Whats up with thetotalfta site???

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 167
i went to the site to see if anything is new for my viewsat xtreme and they show nothing just has enter form......whats up with that site??? anyone know of any other free sites thats spam free???? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1803
[link removed] its admin by Myself and a good friend AV and some experienced Mods...there you wont get abused like you do here....No one is allowed to spam, bash or insult anyone if they do they get banned. and best of all you will find good help with your receiver, updated files, new keys, current ppv events and much much more....try it out..registration is free..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7091
xtremebj has been spamming for the old discredited site where now there is nothing.

I went to:
http://www.thetotalfta.com, and used a genuine name from the old totalfta*com of the past and a false password. I was told that I have used up 1 of 5 logins. Next time I logged in with real password. No problem.

As of now http://www.thetotalfta.com is the real site which recognises old members and has the full forums as they existed before with the old totalfta.

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 168
i don't spam i was told by others thats where i needed to go so why do you say i spam nalin ???????

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7108
Because there have been many invasions by people coming into this forum trying to get to support
totalfta*com, which for the past few days is not a valid site.

Your post mentioned and criticised
thetotalfta site, which is an active and legitimate site and has all the members of the old totalfta site and all old forum postings, and you claimed you could not go to that site.

You should read about the name and site dispute in this forum to understand fully, if you want to. There are at least 5 threads.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us