FINALLY!

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 325
finally satellite section back up...ive signed in after 2 days lol....ok hey guyz i wont bother u no more becuz AV helped me to DESTROY my pancrap, with his files and insturctions..lol..i dont blame him i know its time to upgrade..anywyz i broughjt a new receiver!!!,,,,,when i get it ill be sure to do about hmmmmmm? 200-300 more posts!!haha...ok im out peace

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 633
satgirl what are you talking about? if you are going to post please make sence to your posts! oh an btw please keep posting it doesnt bother me if ppl think i am you LMAO. and dont blame AV blame LK he the one that gave AV that file anyway. I blame everything on LK LMFAO

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13180
AV'S INSTRUCTIONS WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY...THOUSANDS OF OTHERS USED THEM SUCCESSFULLY!..PILOT ERROR ON YOUR PART..CRASH AND BURN...YES TIME TO UPGRADE AND READ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 634
oh using caps LK? could it be that your AV and feel the need to give yourself credit again just like you did as "storyteller and many others" and how on earth would you know if the intructions are right on the money concidering you don't own a FLU and are not a FLU tester eh? I fallowed the instructs too and now my FLU is garbage thanks to you and your socalled upgrade fix. so i did what any smart person would do in this case .. i bought cw600 AND NOW HAVE tv AGAIN with out your help i might add.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1277

Hey, Sad girl
Why are you leaving so soon,you just got here?
Did someone here stepped on your
feelings?

Username: Morena_c

Post Number: 2
i am trying to get my pansat2700A to work, but i dont know what to do, can anyone help - me?

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1179
Friends, my instructions were very easy and like LK said, a lot of people successfully converted their boxes. Time is VERY IMPORTANT when converting your box ... LK warned you people thousand times and you didn't pay any attention to his warning about the "timing" and you ended up killing your unit

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1180
I have Viewsat and Conaxsat now, but I still play with FLUs and Pansat 2500 boxes.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13184
People that are having problems with the conversion are not following SIMPLE instructions or being persistent...especially FLU owners...they all want Plug N Play!...some receivers like lavasat, may be difficult, but the FLU is very easy to convert..and those that cannot follow instructions, should SUBSCRIBE...

Doreen...your posts are garbage, like you...please quit talking about me, and stalking me, and posting stupid remarks and lies about me and yourself...get over it girl, I dropped U a long time ago...move on to your next target!...and I knew it was you all along here creating trouble in these forums, in fact u use to tell me and laugh about it...and that became more obvious to everybody here once u came out and "suddenly" reappeared with the nick "Doreen"....odd too, how a few other nicks "reappeared' at the same time too..co-incidence?...I don't think so!

Get a life...take care of your children and hubby...and get over me, and leave me alone please..your obsession is freaky!...this is my last post and reply to you, and I will never mention your name again here or anyplace, if U leave me alone..so again I ask u to please stop stalking me...its NOT normal and is VERY freaky!

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1588
That satgrl will be a gold member in no time when she gets back. She posts as much as women talk on the phone! I wonder what receiver she decided to buy.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 104
this LK/Doreen affair is turning into that "Fatal Attraction" flick......

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 733
pic of satgrl

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 635
LK i dont see your name before my post in this thread .. come again who is stalking who and talk about posts and gatbage ones aT that ... look at what you write When have i said in the past year i like you ? are you that full of yourself Lk that you have to lie in here to make people think you are all that .. YOU ARE A LOSSER... IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND TOM >>>> GO FU*CK YOURSELF AND THAT HIGH HOUSE YOU RIDE ON !!!!! if any of you can read the archive its all in there what he says and makes himself look to be MR BIG SHOT ... GOD YOU ARE SO DAMNED IGNORENT THAT YOU CANT EVEN TAKE A HIT!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE LK AND STOP BLAMING ME FOR SH!T AND STALKING YOU ARAGENT BAST@RD! You started this once again by talking about me .. I never said anything bad about you in months at least not on a personal note .. but you seem to think you are god in here and can say what ever you want about me and others like king or Nalin .... YOU ARE NOTHING just a twinkle in your daddys eyes after you were born where did he go? Sure wadnt rasing you HE LEFT. i wonder why? As for my children .... one is living on her own she is after all 23 and the other is doing just great .. i do look after my family unlike you I care about my kids beside they are not the issue here .. you have nothing else to say about me so you pick on my kids now .. how low is that. you are so full of Sh!t! I am done with you too now LK go stalk the others now like satgirl... and play your games make beleave is your best game yet . YOU LIAR!!!

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1495
What a b1tch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 636
oh and that coment about me using other nick is BS to i never did that you lie again ... cant you stop making youself look like an idiot ? the older members quit respecting you because they know your full of it .... YOU GET A LIFE!!!!! I told you the other day i havent been in this forum in weeks and mean it .. so if older nicks are in here think dumb a@s satscanner got banned and now he is back .. do ya think that other people can be doing the same thing stupid!!!! i never hide from you and or others in this forum KNOW NEED TO I JUST STAY AWay.... and if lk says anything about me usings an other nick go ahead and waist your time believing him cause it wont be me LOL. what a waist of a life in deed LK your is waisted on lil boys and this forum... you stay here like a good per*vert and keep trashing newbies .. I have better things to do BYE BYE NOW LOSER!

