Parent and alternative sites for C00LSAT BINs:

[link removed] - Parent site
[link removed] - alternaive site
[link removed] - alternaive site
http://www.al7bar*tk - alternaive site

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1247
nilin do you think you are god or what ill post in all your posts and see if you like it.it is just as fast to start a new thread i got the time to do this to you all day and night if i got to your the biggest hijacker on this site keep it up and ill do the same have a good day

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 414
its not hijacking bruce , the thread is still on topic of c00lsat bins

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1576
Nalin,
what are you trying to prove,
i already posted f2atv,so what is problem with my thread?

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1250
when i do this i get called a spamer when nalin god of fta dos it its all good i see have a good day

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1578
Guys,
Do NOT buy c00sat
first of all their support is garbage
secondly if your box dies,there is NO warranty on it.they want original factory bin on it when you send it for repairs,but this is not possible,when you can not power the box.
and the cost of sending it and getting it back WITHOUT getting repairs done is $58.
DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SH!T

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8138
"Nalin,
what are you trying to prove,
i already posted f2atv,so what is problem with my thread?"

In that case, what do you want to say to RTAP, Bruce?
Did he not highjack?
Don't you see that out of courtesy I waited (over an hour) till somebody else had posted alternatives because till then the word f2atv was sufficient there.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1584
i have never crossed lines with you or done anything wrong with you,so why do it to me,
in fact i have stood up for you when you get bashed,
don't matter just carry on doing what you think is right

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 34
African, did C00lsat finally respond to your warranty service and officially decline it due to the factory bin issue?

What's the deal with the word "C00lsat" not being allowed on this site anyway? Is Ecoustics anti-C00lsat also?

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1587
yes they suck,
they did not repair the unit.

Guys,
Do NOT buy c00sat
first of all their support is garbage
secondly if your box dies,there is NO warranty on it.they want original factory bin on it when you send it for repairs,but this is not possible,when you can not power the box.
and the cost of sending it and getting it back WITHOUT getting repairs done is $58.
DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SH!T
by the way their home site where they release their bins sucks also,as soon as you post something you get bashed or banned

Bronze Member
Username: Pdee333

Post Number: 19
I agree African. Buying a Coo*sat was one of my biggest purchasing errors in many years. They are the last to update BINS and there is no support whatsoever.

What do you recommend? as a replacement?

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1589
well brian,
i am buying one tomorrow,just need to decide between captive works 700 or sonic view 4000,
leaning more towards sonic view about $139 fre shipping

Gold Member

Post Number: 8164
African:
" i have never crossed lines with you or done anything wrong with you,so why do it to me, "

You started the thread and said new BINs are out at f2atv. That was absolutely OK. Somebody by the name of RTAP then highjacked tried to divert people to crazy and other site.
I brought it back to the straight line you had started - f2atv, which we both know gets extremely tight ot get into, and I suggested an alternative as well.
Please exactly state, in what way I have "crossed lines" with you. My actions are there for everybody to see and they are supportive of your intent as seen in the first post

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1863
this is to somebody by the name of nalin you state:

That was absolutely OK. Somebody by the name of RTAP then highjacked tried to divert people to crazy and other site.
I brought it back to the straight line you had started - f2atv, which we both know gets extremely tight ot get into, and I suggested an alternative as well.
Please exactly state, in what way I have "crossed lines" with you. My actions are there for everybody to see and they are supportive of your intent as seen in the first post.

i did the same thing you always do but never get called a spammer.i refered members to other alternative sites that do not get overcrowded or slow when trying to get in.once again your knowledge is amazing.

members its very simple.when the shhit hits the fan everyone tries to go get their files from where they feel most comfortable,but what i'm saying is try these sites like ftaprosupport or crazyfta which have files,knowledge,help needed to get you up and running again.does it hurt to try a new site no.what do you have to loose(nothing) if you don't like the site just do go back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8168
RTAP: Bruce 1 used the word "spammer" and "highjack" first in this thread.
My actions were implied to be that of a spammer or a highjacker, and I have pointed out to African that in that case you preceded me and deserve the honour, which you have always deserved.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1865
lol your a waste of sperm.lmao

no problem queen sheeba of spam lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us