FTA- VIEWSAT/PANSAT

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 823
some things were brought to my attention, and some things I felt needed laid out to all. Hope this helps a little and will be my last message of any sorts about the entire issue.

As far as the site goes, it was ONLY the domain name that was taken, not the server, so we do have the same IP and same server as we have for years now. This site was started 2 years ago mid December of 05. It was started with a couple of very helpful people I brought in (Warthog & Dipper), and then added some excellent other mods to help us grow. All our mods have been here for sometime, most all of you know who they are, have dealt with in one fashion or another. This is the same site that has been running since that mid December day, some long nights, the typical naysayers, the website attacks, the heavy traffic. Nothing has changed, except for the domain www.euroecm666fta.com is now what we call home, not gonna make excuses, get offensive. It happend, nothing we can do to fix it right now. The entire site is the same, look around people, moderators, forums, splash page, entrance page, sponsors... it is all 100% exactly the way it was before the domain name changed. I guess its hard for me to understand how so many things can be exactly the same and the only thing different is some low life who wants to steal states his site is down for upgrades, yet the original server is running flawless, not down for upgrades, just under a different name. the old site posts files with altered coder files (file inside the zip that tells about the changes in the fixes)

Take this all into consideration, understand what we have had to go through, not only this past week but the past 2 years building a great site for all to enjoy, a great site that most have learned to love and respect.

Thanks for your time and hope this opens the eyes of many more.

Happy new years and we are all hoping on a rocking 2008!Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3071

some things were brought to my attention, and some things I felt needed laid out to all. Hope this helps a little and will be my last message of any sorts about the entire issue.

As far as the site goes, it was ONLY the domain name that was taken, not the server, so we do have the same IP and same server as we have for years now. This site was started 2 years ago mid December of 05. It was started with a couple of very helpful people I brought in (Warthog & Dipper), and then added some excellent other mods to help us grow. All our mods have been here for sometime, most all of you know who they are, have dealt with in one fashion or another. This is the same site that has been running since that mid December day, some long nights, the typical naysayers, the website attacks, the heavy traffic. Nothing has changed, except for the domain. thetotalfta.com is now what we call home, not gonna make excuses, get offensive. It happend, nothing we can do to fix it right now. The entire site is the same, look around people, moderators, forums, splash page, entrance page, sponsors... it is all 100% exactly the way it was before the domain name changed. I guess its hard for me to understand how so many things can be exactly the same and the only thing different is some low life who wants to steal states his site is down for upgrades, yet the original server is running flawless, not down for upgrades, just under a different name. the old site posts files with altered coder files (file inside the zip that tells about the changes in the fixes)

Take this all into consideration, understand what we have had to go through, not only this past week but the past 2 years building a great site for all to enjoy, a great site that most have learned to love and respect.

Thanks for your time and hope this opens the eyes of many more.

Happy new years and we are all hoping on a rocking 2008!

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 443
Oleg...its happening again...FTA just stole your post...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3073
The moron plastered that in just about every active thread we have so I threw it back at him

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 825
Premium Dish Channels Down PPV/International

Hello everyone, dish has changed things and the Pay Per View and international channels are now down. all of dish could go down soon but this was not something unplanned and once there is new working software bin files we will have them for you here. Right now all the other channels other then ppv/international are up now. we will have new info and the newest working software bin files when they come out.

*there is new working software for bev (bell expressVu) satellite for most receivers as of the 14th.
Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 828
Here we go again folks.. Bev is once again down.. Not a keys issue this time.. DN started already to with taking the international channels out. Wont be long and I bet pretty much all is down on DN.. Stay tuned folks.. Finding out what is going on..

Please dont ask when fix will be out..
Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 831
www.euroecmfta.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 3077
Loader2 User Guide

"Loader2" can download the firmware from PC to STB.

1. Install "Loader2" to your PC.
2. PLUG OUT YOUR STB FROM OUTLET.
3. Connect "NULL MODEM CABLE" between PC and STB.
4. Run "Loader2" on PC.
5. Run the "Tool->Configuration" menu and select serial port what you use.

6. Press "Open File" button and select the file what you want to download.
7. And then press "PC->STB" button.
WHEN ZMODEM WINDOW IS APPEARING, PLUG IN YOUR STB.

8. Then selected file will download from PC to STB.

9. When download is complete, you can see below message.
When you see this dialog on PC, STB will start to write flash memory.
Please wait until STB automatically reboot.

If your receiver is missing channels now do this and you should get them back

With new Bin's being released so often so many of you are losing channels during the updating process.. To save alot of time I thought I would post a few suggestions of what you should do before or during the updating process every time you upload a new bin in your receiver.

I do this each time and never have any data loss I just do it this way, in this order, and watch tv seconds after putting the new bin in my receiver not after fighting my receiver for hours or day's.

Upload

#1 BEFORE you disconnect your receiver from the TV make a note of ALL antenna settings for every Satellite you can receive. You could do this ANYTIME so its done. I have it all in nice text DOC in my computer.

#2 Download the new bin from the "home" forum for your receiver. Never pay for free info. Unzip the file and place it inside a folder on your computer named "new bin 12-03-09 or whatever the date is.

#3 Go to Viewsatusa.com or wherever on the nett you can get one and get a FRESH UPDATED copy of the satfile. Place this file inside that folder you made today.

#5 Use the Loader Program or USB drive to copy the channnel list FROM your receiver to the computer. Place that file indise the folder you made today.

#6 Use the loader Program or USB drive to install the new bin, satfile, and Channel List from the folder you made today.

#8 Connect your receiver back to TV, LNB and whatever else you normaly do.

