Pansat 2700 night rider lights

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 131
hi i just loaded pansat latest file no 200 and my pansat is original.
i have night rider lights on, what is the solution.
is jtaging the only solution or
i should try putting the factory bin again and then download teh latest file. please help

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13348
YES...should try putting the factory bin again and then download teh latest file...

its all about the TIMING of loading the bin...U must be quick..and use the rear switch properly..

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 354
try putting the factory bin then it will work or u can put an old bin in it try something else...i think file 200 is a old one thats why i got night rider

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
TIMING

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 132
satgrl file 200 is latest please get ur facts right

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 133
thanks LK for the help ur help is appreciated and the knowledge that u give is really appreciated

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13349
Connect the RS232C null modem cable to the receiver and your computer with receiver back switch OFF...

open and run the Downloader (GTRom v27.02)

Click the App File only button, browse and select an older factory bin, like 120 or anything older..

Click the Download button,

Turn Receiver ON with rear switch IMMEDATELY after 1st llight after U hit Download (use 2 hands)...this may take a few tries....be persistent!...and do NOT interrupt it once it starts!

Then after the nite rider lights are gone, then upload the latest working bin...the same way.

It will start counting ,wait until the "Download Completed!! is displayed. Watch the receiver, it should reboot itself. DO NOT INTERRUPT!

Now, you are done....so next either check or , set time, antenna set up for you sats, and scan or load a channel list...these may be all set, but check it anyways..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13350
For 2700 nite rider lights fix...(dashing ---- lights in display panel)

Connect the RS232C null modem cable to the receiver and your computer with receiver back switch OFF...

Open and run the Downloader GTRom v27.02

Click the App File only button, browse and select an older factory bin, like 120 or anything older..

Click the Download button,

Turn Receiver ON with rear switch IMMEDATELY after 1st llight, after U hit Download (use 2 hands)...this may take a few tries....be persistent!...and do NOT interrupt it once it starts!

Then after the nite rider lights are gone, then upload the latest working bin...the same way.

It will start counting, wait until the "Download Completed" is displayed. Watch the receiver, it should reboot itself. DO NOT INTERRUPT!

Now, you are done....so next either check or , set time, antenna settings up for your sats, and scan or load a channel list...these may be all set, but check it anyways...U should have your antenna settings written down and saved someplace..these will change by themselves sometimes when new bins are uploaded, or factory resets..

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1325
satgrl
Silver Member
Username: Satgrl no matter how u hide yourself you still sound doreen the wh*ore

get the f out this sitre . you still dont know what fta is .

Bronze Member
Username: Ftaexplorer

Post Number: 48
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1329
john smith aka sadscanner fu*ck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bronze Member
Username: Ftaexplorer

Post Number: 57
Upload

Username: Chainmeh

Post Number: 1
My Dish receiver has the company name Clearsat DVB (KAOS 5050) on it. Can someone advise what software do I use to convert it and load the latest bins? The one from Pansat or viewsat or Coolsatt? I am confused...please advise

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 13
Woke this morning pansat 2700a said no signal been trying all day to get signal. put new program and still not working. Checked the equipment everthing ok and tried the reciever at brother house and still said no signal ........someone help

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13385
Could be many things...but if 2 different houses are having same problem, the only thing in common is probably the KEYS, which may have been autorolling at the time..U need to be using genuine BL bin 220 with autoroll turned ON..

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
CARTIER i have noting against u please do not always say that i am doreen ok...i really have no idea how i should prove this to u..but just beacuase i am a girl u cannot call me doreen...doreen is not the only girl in this forum ok..so please stop this is not funny anymore...

Username: Marty99998888

hello,
I have the night rider lights as well and have followed the instructions above and have had no success. I have tried numerous times. I just want to make sure that I have understood them correctly.

1.) Turn receiver off at back
2.) connect null cable
3.) Open GT Rom loader
4.) Turn on Receiver at back
5.) Immediately after the first light press download (downloading bin 120 or older).

I have done this but still the flashing lights. It seems to take a while for the lights to appear after turning on and once I press download after the first light it seems to take a while before the download begins.

Not sure what to do next?
Thank you
Sara

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13417
Try hitting "download" first, then turn receiver on...try both ways...and be persistent...and use loader 27.02

Username: Madhudsstester

Just bought Pansat 2700a and tried to put X-87BL_070201_295_api.bin but it gives an error at the end. Can somebody help me how to load the same bin.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Wlyman

Bozrah, Ct U.s.a

Post Number: 17
sara- at the end let it run after like 5-8 mins.let it reboot

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 648
madhu, thats a old file. press menu and see if you have boot ver. 75 -lower right of tv screen.

if you do load bin 220 with the 27.02 loader.

if boot ver.62 you will need to do the b-75 upgrade then load the latest bin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us