My problem!!

Username: Haboosh

Post Number: 1
hi to all iam new here so bare with me step by step please..
i have a fortec ultra life and i converted to pansat 2700 by using Jvvh the new file and i have two dishes outside one directed to 97w and the other one echo 3 61.5 then when i put my reciever hooked up to the tv and put all the disq 1 and 2 and put all the information it worked for both satalites But the problem was when i turn my reciver off form the front and watch regular cable after that when i want to watch the satalite i only get one satlaite working with is the echo 3 and the other one was no signal ... i turned off from the back then on again both are working but agian from the fron and back on one satalite was working . Ihave no idea what the problem is and it is driving me crazy Please help.. Thanks

Post Number: 2
Please someone LK ......... Please help

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 626
LKs conversion kit that he offerse makes your FLU a none working FLU don't ask him ask someone that knows what there are talking about .. LK does not test FLU recievers I listend to him and now my FLU is a dead door stop. I test them and trust me this "KIT " to convert your FLU isn't worth your time .. buy a new reciever FLU are not making anymore bins Blask list quit and chansyland also so give it up.

Bronze Member
Username: Satscanners

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 20
I'm asking how to keep my windows 3.1 running , having problems getting it handle vista.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1464
lol, my vista is working smothly on my 286 machine. lol

Before I would BUY a reciever, give it a try. Many have done this successfully. I think most people kill it using the wrong bins. U have to be responsible for what U put on UR reciever.

Post Number: 3
anything else i can do instead of buying a new reciver Doreen and thanks alot for replying..

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1279

Make sure that the port number corresponds to the output of the DiSEqC switch.

Check to see if you have a bad DiSEqC Switch.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4342
The problem described by damdoom is a common problem with jvvh 218 BIN. Yesterday twice I thought I had lost a sat, and then with switching off at back and a bit of juggling I got them back. At one point I even thought that my DisEqC switch had burnt out and was giving only #1, but in reality it is a problem associated with the BIN.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13192
satscan...ask your bud there, she's suppose to be a puter expert..should be simple for her to have 2 OS going ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 639
oh brother Lk you are thick ... if you only knew just how dumb that is to post what you just posted ... >>>shacking my head back and forth in disbeleaf. how can you even ask or think 3.1 os systems are compatible to XP or Vista. read up on your computer skills LK .. Sat was making a funny but you dont get it LMAO

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 105
of course he knew sat was just being sarcastic....

Silver Member

Post Number: 641
ya thing maple?????... think again .. if i knew it was sarcasum from the beging (and i did) i sure wouldnt post a comment to satscanners question I would just laugh and egnore it ( taking it for what it is) but NO!!!! LK had to post to say aomething anything to fallow me around this forum and stalk and harrass me. and he really doesnt know what windows 3.1 is. hell he just upgraded form windows mellenium to vista now how smart was that? in case you yourself dont get it... ask someone in the computer forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 642
and if LK doesnt like my posts about him YOU THINK I LIKED READING HIS ABOUT ME ???????? if your going to start badhing accusing and threatening people be perpard to get it back in full. if you dont like it in the first place. then STFU i dont back down nore do i need help from others here to defend me .. i can take care of myself. NOw again I am done in here BYE BYE NOW feel free to bash me again i dont care !!!I will be in an other part of the internet world where people dont act like children. spoiled brats that need attention.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us