Nfusion Nova

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3279
AS some of you may know I have been useing FTA receivers for a few years now. I got my new Nfusion nova in Friday afternoon. I spent 5 minutes installing all the required bin files as soon as it got here. Then it took about 30 minutes to set the Nfusion up with the motor and scan the sat's. The receiver was the easiest to set up I have ever used. The USLAS for motor control work easer than any other receiver. After doing all the steps needed in set-up, sat scan, and running all the necessary wires the channels came in great. The picture quality of the nfusion is much better than the Pansat or Viewsat I have tested. I would recomened this receiver to all....

Gold Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 1011
Yeah it's a freetv'ers wet dream.... how can anyone justify they are TESTING when they using IKS what are u testing things like if u have continuity between the lnb and receiver......

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 202
well well look who the Devil bought back.
They don't stay away long do they?

Only the TESTER can say easy as America pie.

Silver Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 106
TFT, good to see(read) you. How goes it?
nub.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1537
good to hear that fta tester

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 183
I've owned CS, VS, Nfusion and now Neosat Ipro. The Pro is by far the best STB I've ran for picture quality, guide, loading, IKS, etc... it even has a better on screen with logos than actual BEV & DN receivers themselves!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1548
neusat ipro............. i am 100% sure its not up all the time like nfusion so bill stop posting wrong info..

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 296
My nfusion screwed up when I installed the latest bin file about a week ago. Why do you have to manually install the new bin file when it should install by itself ? I should be getting a new one in about a week and I really don't want to load anything into it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1565
yeh i know next time first connect the internet cable and check if you have internet option on ur remote..
if not
then do it mannuaally and try nfusionforum...
downlaod loader and bin1.42 and connect it and don't touch it until its done... it's better to may be wait 4-5 minutes then waiting for new reciever to come and then my plug it in
and forget the rest...

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 299
So, is the Tester back or just visiting ?

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 135
(O-Pulp Fiction-O),
LOL,
How can anybody using FTA for DN or BEV say they are testing?? I fail to see how waiting for others to release a file is any more testing that using IKS.
:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us