy? a cw 800 or a sv 4000. but in my research i found this website.
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/352781/4031575/0/1185445916/Digital_Satellite_Rece iver_SONICVIEW_SV-4000.jpg
and more interesting this one here:
http://www.diytrade.com/directory/global/buy/products/3136783/China_Manufacturer s-Digital_Satellite_Receiver_SONICVIEW_SV-4000.html

now i think that all the box that the sponsors are selling are clones but bin friendlys ,that s why people are not screaming about sonicview boxes fried.
i dont know what believe.
anyone has picture of the differences between these two fta receivers original/clones.
today i ll like to buy a new one to replace my old pansat. any help is wellcomeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8165
"Price: USD $ 55 / pc
Min. Order: 2000 pc
"

By the time you count shipping costs, distributor's markup, and retailer's markup to a price of $140-165 for a single to a end user - I do not see anything wrong.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
china manufacturer is the wrong issue here.
it is not made in corea.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8175
My mistake. It must be a clone from China.
considering the offered volume pricing, it does not have that much of a price advantage over the real thing from Korea.

Silver Member
Username: Ndn3

Post Number: 152
the picture on chinese listing shows Made in Korea... not made in china....

I agree with Nalin's first post... US$55 + other expense = sale price of US$130 ~

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
my pansat-c 2700 says made in korea and is a clone. the problem here is to know the differences between the original/clone. i saw the label made in korea and went all over the manufacturer website and saw the quantity of merchandise clone that they re actually doing.
u calculate the price is ok , but what if we are buying clones instead of original boxes.

anyone have a minimal clue about the differences?

Silver Member
Username: Ndn3

Post Number: 153
anyway, whatever the differenc is. this doesn't matter... as long as you're watching the channels and have no difference. both original and clone use the same file...
if it serves your purpose, be happy...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
tku for ur response, for the time u took to read the post. but there is a concern if clones begin to populate the market the coders ll send a kill clone code in their bins so so so kaput and say bye to ur money and ur box, capichi?
anyway learning is not a bad thing to do? what do u think my indian friend?

for me and for a lot of people out there the difference does matter. and if i ll pay i would like to pay for an original box and not for a shitless clone .
anyway tku for ur answer.
be cool!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8176
One must not forget that in industry sub-contracting to China is very prevalent. Nokia gets large numbers of Phones made in China on a contract.
It is quite possible for Korean manufacturer to do the same.
Once the technological details are known they could manufacture an identical product in China.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
tku Nalin. but we are getting deep into globalisation and other economical aspects. i just wanted to know if someone knew about these boxex that are clones and if they have some pics to compare them as they do with pansat, viewsat and others fta receivers. anyway tku for ur comments .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us