Fortec Lifetime Ultra !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 45
Hello all....Its great to see that everything is fine for almost everyone...but for me I am still confused....these local guys are telling me that I need to change the angle of the Antenna for 150$ others are telling me its a software issue....which is it? cuz if its software i can do that by myself just like all of you ...i got a FLU not converted or anything i got 1.2ku and 8.10ku i belive those should be correct. basically International channels and PPvs...so now what do I do? I am hoping tere will be a Fortec Ultra Fix soon.......somebody please let me know whats going on for me...Many Thanks In Advance !!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 60
there's a fortec fix already, you have to convert to pansat 2700 and use the newly released bin CS_225T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 26
Here is the link to the file. No site registration is necessary to download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0bpjeckm42p

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 323
There are threads in here teaching you step by step how to convert your Fortec receiver into a Pansat2700a receiver. There are and will never be another bin release for Fortecs and for Pansat 2500a clone receivers. Your best bet, is to learn how to do the conversion...read it a few times to be sure you are doing it properly, and only use the code that is made for conversion from a FORTEC to a PANSAT.
Check out the threads...you will see one named for this.
Not only will it save you 150$, but it will save you alot of wait and disappointment. Because as it's been mentioned before, the memory on the Fortecs and Pansat2500a clone receivers is running out, so the coders are no longer making codes for those. So, convert, or buy a better receiver.
Good luck.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 324
Do not upload that file into your box until you convert the box first. Otherwise, you will fry your box and need to either jtag it, or pay someone to jtag it, or worse, go and buy another box.
So convert, then once that's done, then you upload the 225T into your box.

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 175
Ryan, go to this link: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/389206.html
AV did an excellent post on how to convert your flu to a 2700, read the first post.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 19
those download links are dead....

Silver Member
Username: Cricket674

Post Number: 147
I know give better sites!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
this is getting ridiculous.....95% of the files you download....once you go through 900 pages to find them are corrupt....or dead links.....100 people have 1000 different methods of doing what you need done....and then when someone doesn't understand what to do next....they're berated as being an idiot....

i have yet to see one comprehensive set of instructions as to how to convert a flu or files to be used that any two people can agree on....and i think i've read this whole forum.....ra cist fights and click against click battles included....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Here are links for for the new Pansat 2500-2700 converted bin file. All of these sites are free and do not require registration. They should all work but I am posting more than one because people have complained about dead links, and just in case any go down for whatever reason.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0bpjeckm42p
http://www.savefile.com/files/1239077

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Ahhhh thanks tooo you all !!!!......But still need to know do I need to change the angle of my antennas?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
It is true that the link for Av's post do not work...anywhere else i can get good info on how to convert my Flu to Pansat ?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5624
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included.

Username: Serj5150

Post Number: 3
i was wondering if anyone could help me i put the new file in and it worked for about an hour or so and now my receiver is completely dead any thoughts

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1554
Hey,

My thread is still alive, but now it's in the archeives. None of the links are DEAD. All of them are working, I just tested them. Here's the link: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/389206.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Hey Nalin thanks alot for the kIt...it did help I finnaly got the B-75 and than the 5 ...put the new bin...Before I had 1.2ku Disec #2 and 8.10ku disec #3 ...now after putting those files I get Echo 110 and echo 119 .and for some reason nimic1 or something like that...what should I do ? Should i put my disec #2 with echo 110 or 119 and the Disec #3 ...I want the International Channells and PPvs... u know SET ...SETMX..SAhARa...and those ...please help a little more

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
okay so I did power Scan echo 110 and echo 119 ...but now i get Scrambled or bad channel.... Autoroll is on and i even turned off Key code...what is goin on ????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Okay now I did Default Settings and all ...i found bunch of Sats ...I chose my previous ones 1.2ku and 8.10 ku ....scaned them ...Power scanEd them ..and still Scrambled or Bad Chanell ...help !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Okay I wont GIVE UP !!! Finnaly i put the keys in Manually and its Working...PPvs and the International like Set...SeTMX ..B4u but there is no ATN BANGLA or NTV or Chanel I...or the new Rtv or zee sports.....any clue guys ???? this site is really helpful....u guys are the best

Gold Member

Post Number: 5645
Menu/Channel Edit/Sort/Alphabetic
Exit, Save.
Menu/Channel Edit/favourite/OK
Page up/down to TV
Missing Channels may be found hiding as TV nnn.
I found SET hiding as TV 614, and SETMX hiding as TV 612.
You can rename.