#9 Using you notes make sure all settings are the same as before in each satallite you can receive in antenna settings.

#10 Turn it to a sat and if need be let it autoroll. Sometimes this step takes 3 min sometimes 10. If you interrupt it by changing channels it will take longer so just let it roll.

#11 Watch tv. Be thankfull it works.

#12 After using the receiver for a while go to the "home" forum for you receiver and report any Bug's or thank the coders for their hard work.

Upload

Yes their are a few extra steps here than what some people will say do they do but when these steps are done they save ALOT of time and energy fixing trouble after a data loss. I have 17 sat's scanned with 2700 channels it would take me about 5 hours to get everything back the way I like it. I am sure others will jump here and say stuff like "I never do all that and I never have troube" That is fine I am just saying if you do this you will not have trouble due to data loss or settings being wrong. It takes me about 5 min to do this each time so its not a big deal.

Total FTA-Viewsat HOME SITE:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)

DSS Newbies:
[link removed]

Ariza
[link removed]

CaptiveWorks
[link removed]

FTA
[link removed]
http://www.lyngsat.com/america.html
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm ( unofficial DN channel list )

Bronze Member
Username: Fredster

Post Number: 64
Sonicview is still up Oleg....what STBs are you referring to?

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 299
visit www.ftasolutions,blogspot.com for latest files and keys...

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 371
LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3078
he doesn't know anything he just runs around the forums c/p stuf

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 832
Jan 3/2008
The parade is beginning today. SonicView, Viewsat (2 models only) and pansat released fixes for
their receivers. Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 372
Oleg?
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3079
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 833
We are your personal source for FTA Files and FTA support.
Not only do we have the FTA files that you need,
but members also receive personal one-on-one REAL email support
to
help you get your FTA receiver up and running.

This is NOT a Forum, this is an underground website for
VIP members only to receive files and support for fta. With private
access, you will not see any server crashes.
One on One support, personal support.

If you're struggling to find working FTA files or just having
a hard time figuring out your FTA receiver, we're here to help

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 834
January 4, 2008
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS

Our private Members Section has all the latest fixes and FTA files for all receivers. There are new fixes available NOW for DN. Get your TV back up in minutes. Join now

Instantly start downloading all the latest and most current Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers have new fixes being released now from the recent ECM. New Fixes now being released for all receivers. Join now and fix your TV within minutes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3080
Woman's lost pug given as Christmas gift

By MATT CURRY, Associated Press WriterThu Jan 3, 7:50 PM ET

The holidays were sad enough for Kim Velevis after her lovable pug "Scooter" dug its way out of the back yard and disappeared. But the real blow came with the new year: A letter from an anonymous woman who found the friendly dog and gave it to her daughter as a Christmas present. To compensate for Velevis' loss, a $20 bill was enclosed.

"The puppy has a different name now, but he has plenty of food and toys. My daughter adores him. He sleeps with her every night," said the letter, which arrived Wednesday.

Velevis, 28, said she feels for the guilt-ridden woman, who describes herself as a near penniless alcoholic. But she wants the dog back.

"We knew the first thing our Scooter would have done is find people," Velevis said. "He must have wandered up to this sick lady who, in desperation and in an attempt to fix her own life, ruined ours."

Velevis and her husband, Rob, returned from running errands on Christmas Eve to find Scooter gone. He has a doggy door into the backyard and escaped under a fence.

The couple and their neighbors spent the day searching for the pug, with no luck.

Velevis, 5 1/2 months pregnant with her first child, said the dog is good with children. They brought the wrinkly faced pooch home in July 2006 when he was about 8 weeks old.

"He's got the best personality, he really does," Velevis said. "He wants to be near people. He's a ton of fun. He's just the funniest little creature ever."

The purloined pug could still be nearby. The typewritten letter, which carried a Tulsa, Okla., postmark, says the woman found the dog while visiting her daughter in Dallas. She wrote that her ex-husband has custody of the girl.

The woman, who discovered an address on the pug's red collar, describes a series of difficulties leading to the dognapping.

"I lost custody because of problems I had with alcohol, and I have lost everything else. I am an educated person, but I lost my job and my home," she wrote. "I have been sober for 6 months, and I am trying to turn myself around, but I have lost everything. My little girl wanted a pug dog like your little dog (very much!)"

The woman wrote that she cannot ask for forgiveness "but I do want you to know that he does have people who love him and are taking care of him."

Velevis said she has no interest in pursuing charges against the woman, and would be glad to purchase the woman's daughter another dog.

"That's our little boy, and I'm sure he's having a great time with this little girl, and he's got so much love to give," she said. "But he doesn't belong to them. We just want him home."

Gold Member

Post Number: 3081
Print

Bed Bath & Beyond Net Falls; Shares Drop on Forecast (Update2)

By Carol Wolf and Oliver Staley
Enlarge Image/Details

Jan. 3 (Bloomberg) -- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., the largest U.S. home-furnishings retailer, said quarterly earnings dropped for the first time in at least 15 years and forecast profit that trailed analysts' estimates.

The retailer's stock dropped 6.4 percent after it said third- quarter net income fell 3 percent as consumer spending slowed.

Earnings for the year that ends March 1 will be no more than $2.11 a share, Bed Bath & Beyond said today in a statement, less than the $2.19 estimated by analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.

Consumers squeezed by $3-a-gallon gasoline and the worst housing slump in 27 years slowed purchases of curtains, wine glasses and dinnerware. Bed Bath & Beyond sought to limit price cuts after competitor Linens 'N Things Inc. offered free shipping and holiday discounts of 20 percent or more.

