Gaynation weekly round up -- Free edtion ---

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 350
Old Lady LK

Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 07:35 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bill...this place is crazy...as u know I have never used another nick here...and do not post here in satellite section in a few days now, and never will again...but these jerks think i'm retarded like them and accuse me of making up new nicks, while they all DO and I DO NOT........and they're still talking about me....LMAO...what a bunch of tards and losers!...

funniest part is nalin's still giving out bogus info, like she stated that u can manually input 0106 keys now but nobody caught that thread in big CAPS...and now she and Doreen are still using new nicks...even after Doreen stated 20x that she was never going back posting in sat forums....2 clowns!...and tards actually listen to these people and believe their crap!...ROFLMAO

U know where to find me...I'm sitting back LMAO about this place here!...didn't think so many tards , children, and backstabbers could exist in 1 place!!!!!...and WHY?...their act isn't funny, but their accusations and stupidity is...LOL

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5421
It seems LK can't quit and keeps on posting somewhere in the forum. Regarding ID 0106, this is my statement:

On the so called lowly pancrap 2500 and the clones and on 2700, you CAN put in ID 0106 and the Key 00 and the Key 01. But it does not work. Not only that, but for over 18 months, one is able to create on the clone safe BINs of Pansat 2500, extra IDs, and the only one that worked once was creating the C101 ID before it became part of the BIN.
You can also do it on Sonicview 4000 but it does not work.
There are reports of the ID 0106 on Viewsats, and the autoroll is said to have worked on it, but it is of no positive effect on the working of the BIN.

Now if the old lady wants to try it out herself, she should do so, otherwise stay in her prison and get second hand news from her other nicks and cronies. She will go and post it in the forum where she mods (if she has not been kicked out there too) as some new information and start taking credit!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 11:59 am: MORE WORDS FROM THE OLD LADY LK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY DOES THIS MEAN NO MORE BIN EVERY-2-WEEK!!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/408246.html

satgrl
Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 711
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 02:33 pm:

hey guyz PID 0106 is showing in viewsat platinum and sonicview 4000!!..so does this mean every 2 week we dont need to change bin now????...can we just input keys maunally in 0106?

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 5290
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 03:08 pm:

0106 ID key changes will be easy to implement using manual input of keys, without the help of the coders.

Now nalins back pedalling and can't keep her lies straight....LMAO

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 5421
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 10:14 am:

It seems LK can't quit and keeps on posting somewhere in the forum. Regarding ID 0106, this is my statement:

On the so called lowly pancrap 2500 and the clones and on 2700, you CAN put in ID 0106 and the Key 00 and the Key 01. But it does not work. Not only that, but for over 18 months, one is able to create on the clone safe BINs of Pansat 2500, extra IDs, and the only one that worked once was creating the C101 ID before it became part of the BIN.
You can also do it on Sonicview 4000 but it does not work.
There are reports of the ID 0106 on Viewsats, and the autoroll is said to have worked on it, but it is of no positive effect on the working of the BIN.

Now if the old lady wants to try it out herself, she should do so, otherwise stay in her prison and get second hand news from her other nicks and cronies. She will go and post it in the forum where she mods (if she has not been kicked out there too) as some new information and start taking credit!!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409611.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us