HELP! My Mitsubishi won't work

Bronze Member
Username: Djtorch

Post Number: 36
Hello, I'm so upset. My TV was working fine until I decided to move a few things around. After carefully sliding the TV a few feet here and there, the TV now fails to turn on! The light comes on momentarily, I can hear a few clicks and then the light immediately goes out. What did I do??????? HELLLLLLP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
By the way, the model number of my Mitsu is wt-46805. I press the button, I hear one click, the light goes out, I then hear one or two other clicks then nothing.

crobi
Unregistered guest
Same exact thing happened to me but I have a different model number - has anyone responded?

Asuquita
Unregistered guest
Same here. My TV turns on and stays on sometimes for a while. However, sometimes it does not turn on at all.

Austin
Unregistered guest
Their is something wrong with the power supply because my tv has the same problem.

Username: Genesis

Farmersville, Calif United states

Post Number: 1
hitachi
model 60sx2k
chassis ap-24
has digital convergense
whats the steps to adjust the conv,ce
559 747.6931

Username: Genesis

Farmersville, Calif United states

Post Number: 2
bad sordering joint first step
for austin june 18

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the convergence codes for an Hitachi Projection TV, Model 60xs2k?

Username: Spike21

Post Number: 4
EVERYBODY HAS THE SAME QUESTION BUT NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER???!!!!!quote mmc

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I paid 200.00 and waited a month to get my TV repaired. It now turns on , but the picture sux. I cannot seem to get the TV to respond to 1080i. The highest resolution U can get out of it now is 980 or something, but the picture looks all bent. It's more noticeable with my samsung HDTV directv tuner. I can still see it when i play the dvd. Does anyone know what's going on here??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Someone please help me.

Username: 25delaine

Post Number: 1
does anyone know how to fix the picture and the convergence codes for a hitachi 60sx2k?

Unregistered guest
My mitsubishi TS-5045 does the same thing. The power light goes on and stays on for about 3 seconds and then turns off. Has anyone found out the proplem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us