Refurbish IPHONE needed???????????

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1341
ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A SITE WHERE U CAN BUY LARGE QUANTITIES OF IPHONE REFURBISH?///////

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 773
$100 off. I don't know if this is what you want but you can look: http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2007/08/refurbished_iph.html

Is this your house Cartier?Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1342
this site is abouyt something that has nothing to do with iphone . i clicked on it and it took me somewhere about oracl stuff and thec.

zulu that's only the front of my house . you got to see the back :-)

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 128
www.ipodunlimited.com

( only for cartier, . others pls. abstain )

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 21
exactly carty , this site has nothing to with iphone..

where the fu*ck you gonna find refurbished iphones they've only been out for a few months.

dumb immigrant fell for the worst and most expensive phone scam, weren't you telling people the iphone was for ATt two weeks after the crack was out.. fu*cking ragheads never learn.

start with knowledge and respect carty.. you have to learn both to be a proper immigrant.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1344
nalin bin f8ucker his mother nida. if u read and u do buisness you would know that 1000 and 1000 of refurbish iphone was already sold from apple directly and only apple has them .almost same price only 50 dollars difference .
but what im explaining this to you . you hardely have money to pay for your rent . what the f *uck u know about buisness,

anyway sadscanner \tell your mother not to come tonight . cuz i have your sister instead for the night. but IF she insistS , they can both come get f8UCKED IN THE A8SS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
ok carty , you are so right again. if you knew apple already dumped 1000 refurbed phones for $50 less why ask where to get em..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1345
NALIN BIN NADIA U ARE SO IDIOT AND THERE IS NO SENSE IN TALKING TO YOU .
WHY NOT ASKING IF THERE IS SOME PLACES WHERE THEY CAN HAVE IT . LOT OF POEPLE BUY THEM AND THEN TRY TO SELL THEM BACK . MY INTEREST IN THE QUANTITIES.
MORE I GOT MORE I MAKE MORE PROFIT .
FOR YOUR INFORMATION TODAY IPHONE STARTED TO BE SOLD IN ENGLAND AND WILL FALOOW IN FRANCE .

YOU KNOW IN BK MARKET IT'S $800 SO FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH PROFIT I CAN MAKE .

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1067
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
CARTier1

IPHONE

0 minutes left

Upload