``For a company like Bed Bath, which has been able to beat on such a consistent basis, to have misses, that's unusual and a sign of weakness in home furnishings,'' said Laura Champine, a New York-based analyst with Morgan Keegan Inc., in an interview. ``The customer just stayed home, and any sale that was made was at a deep discount.''

Net income for the three months through Dec. 1 dropped to $138.2 million, or 52 cents a share, including an $8 million tax benefit, the Union, New Jersey-based company said today in a statement. Profit a year earlier was $142.4 million, or 50 cents. Sales for the quarter rose 11 percent to $1.79 billion, the company said.

Analysts estimated average profit of 51 cents a share.

Shares Decline

Bed Bath & Beyond shares decreased $1.75 to $25.65 at 6:52 p.m. New York time in trading after U.S. markets closed. Earlier, the stock fell 96 cents, or 3.4 percent, to $27.40 at 4 p.m. in Nasdaq Stock Market composite trading.

The shares dropped 23 percent in 2007, the biggest decline since the retailer went public in 1992.

Gross margin, or sales minus the cost of goods, narrowed to 41.7 percent from 43.5 percent.

Comparable-store sales rose 0.8 percent, down from a 4.6 percent gain a year earlier, as the company struggled in California, Arizona, Florida and Nevada. Those are states where the housing slump is the most acute, Chief Executive Officer Steven Temares said today on a conference call with analysts.

Median Price

The median U.S. home price fell 3.3 percent in November, the National Association of Realtors said Dec. 31. Declining values pose a risk to consumer spending by making it harder for owners to tap home equity for extra cash.

``The business environment remains challenging, particularly in areas affected by housing-market issues,'' said Ronald Curwin, the company's senior vice president of investor relations.

Bed Bath & Beyond also said that federal attorneys in New Jersey have ended an investigation into the timing of the company's stock-option grants and will take no further action.

To contact the reporter on this story: Carol Wolf in Cleveland at cwolf@bloomberg.net ; Oliver Staley in New York at ostaley@bloomberg.net .
Last Updated: January 3, 2008 18:58 EST

Print

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Trademarks

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 835
An other Canadian pirate jailed // 2008-01-02
Another alleged satellite TV pirate busted north of the border has landed in jail.

EchoStar, along with security partner NagraStar and Bell ExpressVu, participated in a case last year that amounted to another victory against satellite piracy and the imprisonment of a reported offender. The satellite TV company said Steven Rodgers was sentenced to four months in prison after being found in contempt of an Anton Piller Order granted in Toronto by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

The sentence marked the fourth time an alleged satellite TV pirate has been jailed for contempt of an Anton Piller Order, the equivalent of a civil search and seizure warrant in the United States. EchoStar said the order was granted against Rodgers after a joint investigation conducted by the company and partners NagraStar and Bell ExpressVu.

EchoStar alleged that Rodgers operated companies and Web sites tied to satellite TV piracy.

Rodgers has continued to deny involvement in the businesses and Web sites. But a Canadian justice said those claims were "not credible at all" and "everything Mr. Rodgers has done since the Anton Piller Order was served has been designed to thwart it, disobey it and thumb his nose at the legal system."

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 838
Not long ago, EchoStar notified its authorized dealer chain to refrain from selling free-to-air receivers because the act violates company policy. Undoubtedly the move comes as a response to its current legal battle with FTA receiver distributor Viewtech.

This week, EchoStar asked that a federal judge in San Diego throw out Viewtech's request to have the satellite company's lawsuit against it dismissed. EchoStar's suit, filed earlier this year, claims Viewtech knowingly designs, manufactures and distributes FTA receivers to purposely allow users to steal DISH Network TV service - a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

EchoStar said Viewtech developed software that users can download that transforms the otherwise legal receivers into signal piracy tools. In Viewtech's request to have the original lawsuit thrown out, the technology firm claimed EchoStar does not own the copyrights to the programming DISH Network distributes. EchoStar asked the court to reject that notion as well.

In other EchoStar legal news, the satellite company added more names to its list of end users it has sued for allegedly pirating DISH Network's signals. The company filed a lawsuit against Florida resident Miguel Garcia and two Illinois residents Andrew and Beth McSkimming alleging the unauthorized customers used modified receivers to steal DISH programming.

According to reports, EchoStar decided to pursue both cases after Garcia and the McSkimmings returned receivers to the company and it found them to be altered. The lawsuits claim the consumers also violated the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Act of 1934.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3082
./o+
.+syhds
` `:oysyddh-
sy+-` `-+syyhhdddo
:syys-`.:oysyyhddhhy`
`/o:`-oyssyhddhhhh.
`.:sssyhhddhddhy.
`/oyyyhdddhhhddo`
`:syyyhdddhhhddhh-
.+syyhdddhhdddhdmdy-
`/syyhdddhhhhho+./dy.-:`
-oyyhdhddhdho/. `h/ .o:
:yyhhhyss+:.` y: ``
/+/:-.`` y:
y:
y:
:.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 840
Sick of waiting for fixes? Get 3000 channels now. No Downtime, Guaranteed! Click Here

HashHU wishes everyone a happy new year, and a great 2008!
Latest News January 3rd 1:00 PM EST

Bell is completely down, and Dish is dropping channels, basics are still up. There are fixes for Dreambox and some other open source receivers, these are believed to be the first steps to accomplishing Full Emulation for a permanent fix. Other manufacturers are still working on fixes, and are hoping this will be at least a reliable temporary answer. Viewsat is reporting it could take up to 1 month to complete a fix. Please stay tuned for updated information. The coders are working on a more permanent solution with all of the information they are learning from these latest attacks on FTA, and this they have reported will take at least 1 week. December has been fun, hopefully this new year will bring new fixes and smoother sailing. Luckily it was the only rough patch of 2007, and so far 2007 has brought much more uptime than previous years, lets hope 2008 will bring the same! Check back often for updates.

