CW600p 1.64 not working for me.....help

Username: Silverslk

Post Number: 3
As stated, I dropped my box from 1.67 to 1.64 because everyone was saying that it worked. I have enabled the patch, turned it on and off, waited for up to 45 minutes and all it shows it scrambled channel........ALL the FTA sites I know say "down for forum maintenance" whats going on there? Where can I get 1.68?

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Yovanibot

Post Number: 15
Working here..make sure you enable the patch. F1 and 000..

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 864
Try here

www.ftasolution.com

Post Number: 4
I am a retard. I had turned auto roll off messing with it earier in the night and forgot to turn it back on. I am retrying 1.64 now. Are all the channels working? Right now on 1.67 I only get local. Does anyone know what is working on 600S ???

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 14
dont be so hard on yourself Silverslk half the people here are retards

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1020
silverslk put the new bin in 168 it is working good on bev and dish im on 91w & 110W all up and runing good you can get the bin file from crazyfta dot com

Post Number: 5
I don't trust anything other than the sites I use all the time. Any idea why they are down? It seems odd that all are down at the same time.....Is this crazyfta site safe? How long you been using them? I just am scared of F'in up my box. sorry, not trying to be a dick.

Silver Member

Kenya

Post Number: 865
it is a very safe site , it has been started by reputable members of this site.go ahead and register its free and download

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1802
[link removed] is admin by me and AV and we have some experienced mods there and the files are safe they are from trusted website, nothing to worry about.

Post Number: 6
Ok, thanks guys. I am glad you understand and didnt just attack me for being a "biotch" haha

Went there and registered. Also, downloaded the files.

THANKS

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1022
you are walcome and it will be 1 of the first sites to have all new cw files as the coders release them i will put them there hope you enjoy the site and have a good night and you can ask me for help at crazy im in and out all day and most of the night

Silver Member

Kenya

Post Number: 913
Silverslk,
most of us here do not attack but try to help , so just feel free to ask questions if you need help. good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us