AV

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 286
i did the first step and instead of it saying b-75 on the panel there was night rider lights

Username: Johnnynitro

Post Number: 2
Hi, I'm using the newest bin on a 2500a clone converted to 2700. I did a blind scan but most of the channels are "No signal". Did I missed something? Thanks for your help

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
i did this...but what confused me is when u said select bin TWICE???....was i supose to load some other bin before i loaded j27_205_1.bin....
- Now, please select the "BIN" option on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now please select the correct "COM" port on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.
- Now, please click the "Select Bin" button on the Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0
- Now, please look for the "j27_205_1.bin" file and click on it

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1133
Can you come ONLINE ... there are 2 bins 205 and 208 ... first load the 205 bin then 208 then the latest bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
i cant cuz my msn aint working sorry....but can u plz help heree plz plz plz plz plz plz..i did do that but night rider lights...was i suppose to do like a factory reset before i did all this...ok now i have to load the factory bin so night rider can stop

Gold Member

Post Number: 1134
no need for factory reset ... to fix those nightrider lights ... load Pansat 2500 FACTOY bin then start everything again ... read the instructions atleast 3-4 times before u start the conversion

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
i just loaded factory bin nothing happened same thing!!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1298
who owe c*oolsat 5000 i wanna know if the latest bin rolls on bev .> someone ask the question but i dont have c*oolsat thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
AV my receiver wont go pass the first step now its the lines are like night rider except it stands in one place im so confused

Gold Member

Post Number: 1141
try loading some previous bin ... or try to come on msn .... use the webbased messenger .... helped over 5o ppl on msn .... anyway ... try loading any previous bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
AV my receiver went DEADDDDDDDD.....just by doing the first step all i did was OPEN the blacklist updated chose bin j27_205_1.bin. after it was done loading, it rebooted..after that the 4 lines moved and it stopped at the forth one it turned OFF and never turned back on oh my god i cant belive this i was afraid of the jvvh 218 bin but i never thought that it would mess up while converting ...i read insturtions over 20 times...please help me AV

Gold Member

Post Number: 1143
It's NOT turning ON? Man, what did you do wrong? ... Try this JTAGLESS repair kit by blacklist ... download it from [link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
i did exactly what u said

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
what is a db9 cable i dont have that what is that cable?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
Use that Repair Kit that i posted ... and click here http://gabbly.com/ftahelp .... and chat with me ... I'm helping ya there ... only u .... tempory chat room ... download that repair kit from the link above FIRST ... no need to JTAG ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
is that the RS232 cable? female adapter regular cable used for all other recievers?

Username: Gupulamba

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
where do u get that loader blacklist 1.4.

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
im gonna try this then ill let u noe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
OKay, please try it and post ... I still have that web chat window open ... no need to register ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
ok i will try i have one QUICK question what does they mean by this what bin are they talking about?
1) Open Blacklist Stb Updater 1.3a
2) Browse orginal bin. can be found from here //www.pansatusa.com//

Gold Member

Post Number: 1148
original bin is the factory bin ... but inside that kit ... there's blacklist jtagless folder ... open the loader with Pansat 2500A file

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
ok i tried to open the blacklist loader extracted the files..then open blacklist loader, then chose pansat factory file 232 that i got from ftabins*com..then it said WRITE FAIL!! i tried changing the RS232 cable too..it didnt work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
turn off ur box ... turn it on ... as soon as u see any light on ur box, click DONWLOAD/WRITE BIN on the loader.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
but there is no light duhhh its dead!!..

Instructions fixing your Pansat2300A and 2500A.

1) Open Blacklist Stb Updater 1.3a
2) Browse original bin Pansat 2500A or 2300A api BIN included
3) Connect from PC to REC with DB9 straight cable.
4) Keep your receiver off. DON NOT TURN THE RECEIVER ON FROM THE BACK SWICH.
5) Press Send button on BLACKLIST STB UPDATER 1.3a
5) Then turn your receiver on from the back swich within 5 secound.
6) Wait until download completed. DON NOT TOUCH ANYTHING UNTIL YOU SEE MESSAGE (Completed)
7) DO NOT LET THE RECEIVER TO RESTART BY IT SELF.
8) After you see message completed, Swich off back button on the back of the receiver right away.
9) Wait for 10 Second and turn your receiver on again.
10) Enjoy Your Tv Back.

Regards
Blacklist.

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
AV PLEASE HURRY IM SORRY TO BOTHER U BUT I REALLY NEED HELP....am i useing the right cable? rs232 regular?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1154
There are 2 different types of RS 232 female-female cables, but they look EXACTLY the same ...

first one is : RS 232 female-female STARIGHT cable
second one is: RS 232 female-female NULL cable

pansat 2500 uses STARIGHT ones I think

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
i usually use this for my receiver pansat 2500 original and i works perfectly fine!!...do u think its going to work with this jtag thingy?

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
i usually use this for my receiver pansat 2500 original and i works perfectly fine!!...do u think its going to work with this jtag thingy?............. oh and AV when i do the first steps it says Open Blacklist Stb Updater 1.3a
2) Browse original bin Pansat 2500A or 2300A api BIN included
3) Connect from PC to REC with DB9 straight cable.
4) Keep your receiver off. DON NOT TURN THE RECEIVER ON FROM THE BACK SWICH.

but every time i do this i first leave the receiver OFF then i click FIX and nothing happens it says WRITE FAIL!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1155
NO ... you have to turn it oFF ... and just before u press DOWNLOAD/FIX on the loader ... you turn ur ON

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
ok so first i leave it off then before i click download i turn it ON then i click download? but to make one thing clear does this still work if there are no lines coming on receicver?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1156
If you get NO POWNER on your receiver, then you have to JTAG. Otherwise, as soon as you see any light on your receviver, you click DOWNLOAD immediately.

Bronze Member
Username: Huremkic

Post Number: 15
guys, what is loader for converted pansat 2500 to 2700 I know bin file is jvvh218 , and what is loader and bin file for pantec multistar ultra is it same or not

Bronze Member
Username: Kirankumar

Post Number: 25
satgr please go online so AV can help u out cos this stuff if more complicated then it looks.good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Huremkic

Post Number: 16
guys please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us