Pansat 2500

Username: Kacha

Post Number: 2
i was converting my 2500 receiver to 2700 it was working fine but it got unplugged before it re-started....it only gives me red light on the receiver now....can someone help me fix it...txxx!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13176
Absolutely NO Power = check under the hood for bad fuse or need to jtag...jtag is not fun, unless u are patient, and can follow directions while being persistent and self sufficient..

for jtag help...go to www.future-fta.info

Post Number: 3
there is power but nothing shows on display

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4340
kacha: There is 2700 to 2500 file available at many sites. THis is for reverting to 2500 and restarting the whole process. You could try it. The package comes with instructions and the various files.
If not, you are in for a jtag.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1200
kacha,

if nothing shows on the display, then how do you know there is power on your box ... ??? ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13190
He probably sees the little red light in the back...sounds like Jtag time to me...I would just buy a new conexsat mini or sonicview 4000 myself

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1204
yea ... i had viewsat before ... got new conaxtsat mini from gosatellite.ca .... really nice unit ... i have the sats so just bought the single unit... flus are still working ... all good so far

Post Number: 4
help>>>someone tell me where to find the file to convert back to 2500 from 2700..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13207
just need the boot 60 file and then last 294T or another old pansat bin..found at every Dss site in therir pansat 2500 section...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4348
kacha :
The file is called
2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip
You will find it at many sites.
[link removed]
[link removed]
http://www.future-fta.info

It has everything to revert to 2500 clone and then start all over again if you want to.

Username: Mihir

Post Number: 1
i have a question.. my 2500 receiver is not working.. so do i have to convert it first into 2700?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4350
mihir patel : That is the only solution. The instructions have to be followed precisely.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us