FTA TESTER - Blind scan

Username: Qwertyuu

Post Number: 9
I still have no clue how to do blind scan, as still there is nothing in the new file. Did you get any information on that.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 531
blind scan option should be on menu inst,channel scan and ther should be option for blind scan...

Post Number: 10
I still have no clue how to do blind scan, as still there is nothing in the new file. Did you get any information on that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
what do u mean which file ,which reciever....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Sada.....No its not their on Viewsat platinum......I posted this bug long time ago on total, but I still dont get any answere

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Post Number: 135
push menu
enter passcode
scroll down to scan ( you didnt what reciver you have)

choose blind scan

it will run its course

then be done

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I went into Menu........than in installation and than I did antenna setup and than in Auto scan there is nothing for blind scan.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 533
what about in mannual scan...

Bronze Member
Username: Mike73

power scan

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
when I go into manual scan........since last time it deletes all the channels and I have to it from scratch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
what is this power scan and where it is located under menu

Silver Member

Post Number: 534
or go to www.lyngs*at.com
and check ur sat etc...
and then just do the mannual scan with the freq etc...
this would be easier for if u looking for s.a channel..
if u did a blind scan u have so many channels with nothing on....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I have all the frequencies........but if i dont do blind scan, i dont get channels with higher frequency.

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
what do u mean.. with mannaul scan u can put freq number and scan it....u can add,delete freq etc...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Ok.......I can see all the frequencies in the channel scan.But channels with higher frequency such as 603 and 661...I see zero quality(Q)......Before that it was same but still i got channels with blind scan...........

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1705
No blind scan is on Viewsat plat as of yet. I have emailes out to the coders on this topic. They as we all know have been verry busy the last few day's so no word yet..

I have a easy fix though.

Go to viewsatusa.com click on support then download the satfile. It is updated with all the transponders for DN and BEV. do a factor reset on your receiver, then upload the satfile you got from viewsatusa.com into the receiver. Then just adjust antenna settings to match your set up and "auto scan" each sat you can receive and you will get all your channels. This is why i tookj the time this after noon to post a guide for what you needed to do before putting in the new bin's in your receivers. It is locaated HERE . Please ignore all the spam that was posted on that thread from my new best buddy.....

Hope this clears some of this up

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

hey theftatester, can you tell the coders to get the emu fix out asap....wat a LIAR u are theftatester, nodoby other than the owners have contact with the coders.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us