No transponders

Bronze Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 83
hey guys im helping a friend out he converted his 2500 to 2700 and he called me and said when he scanned for the channels it says it found no transponders. he scanned echo 8 which worked but when he scanned echo7 and g25 it couldnt find any transponders. what should he do. thnks for reply

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13221
did he recheck the antenna settings?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
yeah he did but he said he doesnt have any quality on echo7 and g25 why is that

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13236
No idea without actually watching what he did...

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1286

When your friend converted his Pansat
from 2500 to 2700, was EchoStar 7, 8/10 and Galaxy 25 were they working OK? Did he add or change anything?

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 138
yeah he did but he said he doesnt have any quality on echo7 and g25 why is that

Check obvious first. Make sure cables are connected correctly. I know I have made the mistake before when reconnecting the receiver back up and used (anntenna)-in instead of (IF)-in
due to a rushing.

Then secondly check antenna configuration settings it's easy to overlook errors when in a rush. But more then likely he has a error in the Diseqc settings.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
ok thnks guys

Username: Csbrew

Post Number: 1
I had the same problem. I am using FLU converted to 2500 then converted to 2700. After downloading 218 and scanning the satellite it could not pick up both 119 and 110. It seemed to scan 119 even though it showed that it was scanning 110. I did a factory reset a few times and eventually got both 119 and 110. I had to tinker with the TP setting in antenna set up screen. I turned my dish off using the remote and it again deleted 110. I had to scan a few more times and now I just leave receiver on. The DISEQ setting has been checked and rechecked. Any suggestions?

Is there a difference between 8.6 and 8.10? One of my receivers shows 110 as 8.6, the other shows it as 8.10.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us