FLU to Pansat 2700...I m a new user, pls help me downloading file into my receiver

Username: Imauser

Post Number: 3
Hi all

This is a first time myself I am going to download BIN file into my Pansat 2700 receiver (converted from FLU).
I have downloaded hvvh_218_pT.bin on my desktop and getting ready to download it to my receiver.
So could you pls let me know step by step how can I download jvvh_218_pT.bin from my desktop to my receiver.
Could u pls also let me know that all channels are working fine as well..

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1232
With the latest bin, you'll get Dishnetwork and BellExpressVu channels, but Globecast is still down.

How to load bins to your converted Pansat 2500 (which is now a Pansat 2700)

- Please turn OFF your receiver
- Connect your receiver to your computer using RS 232 female-female Straight Cable
- Now open the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.
- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please look for the latest bin and click on it
- Now, please turn ON your receiver and as soon as you see the first "dash light" on your receiver's front panel, click the "Write Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please wait and let the bin download process complete
- When it's done, your receiver will REBOOT automatically and soon you'll see B 7 5 flashes back and forth on your receiver's front panel
- That flashing B 7 5 will stop and freeze on number 5 for 30 seconds
- After 30 seconds or so, your receiver will automatically boot (It'll turn ON automatically, after 30 seconds)
- Now, please turn your receiver OFF and disconnect it from your computer

Note: After you finish with the above steps, you have to re-scan your satellite(s). After you're done with that, you have to enter the latest keys (Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu). Here's what you need to do after you re-scan your satellite(s):

- Go to MENU
- Then, go to Parental Control / CAS Control Menu
- Then, go to Second Pin and enter 0000
- Then, go to Set Default Key
- Then, go to Nagravision 2 to enter the latest Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu keys

After you enter and store the latest keys, please EXIT the menu and start watching TV!

Instructions provided by AV!

Post Number: 4
AV!!!Thanks for the instructions, I appreciate it.
After downloading everything, do I've to change dishnetwork provider ID from 0101 to 0106? or its goona change automatically, or it would stay as 0101.

Could u pls post the new keys as well.. I m almost ready to follow your instructions but witing for this reply..

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1233
No, you don't have to change the Dishnetwork provider. Just simply enter the latest keys in Provider ID 0101 and you're good to go.

DISH 0101 - Last Update: 10/16/07 03:21 PM

Key 00: 2B D6 F6 C6 E5 B2 FA C8 79 F2 3A FF 10 4D 05 ED (Active)

Key 01: 3E E4 F1 4A D8 DC 4E E0 05 39 71 31 99 D5 3E 41

Post Number: 5
Thanks AV....u r the best....

Everything worked fine and I was getting all channels, but all of the sudden I turned off the receiver and after few minutes I turned it ON and i m getting "Scrambled or bad channels"...I dont know what to do next....pls help me out....

Thanks

Post Number: 6
AV!!
Thankyou so much. Everything is back on track. U r the best.
Those who converted their FLU to Pansat 2700 (clone), pls follow AV's instructions (listed above). I followed the instructions and is working fine with me and I am getting all the channels. Pls use jvvh_218_pT.bin..

Once again Thanks AV

Gold Member

Post Number: 1234
No probz!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us