Latest word from Future FTA as of 12/21 from Cessna Pilot

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 286
Regarding Pansat Bins as of Dec. 21, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a great deal of confusion regarding the bins currently posted (December 5) and the last bins actually released (Dec 15).

Here is the scoop:

When the last bins were released by TBL on December 15, 2007, Future-FTA was down for maintenance. The files therefore were available from the IRC and on our Splash Page.

These bins were for Bev only, and unfortunately, only lasted a few hours at best. Those Dec 15 bins are no better/worse than the bins posted back on the 5th. This is why you will not find the "newer" bins posted, as it would only confuse the situation; they no longer work, so there is no valid point in posting them.

There have been both numerous posts and PM's regarding these [no longer valid] bins. Hopefully this post will put those to rest. Kindly refrain from further questions or Personal Messages.

Please be patient. BL stated that he will release new bins soon.

Silver Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 221
Thanks for the update!

Silver Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 408
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Chicken_little

Post Number: 194
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
what would a thread be without the comic genious's to add some color

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 603
thats what i say, but all these f.uckers in here hate it. They themselves are so full of it talking about coders and crap like that, like they really know what the freak is going on with the files. ALL OF YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
I have to say that a lot of the pics are actually hijacks and have nothing to do with the thread....I do not mind an occasional semi tasteless pic...but Zack and others...keep it in content...now your just flailing anything out there...not genious but desparation

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
perfect example of some idiot who has nothing to say or cannot formulate an original thought on his own....I rest my case !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
Psychomonster here is my Christmas present to you
Please read it!

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
bring it on....I can upload stupid sh-t with the best of em...I challenge u to talk and quit hiding behind images that show u cannot communicate and must have been abused or worse and now hide behind images that lash out and try and belittle, when only it reflects on you and your situation...yeah..this will get ugly

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
I see your screen name isn't far from the truth! Holy Sh1t dude calm dowm it's just f'in TV!

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
taking 3 xanaxes...call u back tomorrow

Silver Member

Post Number: 431
take a few hits on this and everything will be "all good"

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2296
U are talking genius, but didnt spell it right... just some irony for ur friday commute. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
thanks for the spellcheck...from one of the most disliked contributers...I will file that in my "chiken S-hit folder"

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
spelled it all wrong so u can contribute once more

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
ed...gotta say...u have the best ...still fighting though

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6261
This is why you will not find the "newer" bins posted, as it would only confuse the situation; they no longer work, so there is no valid point in posting them.

I saw that future-fta had removed the BINs after 6th Dec and I posted that info in a thread here. and what did the idiots have to say? Their usual stupid ridicule.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2297
LMAO. Do u know why dear??? Because DUH!!! Posts like that are for the stupid who have no g0ddamn sense. But I guess some of u women get confused easily. And psyc, everyone spells a word wrong, but not in 5 diff posts. There a just some words u cant get wrong...

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
NN...how dare u interupt a feud of nonsense with actual content....please feel free to take your opinion of actual post and combine with Olegs BS spam content and insert every morning like a suppository...u lost me on this one

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
Ironic like this??

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6262
Bill Vickers Post Number: 351
Bill Vickers Post Number: 352
Dudley - Post Number: 139
Dantetn - Post Number: 2297

I gave information as I saw it on the site. This is now confirmed at the start of this thread.
Now I know that Dantetn is blind skunk so he could not have gone to the site to confirm, but Dantetn idiot, you are required to accept at face value straight facts as posted especially those posted and commented as somewhat unusual till such time as you can confirm yourself.

Dudley and Bill Vickers. I know tha Bill Vickers is a member of LK wolf pack and he has attacked me for no reason several times. I do not see why he should be allowed to stay in this forum

Dudley - you are new and you had no earthly reason to make adverse comment as you did. Watch out that you do not get into serious trouble with some of the bad ones in this forum.

This forum is for serious postings and you people are trying to make a joke of it.
I EXPECT THAT WHEN THERE IS A SERIOUS POST OR DISCUSSION YOU WILL STAY OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING VALUABLE TO CONTRIBUTE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
exactly !! I hear this......relavant...possibly genius...thanks D

Gold Member

Post Number: 2298
A person DOES NOT post there is a new file out (with a link) unless u say "I have not tested" or "not sure if it works" U posted it EVERY thread... pushing it on everyone. Normal people dont do this. Nalin, u are a fool. U know what u did was stupid, like most things u post here. And that blind skunk comment... LMAO. I will have to find out what 3rd world country that phrase is used. LOL. U lost a lot of credibility with the continuous posting of a file that didnt work, but u lost it all when u typed "blind skunk" LMAO

This forum is for serious postings and you people are trying to make a joke of it.

???????????????
And u are saying things like blind skunk...
and YOUR interpretations of laws from a country which u arent from. U are the joke of this site sweetie

Gold Member

Post Number: 2299
nalin... anyone who reads has a right to make negative comments about or to u!! Honey... This is no joke... u are stupid. I cant see any other explaination of ur dumbazz posts... maybe u are slow? I dunno. Take some drugs

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 55
mmmm drugs are bad mmmmkay... unless you like drugs, then drugs are mmmkay

Gold Member

Post Number: 2302
office space??

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
I have to say that I find NN's posts true and valid most of the time, good intentions...no problems..sure the 215 bin was a mistake, should have deleted when found out to be a killer bin...but I have screwed up also, but deleted !!...lets all give a little kindness and forgiveness to all this season...even though we diss peps on this site, we still keep learning

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 56
kinda south park, with a bit of freestyle, you know the teacher with the big head, mmmkay

Gold Member

Post Number: 2303
I cant with nalin... she called me a blind skunk for crying out loud!!! LMAO
If u need to know about converting a 2500 to 2700, nalin is ur woman, anything else, she dont know. Nalin has posted killer bins AND givin wrong advise killing several receivers before. She dont know a whole lot, but does c/p well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2304
ahh yeah...

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 734
viewsat/pansat !!!
==================

*** Charlie & Beverly ECM freeze * FIXED *

NOTE:
- Do a hard reboot (power OFF-ON using rear switch) after every update.

===============
===============

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
Huhhh? what ???? what the hell are u talking about...explain...not going to your spam site...if u want to keep interjecting, you better follow through or shut up ! hijack this

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ftajack

Post Number: 27
Ed Zackary having an affair with dantetn

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
oh my gawd !! its starting all over again...attack of the Gif monsters blowhards Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us