CW800 loader question?

Bronze Member
Username: Juchito97

Post Number: 25
the loader for the cw800 come with a file call the dll file, since im new with fta im confused, when i open the loader folder this dll file is there, so what i do with it? do i just open the loader and load the new bin file like the way it is and thats it, and leave that dll file alone? this is how it work? how this work?

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1045
luis put the new bin 145 for cw800 in the box huck it up to tv scan sat exit back to tv hit f1-000 this will inabble the patch you will see it on tv screan if you see disabble do it again till you see patch inabble let roll for it to roll faster put it on ch 352 vu2 for bev ch195 for dish110w for 119w CNN and you will get 3 day epg on these ch hope this helps you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
luis if you want help read the first thread you started if you do not stay in this one i will not help i told you yesterday morning and again today this is yestrdays post

Author Thread: CW800 Question

Luis Baez
Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 08:18 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what is the first thing i need to do when i open the box of my new receiver? should i do all setting first then load the new bin file or load the bin file first the plug it in to the tv and do all setting?

bruce l
Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 08:43 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
load the bin file first the plug it in to the tv and do all setting?and watch the cw 700 has bin 145 to with the same date do not get them mixed up or you will have door stop mack sure it is for the 800 then do a scan of sata then enabble the patch hit f1 ooo on the remoteyou will see on tv patch inabble then let roll might tack 5 to 15 min for keys to roll just let it site on ch vu2 for bev for dish 110w ch 195 for 119w ch CNN GO TO ONE OF THE CH I TOLD YOU IT WILL GET YOU 3 DAY EPG sory for caps and your box will roll faster one one of the ch i told you or you can go to crazyfta ans read on your box hope this helps you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Bruce, i dont understand why you telling me that cause is not the same question, last post was about factory files and setting this post is about the loader, when i download the loader for the cw800 the loader came with a file call dll, this file is in the folder it came with the loader so im just asking why this dll file is there? and what it is for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
ok i found this for you i dont think you need try this
Guide to Loading Your CW800

1. Plug in USB w/unzipped files into CW800 (USB READY WILL APPEAR)
2. Press the USB button on the remote
3. Scroll over and select the SOFTWARE TAB
4. Find new file and press OK
5. When finish press YES to reboot
6. After reboot factory default (MENU>INSTALLATION>FACTORY DEFAULT)
7. Set antenna settings and scan satellites
8. Enable the Patch (F1 then 000)
9. Wait for box to autoroll
10. WATCH TV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us