Bin 227

Bronze Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 49
i have loaded bin 227 to my pansat 2700a 3 times and every time i get close to finishing downloading the receiver makes 100% shuts off and restarts before computer finishes and it says update flash fail what can i do

Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 7
Delete that file and re download a new one!It got corupt during your download! Best to get it straight from futurefta

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
i will try that how long does loading bin usally take

Post Number: 8
seconds, but be sure it gets to 100 percent if it closes early you will have the same problem again!!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1741
If that does not work out try rebooting the computer and trying it again

Post Number: 9
PS Be sure the file is in the loader and the back switch is off! then when your ready to hit the download wait till you see the stb is lit up then hit the download with your cursor;)You use to have to wait till the first knight rider apeared!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
what is the stb

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1745
STP is your receiver PC is a computer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
when i turn on receiver the screen SAYS ON DO I HIT DOWN LOAD WHEN I FIRS TURN IT ON AND THE IT SAYS B 7 5

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
WHEN I DOWNLOAD BIN FILES TO PANSAT 2700A IT TAKES ABOUT 20 MIN IS THAT OKAY

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1466
I just saw TFT discussing this in another thread with the user and I have seen this problem too. if you are using windows vista and/or usb to serial cable thats actually normal and if you are connect null or straight cable directly from receiver to the PC it should only take less than 2 minutes, maximum 3.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/412852.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
CAN YOU ANSWER THE QUISTION ABOUT WHEN TO HIT DOWNLOAD

Gold Member

Post Number: 1467
do you have a converted 2700 or original?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
ORIGINAL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
ok well you don't have to wait for any light to some on wait till you see the channel number on your receiver and then whenever you are ready you can press download. which loader are you using?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
IM USING 27.02

Gold Member

Post Number: 1469
yeah your using the right loader too, well I was talking to this gentleman earlier today he was having the same problem and what I told him to do is to delete the bin file he had on his computer and restart the system, then go to future-fta.info(official site for pansat) to get the file and try again. That worked for him try doing that and see if that helps if it doesn't then PM me and I will see if I can find a solution for you that I can email to you, but can't do it right now because I have to go so hopefully it solves your problem and if it doesn't then send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.

GOOD LUCK and good night!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us