How to find new keys

Username: Cindy2007

Post Number: 2
what is the fastest way to find new keys? I used to use key ripper before it stopped working, now I just come to this site and wait for a nice person to post the keys, is there a faster way to find the keys and as soon as they get changed?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12212
Direct links to current Dishnet and Bev keys:
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

or use Keymaster 4.0 Utility on your computer desktop...remove the * in link, and register FREE..
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 860
Works like a dream!! I use keygrabber now. Same thing...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3873
You don't need to go anywhere on the internet to find new keys.
Most receivers have a new BIN that will do an autoroll and you will get the keys. This will happen when you are watching TV.

There are a few,. notably Pansat 2500A,clone Pansat 2500A, fortec Ultra, Pantec.
For these, you let the receiver do the autoroll. It will show waiting...205% etc. Let it cycle through and when that message goes off the screen, go to Parental control, turn off autoroll.
Look at the Nagravision 2 keys and change the 2nd number in Key 00 and Key 01

To change the 2nd number, you will need a scientific calculator or use the calculator in your computer under windows.

Go to scientific mode. Tick Hex for number system
Then enter the number you are going to change, select XOR as the operation, and use 43 hex number after that. Press = and you will have the new number. Enter that number in place of the 2nd number.
Do the same with the 2nd number of both key 00 and key 01. Exit,Exit, Exit and watch TV or turn off and on and watch TV.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3874
There is also a table available. Download the table and print it. Keep it by your side when you are watching TV, and change the 2nd number in Key 00 and Key 01 when necessary using the table.

The table:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/389642.html

Username: Cindy2007

Post Number: 5
thanks, you guys are great

Bronze Member
Username: Flu_guy

Post Number: 21
I have a FLU running 286T,have been using the method posted by Nalin for some time now and find that it works very well.
Personally, I don't bother to turn the autoroll on, as the method still works even with it off. The trouble is that if, (being forgetful), I don't switch the autoroll off, before watching TV, the corrected keys will end up corrupted again, by the autoroll, after just a few minutes of watching!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3879
htiek : That was a very good warning about the autoroll. If it is left on it will corrupt the keys again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12237
Its time people dip into their pocket and spend $99 for a new receiver...the 2500 and its clones is NO longer supported...do U want to constantly manully change keys with a dinosaur receiver?...at the very least, at least try the 2500-2700 conversion, rather than manually playing with keys...thats primitive..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
The turn-key solution is too easy, this is more fun!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3883
People will always envy those who come up with a solution they could not. The fact is that it is fun watching TV, exactly 30 seconds after the keys autoroll into people's Viewsats and C00LSATS, etc.- And that is without going to the Internet for keys.

Username: Woodinthe909

Post Number: 1
I want to know which box should I go with pansat 2500a or pansat 2700? And where may I be able to find one for a cheap price? thanks everyone

Username: Woodinthe909

Post Number: 2
Are they any live codes still running fine?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3890
sc: This is a thread about "how to find new keys"
You should not buy a 2500 or a 2700.
Please start another thread and ask about purchasing advice. There have been at least 20 similar inquiries in the past. You should just do a search and read up.

Bronze Member
Username: La_estrella

Post Number: 15
htiek,

I know Nalin method is good, but we should use it when there is no autoroll bin available.

I just recovered a 2500a clone from not working state and put the new jwh_205 bin to upgrade b75 then the last bin for converted pansats jwh_213,
now I dont need to change manually is working OK!

Go ahead is easy to convert your 2500 to 2700 and forget about changing manually.

Regards

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 276
USELESS SITE

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12257
manually entering keys is MORE fun?...a MONKEY can do it!...do U get off that easy?...I guess so, is it a challenge to chew gum and walk too?

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 155
2500 to 2700 with
208 bin. Is this
autorolling properly ? anybody ?
I am manually key changing.

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 55
from above
" then the last bin for converted pansats jvvh_213,
now I dont need to change manually a/r is working OK! "

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
LK:
If you read the title of this thread you will see that it is called "How to find new keys", your last post, therefore, is irrelevant.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us