Nalin

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 446
Now all we have left is for Nalin to post what everyone already know and has been posted since early this morning. New files released for VS, CW, etc..

She/He is another retard thats always a day late and a dollar short.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1139
its better then the sh it you wright

Bronze Member
Username: Ennio

Post Number: 18
Tony go play on the freeway

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
This site is a joke, I come here for the humor, not the news. Anyone who uses this site first to get updates is a free tv'r who has no clue. There are so many reputable site out there where you can actually learn about testing. not, the cr@p thats posted here, like how to do a blind scan, etc. give me a reak Bruce, your LOSER if you take this site seriously

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7632
Latest news:

A car with the name "Tata Nano" has been announced by the car and aviation giant, Tata, and will be sold in India for $2500.
Sorry, Tony, it is much more than you can afford to pay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
Nalin,

You actually think I give a rats @ss what you post about me? HA!! You constantly post sh1t thats been posted hours before. You think you are some moderator on this site, when in fact you have control of nothing on here B1@tch

Gold Member

Post Number: 7635
Tony Soprano : I only posted the information about the Nano car, so you could promote it on my behalf as your post. After all, you posted verbatim what I had posted previously and even presumed to answer on my behalf in this thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/440378.html

Silver Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 112
Nalin,
u r cool man. u dont react to the talk meant to irritate u.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7638
imnyc : Sincere advice recognized and accepted on one condition:

YOU SHOULD POST MORE OFTEN!!!

Username: Rajman

Post Number: 5
keep up the good work Nalin, and ignore the ignorant

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
Nalin,

The list of sites posted have been posted here well before you or I arrived on the scene at ecoustics., so don't think I am stealing/promoting your material when the links to these sites have been available from day one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
I'll just give you more proof Nalin is a fraud, and pretends to be knowledgable in FTA. If you need more links to prove how un-original Nalin is I will post them.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/386528.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/317366.html

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 606
Tony...way too much time on your hands..found you a good woman..

"I'm a good, old-fashioned Southern girl. I like grits, cornbread, and pork chittlins! I'm a real good cook and someday I'll make somebody a real good wife, if'n the Lord sees fit for me to marry. You won't never catch me talking back to my husband or trying to wear the pants in the family if I ever get a man!"

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7643
The BINs are usually posted first at:

[link removed] - Viewsat - direct download.
[link removed] - C00LSAT bins.
[link removed] - CaptiveWorks BINs
[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversions.

Please note that ftahq.com is a the new main site for Viewsat files as they are released and although it has been around for the last 3-4 weeks, it is reliable for direct file downloads.

Please also note that completefta.com although never recommended by me or anybody before, is, in my opinion, a very reliable for CaptiveWorks BINs.

Please also note that ftatalk.com site though active only for a few months for Pansat 2500 conversions, is the home site of Fwank7 and Saif, who publish very reliable BINs for the conversions and post there first.

Please also note that ftatalk.com site though active only for a few months for ARIZA BINs, is the home site of Mingo, who publishes very reliable BINs for the Arizas.

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
Psychomonster, you really need to stop offering your mother to strangers. I know she's a former prostitute and such but really, please know one wants her ugly used up body anymore.

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsex

Post Number: 94
DISNET HAS WON TO PANSATS...NO MORE BINS FOR PANSATS...ONE BY ONE GOING DOWN...JACK SPARROW IS DEAD...PAY TO WATCH TV...JA, JA, JA,...

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 168
jack a*s stop it already go do something with you're life EMELIO

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsex

Post Number: 98
DISNET HAS WON TO PANSATS...NO MORE BINS FOR PANSATS...ONE BY ONE GOING DOWN...JACK SPARROW IS DEAD...PAY TO WATCH TV...JA, JA, JA,...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us