BTW... TOTALFTA got hacked
I didn't do it...they did

Come back
Will make yo a come back party
KING

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1361
yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lk come back:-(...plz plz plz plz plz..lol...we miss u..sorry for all the trouble

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 981
LK WARTHOG IS ONE THE SCUM BEHIND TOTALFTA U DAMN ASSHAT...

Silver Member

Post Number: 982
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts thingsby lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 56 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS

Silver Member

Post Number: 983
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 37
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts thingsby lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 56 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS
}

Bronze Member
Username: Team_blacklist

HEADQUATERSPIRATE

Post Number: 22
PULP ENVY IS A BIATCHH

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 507
actually, it is nice to post here again...before when all the crap was still flying posts were every 15 seconds...now it can be 5 minutes between...LK will never come back here, its too orderly now, he thrived on the attack and be attacked mode...this is just kids stuff for him now

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
I take everything about "orderly" back

Silver Member

Post Number: 986
NO

Squashing scum is a full time job

Bronze Member

HEADQUATERSPIRATE

Post Number: 23
NEED A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFREIND TO OCCUPY YOU TIME

Silver Member

Post Number: 988
OKAY PUPPET MASTERS

You LIVE HERE if anyone needs a life it
would be u

Silver Member

Post Number: 989
Between all your names u spend more time on here in a day then I do in a week.....

Bronze Member

HEADQUATERSPIRATE

Post Number: 24
DENIEL IS A MUTHERFUCKER.989 OF YOUR POST ARE USELESS

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
gotta strange feeling Team BL has been here before...I can feel the hate

Silver Member

Post Number: 991
Thats okay 100% of yours are...

and denial is a b!tch I can see it in your words.. U will never have what I have and u will never know what I know. Cuz u have master the art of making accounts and talking crap and thats truely your calling in life, and u are good at it because your a loooser..

Silver Member

Post Number: 514
attention patrons...the last post from pulp was aimed at the new shill (or old) Team BL for new fta site...if I was AV or the One, I would not validate this new nick old face

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1519
ok LK this is the secound thread created by king.. now u have to comeback..
we all want you back..

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 91
LK posts on other sat forums. If you guys miss him that much, go chat with him there.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1522
mr bobo shan.. there is only one sat forum at ecoustics...and this is the one.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
yeah like www.dsscommunity*com lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 519
ya know what...there are not enough dinosaurs left in here that even remember LK let alone enough to keep these threads alive

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 415
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1024
just so you all know i wrote the posts that Pulp Fiction and the Coder posted here. If anyone of you are going to talk about it, talk to me .. LK is a useless tool end of story. I for one DO NOT WANT HIM BACK IN HERE so sada don't post "we all want you back" I couldn't give a rats @ss if I ever seen him on line ever again.

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 187
Come on Doreen dont be so wicked , how many names you own.Where r u in Ontario.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1025
I am not wicked just being honest. and as for how many nicks do i own.. only this one thanks. I am in southern ontario north east of Toronto one hours drive away.

Bronze Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 28
Miss Maple Leaf everyone here knows that you are
Ryerson the fa*g of ecoustics. Myself Iam thinking maybe you are LK. If not then way this love affair? You show up with you stupid and dirty pictures when the nick LK is put down. You have never ask or given any help on this hobby.You are as Quer and Phony as a three dollar bill

btw it has been very nice around here without
you, LK and the rest of your nicks like the
nick above (jdg) Registered April 27, 2005
and only has 187 posts, THE FTA TESTER
had that many posts before launch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I almost forgot King Tapeman
Why don't you stop this stupid bullshit
You don't known much about this hobby.
You have been proven wrong too many times.
Now you are trying to start trouble by using
LK....Come back
As many times that he had bad mouth you ,then may I ask why would you want him back other then to start trouble. Show me one person that helps here every day that ask for him to come back. No one wants him back.Only the people that never help
He is more trouble to this forum then he is worth.

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1026
He is more trouble to this forum then he is worth. AGREED

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1027
BTW ilove that dress that maple posted of PF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30

Doreen, don't you get it. I have seen that picture here many times before.That picture is
Miss Maple Leaf not Pulp. Miss Maple, I will say this, your body looks good, nice legs. What part of Canada did you say you are from?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
KingRat Tapeworm at it again . .

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/434000.html

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 537
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

NYC, NY

Post Number: 115
Yep
Pretend he was really funny
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
Upload

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 116
Upload

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 117
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
sorry dude,.....no jokin' here......this is serious business........

Upload

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 118
Upload

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 119
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 422

Silver Member

Post Number: 993
wow first for everyting... a quote from rockboi I agree with it...

Miss Maple Leaf everyone here knows that you are
Ryerson the fa*g of ecoustics. Myself Iam thinking maybe you are LK. If not then way this love affair? You show up with you stupid and dirty pictures when the nick LK is put down. You have never ask or given any help on this hobby.You are as Quer and Phony as a three dollar bill

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 147
LK GIYA TAILL LENE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us