AV or any other pros read this!!

Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 3
HEY AV i was lookin for how to convert to pansat 2700A i like the intructions u gave but am i still suppose to use those files? the on u provided in this link or do i have to get the newest files since the ECM has changed thanks....

AV
Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 839
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 12:32 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, friends!

I'm posting my own Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Conversion Kit. All Pansat 2500 users can easily convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. Now, this post is NOT for Pansat 2500 CLONE receivers. My intructions are very clear and I've attached all the files that you need to successfully convert your Pansat 2500 to a Pansat 2700. Also, I have attached the latest working bin for those receivers. Anyway, have fun and please tell me if you liked my "Converting Procedure" or not. I've posted another thread where FLU users can convert their receiver to a Pansat 2700. That post was a success and I hope this post also gets a good feedback. Now, this thread will hold all the discussions regarding Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 conversion. Good Luck and please reply soon!

Download my Pansat 2500 Conversion Kit: [link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 993
satgrl,

Yes, that's the Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 conversion kit with good feedback, so far. Only use this kit if you have Pansat 2500 Genuine receiver, this is NOT for clones.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us