Please join us on IRC.
Network--->irc.uicn.net
Port---> 666

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 842
current ecm receiver fix list. 01/03/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

current ecm receiver fix list.12/29/07--1/03/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

current ecm fix list.12/29/07

emunation

dreambox

captiveworks

skyview rx 600

SonySat DSR 4000 and compatibles (SpaceStar and Ultrastar)

SonySat DSR 5000

Triple Dragon

neosat ipro 2000 -some channels via IKS (beta).

nfusion nova - via iks.

these ones have been up for 2-3 days.
.................................................. .........
jan 3 08:

ariza

sonicview

viewsat (pro model only,others are said to take more time)/Viewsat 7000 PVR

pansat

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 444
Blah Blah woof woof...Oleg I posted all of what you threatened in an earlier post in one sentence...U are the master of hyperbole

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/430367.html

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 844
Nagra2 is not as tough as people think, Its tougher.

What is Nagra2?

its the newest encryption system by the Kudelski group.

from there site:

Nagravision CA solutions allow television operators and
content providers to:
� Protect revenue by restricting access only to paying
subscribers
� Scale and upgrade their system to match business
growth
� Increase average revenue per user by adding new
services
� Benefit from a robust, simple to operate system that
is extremely secure
� Minimize costs of deployment and limit implementation
risk.
Aladin and MediaGuard CA further address new market
opportunities by enabling operators to introduce
innovative concepts such as:
� Basic encryption providing authorization and authentication
functionalities for the transition of the operators�
subscriber base from analog to digital
� Disposable smart cards containing access rights to
selected high value content for a limited period of
time
� DVR based services enabling the introduction of
content on demand services to generate new revenue
opportunities.

Do the new SYNDROME card and AVR-X work?

The syndrome does , we have seen it, We also believe the AVRX works but have yet to confirm it.

How can I help?

To do your part, we strongly urge you to financially assist your favorite DSS INFO site. They need your help now more than ever.

Is the rumoured Rom 101 clone "hack" true?

yes it is, its been confirmed 100%. However, that is all we can say at the moment

How long will it last? will it crash?

our opinion is yes, but only time will tell.

I have lost most or all of my channels, will I ever get them back as I miss my PPV, Starz and Po..?

good question, not easily answered. but maybe one day. not now or in the near future, just wait it out.

Will it ever be hacked?

eventually but it will require vast resources of money and capable people.

Will my Fta receiver work after Nagra2 takes over?

actually YES, FTA is the only platform working right now, and Nagra2 files have been released for all the major brands.

Will my Atmega, AVR or Rom 2,3,10 or 11 work after Nagra2 takes over?

Unfortunately, NO it will not. it cant be any simpler than that.

is it possible to program the new N2 cards yet?

no, not at this time, However Rom 101 has been comprised and 102 and 103 are rumored to be as well.

Before you listen to anyone who claims to know anything, heed this advice.

