Nalin Nyda was getting confused and needed this list again so here it is..

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 568
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Some of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

That is a list that has been around. If anybody adds a site to this thread it is NEW and Unknown.

You are involved in the hobby of "testing". Some would call "testing" illegal. It is best to surf safe and ONLY use Reputable sites.

( Reputable is defined : upright of good character by experience or witness
his reputation precedes him
as in a service station they won't rip your off and are adept
held in esteem
having integrity )

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 880
good info Jay!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 572
Thanks its part LK's and part mine

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7325
LMAO..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7326
Jay...I believe is 99.8% a copy of mine, except the definition of "reputable" and the sentence before that, AFTER my brief and all my links...LMAO

But, I don't care...take credit for it if U want...it doesn't matter, as long as it keeps people safer..

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 574
Yes its 98% yours and I added some to it both before and after.....I said part yours and part Mine LoL

Your like me as long as it helps keep people safer

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 575
Ok I added not before your post just after LoL

just in case someone ( no prizes for guessing who ) tries to "correct" me......LoL

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 648
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 60
The road to "Heaven" is full of good intentions........."

That's the spirit, Jay!

Username: Savtarivka

Post Number: 1
I lost channel 656 (israel television network ) on my coolSA 6000 need help.
thanks

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 660
lol... check the West bank or Gaza

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 883
LOL

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 661
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 662
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 663
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 664
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 665
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 666
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 667
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 668
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 669
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 388
lol Ryerson...how bored are u?

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 670
lol.... i'm trying not 2 falll asleep.... but i'm done now.

Was ur flag represented?

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 181
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

http://www.abadss.com

For a list of the top Fifty sites

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

Also I find it interesting after doing a WhoIs, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server.. And the owners of the sites have paid to have to have their identity blocked from public view....

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 592
Bump

And a few words or caution

Some of the sites added to list by others are not as Reputable as the ones on the list I provided. You will notice some repeats . As stated at the start of this thread.

With the addition to so many threads today it would appear that someone has a hidden agenda......please stay safe that is my only goal here.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

Also I find it interesting after doing a WhoIs, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server.. And the owners of the sites have paid to have to have their identity blocked from public view....

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 595
Some of the sites added to list by others are not as Reputable as the ones on the list I provided. You will notice some repeats . As stated at the start of this thread.

With the addition to so many threads today it would appear that someone has a hidden agenda......please stay safe that is my only goal here.......

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 178
i think that after one week of all this Reputable sits shitt we no we all no thank you geting tierd of reading this and so are others

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 35
WARNING!!

The members: dsscommunity, Jake Snodgrass, Psycho mofo & several others are spammers that want to redirect u to their sponsored sites.

They DO NOT have ur interest at heart. Do not be misguided by their misinformation, they are NOT senior members.

They create new user names in the attempt to promote their NEW sites.

Senior members recommend u stick with the safe & reputable sites in order to avoid being scammed and/or having names and IP addresses disclosed in the event of an investigation of an FTA dealer/site.

Trust the senior members.

Ryerson recommends LK, PRFRMNJ and a few others. They will inform u of what sites are official receiver sites, and also which other sites have a reputable standing.

Thank u.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
Trust the senior members.

Ryerson recommends LK, PRFRMNJ and a few others. They will inform u of what sites are official receiver sites, and also which other sites have a reputable standing.

Thank u.

Sites to avoid...

There is a reason the url's are blocked by Ecoustics..

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK 'Warthhog' and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are.. The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew..

Freedom rings stop the Lemming march..

Make your own choices people. Where ever you go use a proxy server and a free web based email address..

Don't buy receiver from any sponsor on any site. I've bought roughtly 20-30 different boxes from ebay.. You always get the best price.. If you buy from a ebay user with a high feedback rating. Using paypal credit card option you will be able to resolve any problems that MIGHT happen..

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 39
WARNING!
The following username is NOT to be trusted.... and is attempting to redirect users to HIS unsafe site.

Be careful with this user & his cronies.

dsscommunity
Silver Member

Post Number: 185

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
Sites to avoid... There is a reason the url's are blocked by Ecoustics..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7348
yes there is a reason...Ecoustics is NOT a TRUE DSS site, has no files, and is a sting site...they will not allow the BEST FTA sites names to be linked because they are NOT controlled or owned by the authorities!....which is a threat to their efforts to combat piracy..

Silver Member

Post Number: 203

It's interesting after doing a Whois, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server..Which is located overseas.. If it's so called safe... WHY! have the owners of the sites paid to have their identity blocked from public view.... They can't be hiding from [Big Brother]. They said it was safe overseas?

I can only think they hiding from the FTA community from fear of public persecution. Because of all the skelton's in the closet.

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK (Warthhog) and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are..

The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew.

quote:

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of how to play it safe.

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us