I need help for Ariza700 factory bin!!!

Username: Dill

Post Number: 1
I have ariza700 I accedently press the factory setting button and I lost my whole channals & my whole setting is out then I scan channals but I got back some channals my asian channals are not showing and my usa channals are not showing does any 1 tell me how can i get back my setting or channals? I have 2 satellites but now my reciver is showing only Echo1.2/ku plz help me ur site is too much good and I can do it by my self if any1 help me I am waiting for reply.
Bye
Jia

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 346
Ariza 700 Setting

Flashing Receiver & Setting up to TV

With the receiver off (back) plug into PC using a NULL MODEM CABLE.

Turn on receiver & follow these instructions.

A) With a NULL MODEM CABLE flash using Ariza 7xx loader v4.03 radio app only and download the (ex.AA1-272 for the 700 or AA2-272 for the 750) bin. Wait until it says download completed. Turn off at the back and remove.

B) Take the R6 Satellite Dish cable and thread it into the IF Input jack on the back of the 700 (Should be top middle on the back of the receiver).

C) The next step depends on the cables you are using.
1) IF hooking up to TV by R6 cable than thread it into the TV out jack than to the
cable jack on the back of your TV.
2) Using RCA cables just plug into proper locations on both the 700 and TV.
3) If using S- Video don't forget to hook up the audio cables.
(Note: On some models of TV's if you use RCA or S-video cables, you may need to set TV to video to view the 700 receiver)

Software Installation Setup

Click Menu on the remote and pick English, enter Installation click on Antenna Setup click on Satellite now pick your Satellite's (see examples below) 91'w, 110'w 119'w set LNB on, LNB to standard, LNB Frequency to 11250 use the remote number pad to put it in if its not already there. Set DISEqC to Sat location on switch or until you have Signal strength coming in. Level yellow & quality green.

Examples A & B

Example A) Setting up just one Satellite 91'w (No DISEqC switch is needed)

1) Satellite pick Nimiq1/ku 91'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard (see note below)
4) LNB Local Freq enter 11250
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to off (If you are using a DISEqC switch make sure the settings on the setup match the cable on the switch. (Check level yellow & quality green)
7) Positioner setting Disable

Now your ready to scan the Sat. Push the green button, now push the green button again. You should see a blue tile set Data off, FTA off, Networks On. When the Sat has been scan exit and enter Parental control, push the i button than 2004 from the remote. Set EMU to on and exit (with the 272 bin this might already be set to on). To set up EPG you have to set the time. Click Menu, user setup, time setup, GMT to -05:00 for EST, Set year, month, day & time exit.

Example B) Setting up 2 Sats. For 91'w & 110'w with DISEqC switch with cables in sat1 and sat3

1) Satellite pick Nimiq1/ku 91'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard (see note below)
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to 1 (cable is in that spot on the switch) (Check level yellow & quality green).
8) Push small red button to store

Now repeat step 1 to store next Sat

1) Satellite pick Echo 8.6ku 110'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to 3 (cable is in that spot on the switch) (Check level yellow & quality green).
8) Push small red button to store

(More than 2 Sats repeat steps 1 to 8 making adjustments where necessary)

Once you have stored your last Sat push the small green (scan) button on the remote. Then push the small red button (multi-Sat). You should now see all the Satellites that have been stored. Pick the 1st Sat and press ok, a blue tile will come up. Set Data to OFF, set FTA Only to off, set Network to ON & Press ok. It is now scanning that sat. When you see programs found (ex. 385) exit it should take you back to the page that shows all the Sats you stored. If not just go back into Antenna set up and press red button. Pick the next Sat & repeat these steps until all the sats have been scan. When the last Sat has been scan exit and enter Parental control, push the i button than 2004 from the remote. Set EMU to on and exit (272 bin already set to on. 273 and newer bins see note below for setting EMU). To set up EPG you have to set the time. Click Menu, user setup, time setup, GMT to -05:00 for EST, Set year, month, day & time exit.

YOU should now be watching TV.

Please note: Bins and LNB SETTINGS

BINS

If your using bin 291, 293, 2298 & 299 bins go to parental control push the i button than 2004, go to EMU set keycode to on than set to on the sats you have Dn, bev. etc....

LNB SETTINGS

Make sure to pick the proper LNB in LNB setting during the setup. Most common is Standard.

}

Username: Dill

Post Number: 2
thank u so much

Bronze Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 16
THERE IS NO NEW BIN FOR ARIZA700 SINCE LAST ECM SO YOU WONT GET ASIAN (IF U TALKING ABOUT IND-PAK) CHANNELS ANYWAY.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us