Viewsat Plat Channel List

Username: Sky85

Post Number: 1
Hi all. Ive been refering to this forum for what seems like a century but this is the first time I am posting because unlike some, I try to read before I ask. However, At this point I am spinning my wheels. When downloading the latest BIN for my VSPlat, I am only getting echostar 7 channels. I also want Echostar 8,6 or 8,10 channels. I live in the North East. I have located some channel lists and uploaded them using channel master or Loader2. However, when I put my box on, the channels begin in the 4000's. I was wondering how I can get the all inclusive channel lists for echo 7,8,6 with the channels beginning on 100. I appreciate your help.

Post Number: 2
Wow, everybody skipped over me as if I never asked a question. Everybody is responding to posts that really have nothing to do with our boxes. If somebody knows the answer, why can't they just help me out. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 331
first of all ah.. right now nothing working...
so even if u have every thing nothing is working...
2nd u never told us how many dished u have on the roof...
i beleive u have 119 dish, so u also wanna get 110,148 i think...
so when u scan the channels they have original number.. u cann't change the numbers but u can add channels on ur favorite menu...
i think u are used to cable tv where there are few channels ... sat have lots of channel and ther ch number start above 1000...
u also need channel list where u can downlad all the channels.. channel list should be
on www.totalfta.com ( i believe that's where u download new bin for ur reciever).. just check channel list(bin) and u can downloas the same way as ur new bin etc..
hope that helps..

Post Number: 3
Thanks for responding Sada. I have had the viewsat for about 2 years now. Originally, I had echo 8-119 and echo 7-110 along with globecast. My channels ranged from 101 up to the 800's plus some channels in the 8000s and 9000s. But when i installed the latest BIN for VS2000plat, and when I installed the channel list for 110 and 119, all the channels were relocated in the 4000s with no type of order. I hope I am not too confusing.

Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 6
hope im not stepping on toes here, but if everything worked before what i would do is a factory set in menu and rescan both sats. then make sure sort by sid is on in menu. hope this helps. btw i never use preloaded channel list they really just mess things up.

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 334
yes john is right.. do a factory reset and then reload a bin .. this will solve the problem...

Post Number: 4
Hi John, thanks for getting back to me. After i do a factory default, and then rescan, I only get channels for echo7-119. I check the box for echo 8 but non of the channels, i.e. Science Channel, come up.

Post Number: 8
go into setup and see if your disq settings are correct. the new bin might have changed them menu-installation-dish settings code for pass is 0000

Post Number: 9
or this might help you.https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/341552.html

Bronze Member
Username: Pk4ever

Alta loma, Ca U.s.

Post Number: 12
if you scan 1 sat at a time for channels make sure you scan the 110 before the 119. i know with my cnx i find the same problem when i try to scan for channels. and also make sure the disq switch is set up right ex: disq 1=119, disq 2=110
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us