GC Fix PLEASE !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tale

Post Number: 14
Is there anyone out there who can give us any word about GC fix.Please, guys, I am one of the thousands and thousands of those who actually got into these "testings" and buying the receiver because of GC channels !!!
Thank You !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 20
This is just a theory only!! That could be a smart strategy for sat providers. If I was Satellite prvider, I would attempt to test this strategy to stop piracy. It does not take much money to invest to ruin efficiently the sat testers. Just put an easy encryption or publish a bin that work on new receiver so every one must buy to get the free TV. Just allow some time to all testers and free TViers to purchase the new receivers and watch the TV or to make money over the back of innocent people. After then, launch the ECM back again... Now life become difficult. For those who are making money on the back of innocent people, they have to hide and they will lose all credibility. What I understand through these years is that testing is not priceless... Otherwise, we don't need credit cards!!!
Just a theory... Good luck to all of us.
Sorry for my English.

Username: Dancerboy

CORAL SPRINGS, FL UNITED STATES

Post Number: 1
\b i am not getting my sonicview8000 to scan and show the channels it scan most of the in echo 8x/7/nimp2/nimp1-2 show $sign or ppv or repeated channels which amount 4channels also i to know how down the keys from computer to the memory stick or what iam doing wrong i need help badly i am just learning to use the computer}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us