Latest info from Future-fta

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6265
This is the current status at fuutre-fta.

Regarding Pansat Bins as of Dec. 21, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a great deal of confusion regarding the bins currently posted (December 5) and the last bins actually released (Dec 15).

Here is the scoop:

When the last bins were released by TBL on December 15, 2007, Future-FTA was down for maintenance. The files therefore were available from the IRC and on our Splash Page.

These bins were for Bev only, and unfortunately, only lasted a few hours at best. Those Dec 15 bins are no better/worse than the bins posted back on the 5th. This is why you will not find the "newer" bins posted, as it would only confuse the situation; they no longer work, so there is no valid point in posting them.

There have been both numerous posts and PM's regarding these [no longer valid] bins. Hopefully this post will put those to rest. Kindly refrain from further questions or Personal Messages.

Please be patient. BL stated that he will release new bins soon.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2335
LMAO... what in the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING? Dear, u are NOT going to be able to get people to belive that u arent a mental midget after ur post the other day. EVERYONE else knew it was on old file... just not a certain fool with over 6000 posts!! LMAO
u need some medicine, or get off some.
I think u are just messing with us now, NO ONE IS AS STUPID AS U ARE MAKING URSELF OUT TO BE!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6268
dantetn : Get the hell out of this thread. You have started behaving like LK - posting everywhere where I did. You are the stupid blind skunk and stay out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2338
Nalin, u get out... I would rather be a blind skunk (not sure if that is supposed to hurt me) then an idiot that knows sh1t

Gold Member

Post Number: 6272
No you get out - I started this thread to inform people not to argue with you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2339
quit messing with me... u cant be this dumb. NO WAY

Gold Member

Post Number: 6281
Stupid dantetn : LK left you in a lurch. RTAP jilted you. I see you have been having affairs with some other posters here. You have to be pitied.

YOU WILL BE LEAVING THIS FORUM PRETTY SOON.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2343
No kidding sweetpea... u can drop the act now... if u were as dumb as u are making urself out to be on here, u would be in a book. Go get urself a man. Just quit acting retarded.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 310
already posted from 11 am this morning...early bird gets the worm
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/420849.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 6288
psychmonster : Yes I know. The standard practice of some people is to post such a lot o ftrash in a thread that the real subject gets obscured.

Credit goes to you. I just revived it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2349
Maybe nalin will start c/pasting u now. She always has done it to someone smarter than her...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6290
This is the current status at fuutre-fta.

Regarding Pansat Bins as of Dec. 21, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a great deal of confusion regarding the bins currently posted (December 5) and the last bins actually released (Dec 15).

Here is the scoop:

When the last bins were released by TBL on December 15, 2007, Future-FTA was down for maintenance. The files therefore were available from the IRC and on our Splash Page.

These bins were for Bev only, and unfortunately, only lasted a few hours at best. Those Dec 15 bins are no better/worse than the bins posted back on the 5th. This is why you will not find the "newer" bins posted, as it would only confuse the situation; they no longer work, so there is no valid point in posting them.

There have been both numerous posts and PM's regarding these [no longer valid] bins. Hopefully this post will put those to rest. Kindly refrain from further questions or Personal Messages.

Please be patient. BL stated that he will release new bins soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2351
yep...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2353
ya know, i just noticed nalin, I have been here a month longer than u, yet u have way more than double the posts... talk about someone trying to get their post count up!! It used to be, in internet forums, u could tell who was knowledgable from the post count, but u are ruining that for everyone singlehandedly. When u grow up, get pregnant, have some kids, u will see what its like to deal with u.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6296
dantetn: With the affairs you are having you will be the one getting pregnant.
I am a man and have had my children and am retired.
I have warned you to stop chasing me - I am no prey for stupid little vixens like you.

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 337

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 339
Three-way communications:

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2355
lol... vixen.

too bad u cant retire from being stupid!
And my dear... go back and look though all the posts tonight and u will see who was chasing who... AND who (as always) started this.

Just go complain to admin... thats what u are really good at. Maybe u should start a thread where u can use ur talents. "Heres how you whine to admin when you get busted out on a misinformative post and you feel like a Nalin (idiot)."

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 783
Home Members FTA Dish keys FTA keys FTA files

December 21, 2007
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS

Our Private Members section has all the new FTA files and autoroll BIN's to fix your FTA receiver from the recent ECM. All receivers are up and running for DN & Veb. Get your satellite channels back up in minutes.

Instantly start downloading all the latest Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers will have new fixes released from recent ECMs. New Fixes being released shortly.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 59
not another news

Gold Member

Post Number: 6300
Future-fta and totalfta - two major players - are staying absolutely quiet. Sonicview has hinted that they are working on a more permanent solution.
Let us hope there will be a permanent solution.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2358
They are all working on a permenant solution. SV said this is a temp fix and they are working on a permenant fix. One camp said last week they are working on the mother of all bins. BL said their big fix should be out in a week or two.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1565
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk all of them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us