There is no known P4/P5 hack, anyone who says there is just wants to screw you out of your hard earned money!!!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 845
Dish Network Equipment Pvr Remote Satellite Dish Network Affiliate Dish Network Hacked Cards Wow Dish Network Dish Network Satellite 119 Problem Free Pay Per View On Dish Network Dish Network Decoder .Torrent Fortec Fta Firmware Hack Dish Network Dish Network Satellite Tiv Digital Dish Network Satellite Xxasdf Retailer Dish Network Directv Programming Vs Dish Network Programming Dish Network Blue 26 Yellow Cards Dish Guide Network Satellite Sw 21 Dish Network Dish Network Pay Per View Dish Network Free To Air Dish Network Satellite Testing Fortec Fta Firmware Hack Dish Network
Motherboard
big screen tv
Mortgage Calculator
Colocation
Texas Internet Banking Services
Camedia
Texas Education Agency
Debts
Cd Rom
Commodity Trading
Jvc Dish Network Dish Network 615 Satellite Satellite2c Satllites2c Dish Network Direction Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Programming Rom 10 Cards Dish Network Satellite Location Dish Network Dealers In San Antonio2c Texas Dish Network Loader Directv Dish Network Dish Network Parts Dish Network Ppv Guide American Satellite Dish Network Comparison Dish Network Dish Network Television Dss Dish Network Information Dish Network Setup Dish Network Satellite Finder Dish Network Dishnetwork Dish Network Where Are The Birds Pictures Of Dish Network Satellites Heated Dish Network Satellite Compare Directv And Dish Network Satellite2c Satllites2c Dish Network Dish Network Satellite Locations Dish Network Code Free Dish Network Hack Directv Vs Dish Network Lineup Dish Network Remote Controls Dish Network Hack Programming How To Fix Dish Network Satellite The Dish Network Satellite Guide Dish Network Discrambler Customer Dish Network Support Dish Network Free Dallas Espn Full Court For Dish Network Satellite2c Satllites2c Dish Network Dish Network Crack Satellite Lnb Dish Network Dish Network Systems Dish Network Dealers In San Antonio2c Texas Dish Network Affiliate Dish Network 921 Dish Network Channel Lineup Dish Network Service Jtag Dish Network Dish Network Satellite Dish Information Dish Network Magazine Directv Dish Network Dish+Network+Satellite Dish Network Remote Control Codes Lnbf And Switches For Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Dish Dish Network Work From Home Dish Network Satellite Locations 121 Dish Network Satellite Directtv Vs Dish Network Fortec Fta Firmware Hack Dish Network Directv Versus Dish Network Used Dish Network Equipment Dish Network Hacked Cards Dish Network Satellite Tiv Nagra Dish Network Key Dish Network Satellite Acquiring Transponder Dish Network 615 Satellite Directv Compare Dish Network And Dish Network Internet Connections Auburn Ny Dish Network Adult Satellite Channels Dish Network Web Site Satellite Systems Dish Network Dish Network Satellite Key Codes Nagra Dish Network Key When Shows Are On Dish Network Dish Network Equipment For Sale Dish+Network+Satellite Dish Network A26a Satellites Satellite Dish Network Magazine Dish Network And Reciever Wow Dish Network When Cowboy Bebop The Movie Is On Dish Network Dish Network Satellite Placement Direction Dish Network Directv Satellite Orbital Locations Olive Garden Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Satilights Dish Download File Network Customer Dish Network Support Dish Network Home Satellite Dish Network Satellite Pointing Dish Network Affiliate Programs Dish Network Sirius Satelite Dish Free Network Installation Dealer Dish Network Dish Network Scripts Dish Network Remote Control Uhf Satellite Dish Network Pointing Dish Network Avr Free Dish Network Satellite System Dish Network Satellite Tiv Free Pay Per View On Dish Network Wow Dish Network Dish Network Avr Cheap Dish Network Dish Network Tennessee Football Ppv The Dish Network Pirate Dish Network Emulator Dish Network Hardware Dish Network Vs Directv Picture Quality Digiwav Dish Network Dish Network Satelites Dish Network 721 Descramble Dish Network Dish Image Network Satellite Dish Network Blackbird Satellite Recievers Dish Network Schedule Dish Network Reviews Dish Network Brownwood Texas Fortec Fta Firmware Hack Dish Network Vhf Remote Codes For Dish Network Reciever 322 Dish Network 7200 Reciever Sbc Dish Network Support Dish Network Satellite Acquiring Transponder Jvc Dish Network Compare Directv And Dish Network Dish Network Dual Lnb Nagra Dish Network Key How To Aim Your Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Customer Service Dish Network And Schedule Dish Network 811 Pirate Dish Network Dish Network Pay Bill Dish Network Public Key Free Dish Network Programing Dish Network Internet Connections Auburn Ny Dish Network Online Channel Guide Dish Network Internet Connections Auburn Ny Dish Network Satellite Inside Window Installation Dish Network 5 Room Free Installation All American Dish Network Satellite Systems Dish Network Dishnetworkcon Free Dish Network Programing Dish Network 4900 Dish Network Dishnetwork Dish Network Free To Air Satellite Blackbird Pvr Dish Satelite Network Dish Network Maine Dish Network Loader Dish Network San Antonio Dish Network Pvr Operating System 510 Dish Network Satellite Fta Recivers Dish Network Cards Hack
Dish Network Customer Support Dish Network Box Dish Network Adult Satellite Channels Dish Network Access Cards Free Installation Dish Network Las Vegas Lnbf And Switches For Dish Network Satellite Free Dish Network 3m Scripts Dish Network Rom Cards Dish Network Universal Platinum Remote Dish Network Onsubmit Dish Network Online Guide Dish Network Loaders Dish Network Satellite Fta Recivers Free Installation Dish Network Submission Magic Dish Network Directv And Dish Network Dish Network Affiliate Programs Dish Network Systems Satellite Systems Dish Network Dishnetworkcon Espn Full Court For Dish Network Com Dish Network Dish Network And Program Remote Dish Network Cheater Cards Dish Network Hack Programming Dish Network Hacked Cards Dish Network International Free Dish Network Dallas Dish Network Decoder .Torrent Wow Dish Network Dish Network Programer Dish Free Network Satellite System Dish Network Forum Dish Network Test Cards Dish Network Ecm Free Dish Network Hacking Compare Directv And Dish Network Dish Network 301 Reciever Dish Network Used Dish Network Adair Oklahoma Directv System Satellite Systems Dish Network Dish Network Free Programing Dish Network Online Guide Dish+Network+Guia Dish Network Loaders When Cowboy Bebop The Movie Is On Dish Network Blackbird Dish Network Dish Network Free Adult Pay Per View Dish Network Adult Channels Aiming Dish Network Satellite Dish Dish Network Remote Controls The Dish Network Pirate Dish Network 301 Reciever Dish Network Satellite Equipment Warning 359 On Dish Network Cheap Dish Network Dish Network Part Vhf Remote Codes For Dish Network Reciever 322 Dish Network Sirius Satelite Dish Network Installer How To Fix Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Product Satellite Guide Dish Network Dish Network 301 Reciever Dish Network 4700 Dish Network Remote Codes Dish Network Satelites Dish Network 615 Satellite Pointing A Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Satellites Scam Dish Network 615 Satellite Work At Home Dish Network Dish Network Codes Vhf Remote Codes For Dish Network Reciever 322 Dish 500 Network Dish Network For Trucks 110 119 Dish Network Satellite Dish Network 615 Satellite Satellite Tv2c Dish Network Dish Network Satellite Key Codes Dish Network Channel Line Up Satellite Dish Network Pointing Dish Network Dishnetwork Dish+Network+Satellite Dish Network Forums Satellite Lnb Dish Network Dish Network Remote Control Code Dish Network Magazine Dish Iso Network Programmer Dish Network Satellite Box Digital Lock Channel List Dish Network Dish Network Free Dallas Dish Network Cards Hack Illegal Dish Network Dish Network Programming Guide Dish Network Free Pay Per View Directv Compare Dish Network And Dish Iso Network Programmer Dish Network Satellite Position Dish Guide Network Satellite Compare Dish Network And Directv Dish Network Affiliates Free Keys Dish Network Dish Guide Network Satellite Dish Network Free To Air Free Dish Network Satellite Afilliate Programs Dish Network Program Dish Network Polarity Dish Network Online Guide Satellite Systems Dish Network Dish Network 500 Install Satellite Tv2c Dish Network Dish Network Dish Box Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Satellite Latitude And Longitude Dish Network Listings Dish Network Directv Satellite Orbital Locations Dish Network Channel Dish Install Network Satellite Dish Network Code Dish Network Black Cards Dish Network Maine Compare Directv And Dish Network Dish Install Network Satellite Customer Dish Network Support When Shows Are On Dish Network Technology Dish Network Satellite Specification Dish Network For Trucks How To Aim Your Dish Network Satellite Dish Network Twin Falls Idaho Dish Network Program Directv Versus Dish Network Canadian Dish Network Free Dish Network Hack Dish Network Satellite Acquiring Transponder Dish Network Download Files Dish Network Remote Codes Free Installation Dish Network Las Vegas Dish Network Smart Cards Dish Network Satellite Setting Dish Network Satellite Coordinate