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 734
"As my stomach turns"

Silver Member

Post Number: 637
YES DAN I AM A B!TCH so what of it ... ?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1499
He never talked of ur personal life like that. U need a valium.

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
BYE BYE!!!!guys this is it for me i am done waisting my time on this kinda stuff. the B!tch is outta here LMFAO if you think its me back as a new nick BOY YOU PEOPLE ARE STRANGE AND GULABLE TO BOOT! Have a nice chat about me LK what ever works to get your attention needs! at least for a bit you will be leaving the newbies alone for once.

Silver Member

Post Number: 640
dan read the the archives and tell me that !!! you have 2 years of reading to catch up on

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10792
Now the car audio section has been down all day. Admin moves like a slow dark cloud....

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
U PEOPLE FREAKIN OUTTA UR MINDS!!! ESPECIALLY LK EVERYONE HATES THE POOR GUY LLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAA...ohh and hawaiian i brought a sonicview 4000..it sucks but yeah better then pancrap!!....LK stop stalking poor doreen and leave her alone u gotta get a life man...if u get so angry with helping people u should just leave no one is forcing u to stay here and be a tech geek haha....oh and AV i dont blame u i was already gonna update my receiver!!...but thanks for all ur help it helped on my other receivers...thanksss...i will soon need ur guyz help wiht my sonic view lmaooooo....ok den ill do another 200 posts ok...(thats IF i need help)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13249
satgrl...nobody needs your advice..and wants to hear your rantings and demands for help anymore..

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 149
Well looks like poor LK didn't get laid oooops I mean didn't get any cyberse_x over the weekend.

He ranting more then normal today..

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
LK getta life.Everyone would be just fine if u leave

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
GO girl

Morning my little fellow stalker :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13253
STFU newbie!,...hit the streets, where U belong!...get a job, freeloader!

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
Get a job coming from the guy who doesn't do nothing but spent 24/7 on the net.

Means a whole heck of a lot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
ui think its u that should getta job becasue everytime im here i see u posting thats why u have the highest post u need to get a job and get the hell outta dis forum....god ur such a waist of time...i agree with what doreen thinks about u

Silver Member

Post Number: 643
this is so fu*cken funny ... Lk did the sky fall on your lil world this morning and burst your ego bubble? have you figured out yet I HATE YOU and looks like others here do too! gee was it the bashing or your hipicidical attitude that makes people hate you? I wonder what things would of been like if you left after your last depatcher here when you threatend that guys life!
you think you are BIG MAN? kinda hard to stand tall when your only 5 foot 6 in. i am even taller than you LMAO. oh and i decided not to leave here .. its kinda fun bashing your A@S .. IF you dish it out STFU and take it back like a man. you never should have said anything about me and acussing me of being others and crashing this forum like satgirl. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398380.html I woulldnt be here right now in this forum bashing your a@s .. I stayed away for weeks up ontill i got a message from satscanner that you were acussing me of sh!t again. btw satgirl nice to meet you... high 5 girlfriend.
so Lk have you learned anything here today..? oh and dont forget to run to the admins to get me banned LIKE I GIVE A SH!T ! once that happens i really don't care... i have more places to go other than this forum. but you LK live here 24/7 because you've been banned from other forums and you make this place money. to bad you dont get any of it .. I guess your here to be #1... you keep telling yourself that Tom because you'll be the only one listening.

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
BTW ... PAUL BUDDY BIG HUGS i missed you!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13259
Dorothy...U have NEVER left here and never will ...and have been using these fake names and nicks all along...remember thats what dragged u out, like BAIT, to reinvent "Doreen" ...

U are a POS scumbag that is not deserving of my attention...a woman scorned and dumped, seeking revenge...like I said before, get a life, get a job, get off the computer, take care of your kids and hubby, and do something constructive for once in your life...and your stalking me is really old and freaky..

Silver Member

Post Number: 645
LK you are buddys with the admins ask what IP addy the "OTHER" nicks use ? .. you will find out THEY ARE NOT ME .. get a life and stop lying you really dont have a clue to do!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Oh My God.

You post a anti-stalking message while in the stalker mode. Now I have seen everything.

Not Brain Surgery here !

I and others can clearly see doreen was just saying hi to a fellow user on the forum

Then you come along all dressed up in your full keyboard commando stalker suit and rant away.

Who has been scorn?

Looks like little oldlady LK has been scorn

Silver Member

Post Number: 646
ok let me get this straight. You missed me and knew i would come back to the forum if you started rumers about me again AM I CLOSE ?
"deserving of my attention" spocken like a true deperived child that need some TLC. sorry your wife doesnt want you. do you need some p0rn sites or live chat lines to get your attention fix? that's what this is all about isnt it .. the more you post the more you get seen and heard. get some real life friends LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
ok let me get this straight. You missed me and knew i would come back to the forum if you started rumers about me again AM I CLOSE ?
"deserving of my attention" spocken like a true deperived child that need some TLC. sorry your wife doesnt want you. do you need some p0rn sites or live chat lines to get your attention fix? that's what this is all about isnt it .. the more you post the more you get seen and heard. get some real life friends LK must be very lonely in your world eh kinda sad to picture you sitting infront of your PC waiting for a chance to post.

Username: Ftaexplorer

Post Number: 2
Upload
GET A JOB LK !}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us