What you can't find, try a separate TP Scan
Also check against Lyngssat listings to make sure that what you are looking for is there. I have not yet seen (on Echo 3) ATN Bangla or NTV or Rtv, but I have seen ZeeSA

Best of luck

Bronze Member
Username: Olivia

Post Number: 17
Hi can someone help me i downloaded the file now what do I do.I need help because I have never fownloaded a file I don't know what to do please someone help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
could you please send my information to my e-mail which is oliviasilva@msn.com and also i need to know everything Iam very raw at this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
av.....your links aren't working....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Try Nalin's Full kit .....it really worked

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Okay So I've got 148w and the other 8.10ku i forgot which signal that was but anyways I can't seem to find the chanells I was looking for ...do I need a bigger Antenna? I got the *choice large antenna...before Atn Bangla ..NTv Chanel I they were all coming....do I need to change angle or anyhting ??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hi can someone help me i downloaded the file now what do I do.I need help because I have never fownloaded a file I don't know what to do please someone help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Nalin ! Nalin ! What is the meaning of the following? hmm nothing about the new Btv or Rtv...

==Internationals with Satellite 121°==
804 - NTV removed from EchoStar9 121W TP 10 ConUS beam
806 - CHNLI removed from EchoStar9 121W TP 13 ConUS beam
818 - ATN Bangla removed from EchoStar9 121W TP 15 ConUS beam

I found those in another forum....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5657
A lot of 121W channels, including all the internationals are being moved to 118.7 Anik.
If you can scan 119W, then, it will pay to buy a Universal 119/118 LNB for $20-25. The only downside is that you need a 30-33" dish with it - at least that is the general information. I do not have this LNB installed yet.
King Tapeman reported in another thread that they are going to phase out or reduce Echo 1,2 (148W) and Echo 3 (61.5) to make room for more HD.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5658
olivia silva: Please tell us more about what receiver you have and when did you last watch anything on it and what file you downloaded.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Nalin I payed someone to install the last file and that was on the 22 of nov this file worked for a week and then went down the only thing I know it was boot version 75 and the file started with x-87 or x-85 and I don't know much else about it can you see if you can help me this way

Gold Member

Post Number: 5686
Go to Menu/System info and write down exactly what it says and then post it.
If you have the name of your receiver on the receiver or manual, post it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Hey Nalin earlier u mentioned I may need a 30-33" Dish its not 18" ? now this one person is charging me 55 for the antena and 75 for instalalation and also a Ariza for my basement for another 100$..so a total of $230 is that a good deal?

Bronze Member
Username: Serj5150

Post Number: 11
i was wondering if anyone can help.i have an ultra converted to a pansat 2700.When i turn it on all it does is blink four lines back and fourth.Has anyone had this problem before?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5731
Did it ever work after conversion.

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package, 226T_Lightning included.
Instructions included.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
After conversion it worked with the new file but to start off I had to put the keys manually and kept Autoroll On as well....today its gone ..n the other thread u mentioned abot a site with the File....iss good for my converted one? and is it for dish or bev ? and please reply to me about my question Above UP Up on the last POST in this Thread .....thank you

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1605
Ryan ,

That deal you mentioned is awful high I feel. Not sure if your a do-it-youselfer but the installation of a FTA system with 31"DISH, Motor, Liner-circular LNB, and receiver is very easy especially if you just simply put it on a pole in your yard. I can install the entire set up in about 2 hours.

The cost of all the parts needed not including receiver would be around $140 last time I looked at prices.

For a receiver I would go to ebay and get a viewsat or Pansat for the same $100 not a off-brand receiver that would be slow at getting updated bin's.
The best set up for FTA is a 31" dish, Motor, and proper lnb for DBS ( dn-bev ) and true FTA ( QTH-031 the best LNB ).....and your receiver

Their are 31 sat's out their with programing on them with over 2500 channels you can get with a clear sky and that set up......

Cost is around $150 and set up is very easy most times easer than all the switching required with using 2 dishes to just get a few DN or BEV sat's that MAY or MaY NOT have channels working at the time.

Google the parts I mitchened and you should see...

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Awesome TFT !!! Thanks alot ! :D:D

Gold Member

Post Number: 5826
2500/FLU to 2700 conversion.
Applies to new conversion and to adding the latest.

Full conversion kit includes instructions and jvvh_leafs_227 file.
It still does not have CS_227T_lightning, which will be added when available.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5837
2500/FLU to 2700 conversion.
Applies to new conversion and to adding the latest.

Full conversion kit includes instructions and jvvh_leafs_227 file.
It now has CS_227T_lightning

Bronze Member
Username: Mvp

Quebec

Post Number: 16
is it good bin file ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
The bin file is fine. D|SH and B3V both work.

Bronze Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 12
X-87bl_071207_b75_227_apizip loaded this file in converted 2700. Somehow It is showing Language English, but not letting select this to move forward. Please help Nalin.
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us