Testing Vs Extreme Dbpsw-080114x Freeze Fix - results

Silver Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 102
Hi All,
anybody using the aforementioned fix?? How does it work for you? I just got it so, I'll load later in the pm... just thought I'd see what the word is out on the street for the new fix.

Also, I am curious, TFT referenced a guide to load bins earlier(ok... last month)the suggestion of backing up channel lists..... my situation is since I got my VS xtreme, I missed out on some channels(162=vh1, 183=TLC, others) - I discovered while writing this that my dish now points to 110 instead of 119, could that be why I am not getting channels I previously got? I thought that once the channel is scanned it is 'locked in' until I reload or rescan.
Please correct me if I am wrong...
nub.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 355
it is working good ... for those that want the viewsat or pansat files visit www.ftasolutions.blogspot. com

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 64
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
congrats the coders LOL you agree that you spam.... for those that don't want his garbage visit www.ftasolutions.blogspot. com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Upload

Silver Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 103
LOL!!!
.... annoying but,always amusing.... provide a venue, fools will flock..... spew on spammer, spew on....
Upload

can anybody address part 2 of the original post? Nalin?

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 89
I am also having the same issue and now when i locked the motor ro 119 it will not save the channels anymore does anyone have a channel guide that I could get from them please.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 940
ray,
go to lyngsat for channels

Silver Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 104
ray,
what African advised is the defininative list here is an unofficial Charlie channel guide. IMHO - more user-friendly...

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

hope it helps!
nub.

Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 7
That pic is enough for me to want to play for the other team. Can you imagine... someone probably taps that.
Thanks for the disturbing pic Nub.LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
lol disgusting pic... visit www.ftasolutions.blogspot. com for latest files and keys...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us