FTA ecm !!! NEW-BINs

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 873
A new BIN is like a drug dealer!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new BIN is like a corner drug dealer, it's there for a quick fix, they don't care what you do next and as the effect slowly starts to fade away and suddenly you only have half the buzz you crave the full fix again....BUT.....when the buzz is gone and the full effect of reality there in lies outside that window..So now you're pariniod wanting to know if there's more, you start shaking down those you know to see if they have any, now you're desperate, you can't help but ask innocent people then it turns to nagging, now begging. So now a day goes by being totally sober, you look outside your door to the corner and still no one there for your fix. You wonder even further outside only to realize that there's more to this outside thing than what you thought. You walk to the nieghbours and say hello for the first time in a week. You look at the driveway and realize that the car is in about 2 feet of snow, (or for some of you...the grass is about 2 inches longer). So you grab the snow shovel (some of you the lawnmower) and clean everything up, play with the kids..(wait a minute...I have kids??). So now that I have kids, I'll take them to the park, go skating, and maybe even squeeze in a tobogan ride.....hmmm...now the day is over, tuck the kids into bed and realize the I need some munchies. Go back outside and walk to the store and buy up my favorite bag of chips, get back outside and guess who stands out by the corner?......Yeah you guessed it...I'm back on the HORSE again...f

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 875
DBPSW-071222p OLD FIX WORKAROUND

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 877
www.theftatotal.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums