Solve issue with FLU to Pan$at 2700 conversion

Username: Nutkracker

Post Number: 1
Like some of you I've realized that I need to convert my FLU to a 2700 if I am to continue testing...

I've rushed into the conversion using the jvvh_208 bin . A few days later the jvvh_218 bin has become available. While trying to load this new bin using the loader provided for the conversion (STB version 4), the loader could not detect my receiver now. Here's what I've done to solve it:
1. On ftabins.net (you need to register for free) I've found in the "Lifetime Files" section (or in the "Pansat files") a way to revert from Pansat back to Lifetime Ultra. Detailed instructions are provided with a complete software kit.
2. After converting back, I've proceeded once again with the conversion from FLU to 2700 but this time using the jvvh_218 bin after loading the boot file b75.

However, although this worked and my receiver is detected now I still don't get any programs.

Username: Salman91

Post Number: 1
I CONVERTED MY FORTECSTAR LIFE TIME ULTRA IN PANSET 2700 FOLLO THE CONVERSION PROCEDURE. I RE SCAN 0101 DISH NET WORK. I RECEIVED OTHER CHANNELS EXCEPT PPV AND INDIAN CHANEL. I TRY TO PUT JVVH 218_PT BY BLACKLIST STB 1.4 UPDATER, I GOT ERROR ER-1 . CAN U GUID ME PLEASE

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 84
Arrrr --- You have to start from the beginning. Go to menu- dish set up-Antenne set up and scan the selected satellite & you will get all the channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us