Has anyone seen a true hdmi 1.3 deep color set-up?

Username: Baguns

Glendora, CA USA

Post Number: 2
I've been reading so much about hdmi 1.3 and deep color. I don't want to go out and upgrade my whole system unless it's something that'll really wow me.

I went to my local Best Buy (i know, not where a true HT person goes) just to see if they had a deep color set-up. the magnolia guy said he may have a set-up in a couple of weeks, but noted that you needed the Monster M series hdmi cable to support true 1.3 deep color.

i'm thinking about upgrading my system to the Samsung DLP 89 series hdtv (i believe this is their latest model), which the specs show has hdmi 1.3 supporting deep color, as well as the Onkyo 805 receiver, which also supports hdmi 1.3 deep color as well as Dolby True HD, etc.

i already have a PS3, which supposedly supports hdmi 1.3 deep color as well as Dolby True HD, so i should be ready to go with the samsung dlp and onkyo receiver for all that blu-ray has to offer.

Has anyone out there actually seen what deep color looks like? what are your thoughts on the set-up above? thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us