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 848
FCC Terrestrial Television and
Satellite TV Broadcast Frequency Bands VHF BandVHF-band is the frequency spectrum between 30 and 300 MHZ. It covers the broadcast television channels 2 (54 MHz) to 13 (216 MHz) and cable TV channels 2 (54 MHz) to 36 (300 MHz)

UHF BandThe UHF-band for television is the frequency spectrum between 300 to 1000 MHz. UHF covers over the air channels 14 (470MHz) to 69 (806 MHz) and analog cable TV channels 37(300 MHz) to 158 (1002 MHz). Digital Cable TV channels do not follow the standard analog channel allocation.

More information on Cable TV and over the air broadcast channel frequencies.

B-BandThe B band is an uncommon frequency allocation term for the US market. B-band is a term used by the European Union, NATO and the US ECM for the frequency range from 250 to 500 MHz. The US FCC frequency allocation for this range is VHF (30 to 300 MHZ) and UHF (300 to 1000 MHz). B-band crosses over with part of the VHF and UHF bands.

DIRECTV uses two 500 MHZ wide bands of spectrum as an intermediate frequency (IF) to transfer Ka band signals from the Dish/LNB's to their receivers. They call these bands the A-band (1650-2150 MHz) and B-band (250-750 MHz). DIRECTV use B-band converters for reception of HDTV programming. More information on DIRECTV B-band Converters.

L-BandL Band is the frequency range by satellite equipment to transfer a satellite signal from the LNB on the dish to the receivers. The official frequency range for L-band is 1 to 2 GHz. Standard satellite LNBS use 950 to 1450 MHz as an intermittent frequency. Dish Network uses a wider bandwidth of 950 to 2250 MHz for their Dish Pro Plus LNB's

C-BandC band satellite systems use a 6 to 12 foot dish for reception of television and data transmissions. C-band covers from 3.7 to 8 GHz, however the frequency range for satellite television is from 3.7 to 4.2 GHz. Used mostly for commercial satellite television transmissions, C-band is becoming less of a residential option.

Ku-BandKu band is the frequency range from 12 to 18 GHz. When discussing Ku-band satellite TV we only consider, the range between 11.7 and 12.7 GHz. 11.7 to 12.2 GHz is called the FSS-band and the 12.2 to 12.7 GHz range is called DBS band (see below)

K-BandK band is the frequency range from 18 to 27 GHz.

Ka-BandKa-band is the newest satellite broadcast band. Ranging from 27 GHz to 40 GHz. Ka-band is used by Wildblue and DIRECTV. Wildblue uses Ka-band for delivering of satellite broadband and DIRECTV uses Ka-band to supplement their existing Ku band channel capacity.

DIRECTV plans to use two sections of Ka bandwidth. 18.3 - 18.8 GHZ and another 500 MHz band at 19.7 to 20.2.

Wildblue uses 19.7 to 20.2 GHz for the signal sent to the Wildblue customers dish (User Downlink) and 29.5 to 30.0 GHz for sending signal out to the satellite from the users dish (Users Uplink). Go here for more information on Wildblue Satellite Internet frequency allocations.

Sub Bands

Fixed Satellite Service- FSS, 11.7 - 12.2 GHz Part of the Ku-band spectrum used for Fixed Satellite Service. Virtually every dish in the 1 meter to 1.7 meter size is used for FSS band reception. FSS satellites can be spaced 2 degrees apart, which limits their maximum power output to avoid adjacent satellite interference. Today the FSS band is used by Hughesnet ,and Starband for satellite internet. Free-To-Air (FTA) satellite systems also use the FSS band. The FSS band is also used for transmitting television shows, back haul feeds for remote news broadcast and many more companies for various data/video transmissions.

Direct Broadcast Satellite - DBS 12.2 - 12.7 GHz The Broadcast Satellite sub-band of the Ku-band is commonly called the DBS band. The D in DBS is sometimes called Digital, and others will say it means Direct. Some consider this band to be called the BSS band for Business Satellite Service. That is not correct. BSS is a term used to describe a type of service and not the actually band of frequencies used to deliver that service. We will call this the DBS Band because we like DBS, no other reason.

