Receiver Help

Username: Jamesthomas8124

Post Number: 1
I have a C**sat 5000 with Dish Pointed to 118 WL
I am not getting none of the South Eastern Asian channels even after doing the blind scan on various satellites. Is there something that I need to get those channels.I just flashed the latest 156 bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Kj101

Post Number: 35
It may require a circular lnb to receive this sat.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1752
you may need to make sure you have all transponders for each sat...http://www.lyng*.com/ to see.

All DN sat's except 118 are cicular so you more than likely have a circular LNB that bird is liner and challenging to get..

Post Number: 2
Bob,

I was receiving all channels before and I do have the circular lnb. Dish was poined to 119W before. The last time I received those channels was some weeks ago. thanks.

Post Number: 3
FTA Tester,
Is there any place I get help for setting the transpoders as I am getting some english channels and no ppv, no Asian channles. I thing you are absolutely right I may have the transpoders set all wrongs. Need your help greatly. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1754
James if you received them before the bin was installed then you lost transponders or some antenna setttings have changed. Both common problems we have been seeing here with the newest bin;s.

I would suggest you go to the forum were you got your bin and look for a satfile....and study your antenna settings for each sat...

here is a handy guide for next time you install a new bin

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/412799.html

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Post Number: 176
here is great forum to find a sat file

since ecoustics donst have them..

we do

[link removed]

'link
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums