Loading problems on vs extreme?

Bronze Member
Username: Muffdiver0311

Post Number: 50
I have a vs extreme that was working perfectly until this latest ecm. I am trying to load the 071024x.pgm file but loader 2 keeps on saying resending zqrinit file. I have tried using all different com ports and still no luck. I used the same loader 2 and pgm file on a different vs extreme and it worked perfectly any ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1453
when u change com ports, shut down the loader 2 each time u try...
maybe open the zmodem file using ur loader 2 might help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
ill try that? Also someone suggested that I clone my other vs to this one but how can I go about doing that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1454
Im not 100 percent sure, I think I could do it, but could write how to... kinda a trial and error. I am sure u could read about it at totalfta.c0m
u connect the two with the cable (back to back)
on the working one u go to receiver upgrade
choose main software and OK
turn on the other one.

Something like that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
any other suggestions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1460
If it were mine, I would read at totalfta
I would try to flash my box with a factory bin and see if it will let u do that. If so, then put the new bin on it. If not, see if the other box will let u put a factory bin on it using the same pc and cable. If it works on that one... I dont know

Username: Abe3169

Post Number: 1
The way i did it was to make sure you have a null modem cable, if u have a straight through it may not read it.
Turn off the Receiver and make sure you turn it on once you press PC-->STB on the Loader v2 Program.
Hope this Helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us