The DBS band is reserved for high powered satellites intended for the delivery of digital television. DIRECTV and DISH Network are DBS Satellite system providers. DBS Satellites are spaced 9 degrees apart. The wide spacing of DBS satellites allow for very high powered transmissions which results in the ability to use a small 18" dish.

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 310
Get out of here oleg. People don't want to read your useless newspaper.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 849
Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 630
Oleg,
you crazy jerk,don't you have a life? Leave us alone .Final warning stop these crazy pastes or else I will have to place a woo doo spell on you

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 852
new ViewSat autoroll FIX@01-04-2008 Thank you !! Oleg PHD.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 407
Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g Oleg is a c0cks*ucker F@g

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 853
viewsat the Best @ euroecm666

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 854
www.fta(#4)dummies.com

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1019
Upload

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1020
Upload

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 855
autoroll FIX 01-06-08

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 856
www.theftatotal.com =Best !!!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 857
www.russiafta.com

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 858
Now Available= Christian TV for FREE with a Free to Air (FTA) Satellite System.

Get rid of your rabbit ears, and cable or dish network bill forever!

There are no hidden costs, once you install this system you will be able to watch satellite TV for FREE.

With this system installed you will have FREE TO AIR Satellite Channels - more than 200 are available. Including the CHURCH CHANNEL, TBN, JCTV, THE WORD NETWORK, THE MIRACLE CHANNEL, DAYSTAR, GODS LEARNING CHANNEL, RUSSIA TODAY <(English News) Movie Channels and Music Channels, (Including lots of Satellite RADIO Channels. and many, many others, If you speak, French,Russian, Arabic, Hebrew,Spanish, or any other European or Oriental language, you will get all them on this FTA system. FREE !! A ONE TIME COST..
...YOU CAN ALSO ADD ROOMS LIKE the Dish Systems.

View all of your favorite Christian TV channels, and you get all them from one sysystem... never have to pay another cable or dish network bill again....

Did you know that the FCC has inacted a new law that Digital Mandate will take effect in 2008, and that many people will be required to purchase a $1,200.oo Digital TV SET.? as all stations will be required to change from Analoge to Digital... If you now get a local station , you will not be able to receive it in 2008 because, ALL systems will be Digital . If you have this FTA satellite system, you will still be able to get signals, othewise, you will have to invest in the New DIGITAL EQUIPMENT. What is your choice, wait or get ahead of the FCC. ? If you are viewing your TV with an Antenna, you will no longer be able to receive their signal unless you switch...
Now available, CD-Rom Turn your Computer into a TV.

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 157
Get a live m...... fu.ker

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 859
Thank you !!!

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 158
you are welcome.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 860

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 861
new up date : www.theftatotal.com

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1029
eaiéa ai oa ñaaiaoa io aoañai ooi ñioi÷c iio, eaé aéoeaiiiioi eaiéa ñaaiaoa io ÷ñaéaæaoaé oa ieioo. Aeéoioia ioé aooi aiceaaé eéai eaé ea aéiaé c oaeaooaéa iio icioia iiéioacioa aéaioo o÷aoéea ia oi iei eaia.

Ioii aoiña oci oiieaoéa aooiiicoi, coai IIII oi domain name io aecoec, aai oii server, oioi aiaéo a÷ioia oi éaéi IP eaé éaéi aéaeiiéooc iuo a÷ioia ÷ñiiéa ouña. Oi site aooi iaeéicoa ñéi añéio 2 ÷ñiiéa iaoa Aaeaiañéio oio 05. Coai iaeéicoa ia iañéeao ieo ÷ñcoéiao oa aoiia io aoañai (Warthog & Dipper), eaé ooc ooia÷aéa ia ñiooaeioi eaiéao aeeao aiaéñaoéec mods aéa ia iao aicecoaé ia aiaoo÷eioi. Iea iao oa mods aau aéa eéai eaéñi, ié añéooioañié ai aoao aiuñéæioi ieié iéié aéiaé aooié ié aieñuié, a÷ioi ao÷ieceaé ia oi aia c oii aeei oñii. Dñieaéoaé aéa oci éaéa añéi÷c io a÷aé eaéoioñaaé ai oa iaoa oio Aaeaiañéio ioé c iaña, eaiéao añaaéao eaéñi, oi ooéei naysayers, i éooioiio aéeaoaéo, oci oeiiocoa oco eoeeioiñéao. Oéioa aai a÷aé aeeaiaé, aeoio ai oi domain www.euroecm666fta.com aéiaé eaii aooi io iiiiaæioia oéoé, aai eaiioi gonna aéeaéieiaéao, ia ñioaaeeioi. Aéiaé ñaaiaoéec éooiñéa, oéioa aai iiñioia ia eaiioia aéa ia oi aéiñeuoaoa oc ooéaic. Oi ooiiei oio site aéiaé oi éaéi, eiéoaioa aoñu aieñuioo, aioao, forums, splash oaeéaa, oaeéaa aéoiaio, ÷iñcaié ... iea aéiaé 100% aeñéauo iuo coai ñéi ai oi iiiia oiiaa aeeaiaé. Oaioaæiiaé oi aooeiei aéa iaia ia eaoaeaau uo oioa ñaaiaoa iiñaé ia aéiaé aeñéauo oi éaéi ñaaia eaé c iiic aéaoiña aéiaé iañéea ÷aicea æuco io eaeaé ia eeaoaé iaec oio site aéiaé ñiaeaiioaé aéa aiaaaeiéoaéo, aeea c añ÷éec aéaeiiéooco aeoaeaé aoiac, io aai ñiaeaiioaé aéa aiaaaeiéoaéo , aeuo ia aéaoiñaoéei iiiia. oi aeéi site eaoaéo añ÷aéa ia aéaoañaaiaic euaéeiiécoc añ÷aéa (iaoa ooi zip añ÷aéi io ia eaaé aéa oéo aeeaaao ooa aéiñeuiaé)

