Sollution for pansat2700 original

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 94
there seems to be picture freezing issues and rebooting issues with this bin. some people are saying that after so many reboots that their box is dying. i myself had these issues and found two possible solutions. the first sollution was to load the factory bin 120 and then the bin 221...which is what worked for me.
the other sollution was to turn off autoroll in the main menu. this worked for others but i myself have not tested myself. with the autoroll off the keys will still roll, so it is worth a shot.
with the first sollution i have had no problems on either of my stbs for 2 hrs staying on one channel. without these ways i had problems about every half hour to every hour, so all looks well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
the factory bin 120 can be found at
http://future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=47447
registration at future-fta.info is required, but is free. it is also the official blacklist site.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
giving it a bump after more people with same problem.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 453
wow i wish i read this earlier!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
after further testing... i believe the autoroll off is the ideal solution.... for all you noobs, you still need to leave the keycode on but turn the bev, dish and globe, off. they will still autoroll even though they are off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us