Accidentally Hit factory settings

Username: Leoaug2007

Post Number: 1
I have pansat3500s, while loading latest bin using SD Card, i accidentally hit the factory settings. Now, my pansat3500s, doesn't say EPG loading. How can i retrieve back to the settings, so that i can watch all channels.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 94
just scan the channel again... if doesn't work load the new bin using comp..

Post Number: 2
Sada,
Thanks for the reply, could you please tell me if i need to install the new bin using the Null modem cable or can i use the SD Card to install.

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 98
usu null modem cable if u have them..
i am not sure about sd card..

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 80
what lnbs are you using? is there a diseque switch? i would need more info to help you out. and for the future write down your settings so you can set them again in the future wityh no problems.

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 81
check the system information to see which bin is loaded. if it is the latest bin then you are ready for tv once you set your settings. if not you can load your newe bin after you set your settings, you can use your sd card just fine, that is why they made it.

Post Number: 3
Chrisducio,
this is what happened, after i hit the factory settings... i loaded this file using SD card X-05BL_071031_334.api.NOCARD.bin, after i loaded this file it takes me to setup page with English on the screen. Once i select that it takes me to installation, user setup, factorysettings and sd memory... in this page i see channel edit and parental control but they are greyed out. and when i go to installation and scan it says nothing found.
Can you please help me.

Post Number: 4
Chris,
For ECHO 7/Ku this are my settings
LNB Type: Standard
LNB Local -- Frequency: 11250
22kHz: OFF
DiSEqC: #1
Legacy SW: None

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 112
If you don't have a channel list saved then you have to do a blindscan to get all the channels back.

When you don't have any channels you don't need parential control and channel edit. Get at least one channel in then both options will come back.

Post Number: 6
Thanks All, it worked...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us