Who dislikes who ?

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 700
I know i am not well liked around here but i just wanted to say I dont dislike anyone .I just get pissy with some ppl at times. LK, Cartier mostly but I don't hate them. I dont really know them so can't make any judgement calls. Just like messen with there minds is all.(all in fun)

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 590
doreen did you see the answer i found for you for your cw i hope it works for you i did not try it i have been busy at work let me know if it works good or not thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13451
For someone who NOW says they never disliked someone, U made some serious and false allegations and outright lies!...and they were intended to be VERY harmful and malicious, and a total character assasination...many regulars and newbies believed that crap u posted about me...so don't U come back here now, feeling unaccepted and guilty for spreading lies and untruths about me, and think that the lies U posted will be forgotten (that bogus alleged chat U had with me)...U already spread your disease, and did the damage...this stupid post of yours above will not get U back in good grace, for your own selfish gains and need to be "accepted"...U got DSS, your bud, go hang with him and other h0m0 problem inmmature lying troublemaking pals,...and quit looking for approval, sympathy or approval here for your DELIBERATE malicious lies and postings!!....I personally have lost any and all respect for U or your all pals...so go ahead now , U and your pals can have fun bashing and lying about me again...thats more the real Doreen...U will do anything for attention, and U don't care where/who it comes from....U are a 24/7 troll, cause U need the attention, U lack elsewhere...unlike most here who come to try and help others, and get along...

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 24
doreen shut your fu*cking mouth you 2 bit nonesense babbling bullshitter.

I bet behind the nick sits a 250lb slobbering faqqot.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1675
Hey LK at least King isnt comming after u on "D" day. (Nov 13 2007)
I think he may be trying to take my birhtday away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
nalin thats Lk your talking about not me a 250lb slobbering faqqot = LK
and LK about your post above BITE ME YOU LIAR!!!! i have realfriends and real places to hang out ( not on the internet)
all you have is this forum and trolls to play with. Go cry like a baby .... yu gave yourself a bad name here long b4 i came here. LOSER
BTW this again isnt all about you LK remember that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13454
hey...I have no beef with King...never did...I always thought that he posted some good switch/hardware info...but never agreed with the "prediction" thing of his, and actually considered it humorous by a non FTA guy who knew some hardware things, but not harmful to anybody....and really haven't followed why there's a beef with him...

Silver Member

Post Number: 702
bruce i did see ( thank you ) and got the loader but cant figuer out how to use it. I even got bev and dish channels list but how to load them to Cw using the loader?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13455
Doreen...thats the EXACT kind of trashy post post I would expect from trash like you...and just proves EXACTLY what I said about your original post being trash!...and your not being truthful...U are a living lie!...and a schizo!...seek help...and go hang with your troublemaking loser pals...

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 292
Doreen...thats the EXACT kind of trashy post post I would expect from trash like you...and just proves EXACTLY what I said about your original post being trash!...and your not being truthful...U are a living lie!...and a schizo!...seek help...and go hang with your troublemaking loser pals...

If it was all lies, then the sting and embarrassment yo feel eating away inside wouldn't be so strong. You wouldn't be here whining so vehemently.

Your not upset over so called lies, you are upset because the truth has caught up with you once again.

Maybe now, you have a full understanding of the phrase 'The Truth Hurts'

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1778
I like:
From the major league
LK, Kavin, Satscanner, Ryerson, Jason, AV, Nalin

From the piddy league
Dry_Dent_Lure and Dantetn
But I'm about to help them to move up to major league on 11/13/07
Everything is repairable