Dañoa iea aooa oioc, eaoaeaaaéiaoa oé aé÷aia añaoaéUpload

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1012
my DEALER got busted in Oshawa Ontario for NOT SELLING reciever but for JTAGING recievers and willfully and knowingly GIVING OUT BIN FILES for all the recievers to his clients.. HE DID NOT get charged for selling FTA recievers. Its not illegle to sell them. It's what you do to them after you buy them.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 862
Doreen !!! Thank you !!! new BINs @ www.theftatotal.com

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2045
Oleg
I want to ask yo a simple question

Why in October and November TotalFTA site was forwarded to a remote ip address before losing the main domain? I'm not sure if yo are aware that this is usually an indication to a hacked site with possibly hijacked data?

Remote IP and Domain are two different things
Can yo ask Dipper and Warthog

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1648
oleg what the f8UCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR POSTS.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1474
doreen was he charged for anything ?
what's a penalty ? can u ask the guy

Silver Member
Username: Mrrasec

Post Number: 760
thetotalfta.com ?

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1652
sada dont believe doreen she is a big liar . she has nothing to do in her life other than rumors and gossips.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1014
at this moment i am not sure what the chages are to be or if it had gone to court yet. but the shop is bodrded up and cleaned out.I read a few things at satscams about it and in the local news papers but nothing has happens as of yet. If you ask me it was an inside job gone wrong.. meaning one partener ratted put the other 2 and they all got busted.. even the rat.( he got his @ss fired and wanted to get even)they had 2 shops one in Oshawa and one in Toronto. I think the charges are more for tampering with the receivers than selling them and the fact that they gave out bins on thier websites didnt help either.
Another couple in the town next to mine got busted too .. the police came to thier home on an other matter and seen the recievers and cards etc.... after investigating they where charged for ultering the reciever (BEV) and having obtanted files etc... to flash thier recievers. $5.000 they both had to pay and time in jail.
They only got cought because of poor judgment on their part .. had they of hidden the recievers etc.. they wouldn't have been cought.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1015
cartier go play in trafic like a good dog. you shouldnt be on line this late.. aren't your meds working ? maybe you should up the dose and do us all a favor and play dead for real in other words STFU

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 863
www.theftatotal.com the BEST !!

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 864

You may run across a thread that has a listing of poln sites. DO NOT under any circumstances click on any of the links, no matter how your curiosity may be aroused. Your computer will become infected with a virus that is extremely difficult to remove.

We are doing what we can to fix this problem. Please help us by reporting such posts.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 865
[link removed]

Username: Csb3

Post Number: 4
is there a new bin for the pansat 2500a

Bronze Member
Username: Bluegillbill

Post Number: 22
fta tester please contact me

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1731
cb3, you need to convert your 2500 so it can accept altered 2700 bins. There are threads here concerning that or you can go to your favorite fta site and find info there.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluegillbill

Post Number: 23
hawaiian_time i have a 2500 that was converted but i was not told so about a year ago i tried to load a 2500 bin file and the reciever turned off how can i fix it the reason i have waited so long was i had a heart attack and just got back on my feet

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 866
new BIN comming soon!!!ftaeuroecm.

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 867
Running 12-22 for over three hours with no prob.

Silver Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 120
Whats 12-22?

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 869
DBPSW-071222

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 870
DBPSW-071222p OLD FIX WORKAROUND

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 872
A new BIN is like a corner drug dealer, it's there for a quick fix, they don't care what you do next and as the effect slowly starts to fade away and suddenly you only have half the buzz you crave the full fix again....BUT.....when the buzz is gone and the full effect of reality there in lies outside that window..So now you're pariniod wanting to know if there's more, you start shaking down those you know to see if they have any, now you're desperate, you can't help but ask innocent people then it turns to nagging, now begging. So now a day goes by being totally sober, you look outside your door to the corner and still no one there for your fix. You wonder even further outside only to realize that there's more to this outside thing than what you thought. You walk to the nieghbours and say hello for the first time in a week. You look at the driveway and realize that the car is in about 2 feet of snow, (or for some of you...the grass is about 2 inches longer). So you grab the snow shovel (some of you the lawnmower) and clean everything up, play with the kids..(wait a minute...I have kids??). So now that I have kids, I'll take them to the park, go skating, and maybe even squeeze in a tobogan ride.....hmmm...now the day is over, tuck the kids into bed and realize the I need some munchies. Go back outside and walk to the store and buy up my favorite bag of chips, get back outside and guess who stands out by the corner?......Yeah you guessed it...I'm back on the HORSE again...

Bronze Member
Username: Sandsman1

Post Number: 37
what happend i come back for my fix and ya changed the channel now its the oleg show arent there any mods to delete this moronic shi-t

Bronze Member
Username: Oscarman

Post Number: 24
I've got the VS plat. I loaded the DBPSW-080108P-1 pgm file last nite hoping the freezing would stop. It's better, but still freezes. Anyone have the solution?

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1356
try the last bin those do not freeze..

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 874
DBPSW-071222p OLD FIX WORKAROUND

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
where can i get DBPSW-071222p file

Silver Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 876
www.theftatotal.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
thx oleg.

I got it at crazyfta. it worked fine til i got to the end of my movie "open water 2"...about 1 1/2 in....it blanked out again. I missed the ending. DAMN IT!! still better than what i had. It's back now. Anybody see the ending?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us