Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 576
go marlins.lmao

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 674
Lovely night in the Bronx, wasn't it? There's not much in sports I enjoy more than a walkoff homer at Fenway - seriously, I've probably watched Manny's Moment on YouTube 24 times - but watching a visiting team celebrate on the Yankee Stadium infield comes closer to my personal baseball nirvana than I should probably admit.

So the Indians join the Sox in the ALCS, while the Yankees are left in shambles. We'll get to the Sox/Indians matchup later this week; the early hunch is Boston in 7, in part because Bud Selig would rather return his toupee to the family of meerkats he stole it from than permit the ratings suicide of a Cleveland vs. Arizona/Colorado World Series. But I need to give this more consideration.

Besides, I want to take a day or two to savor the Yankees' fallout, which should be gruesome and fascinating. Joe Torre, often slipping into the past tense, sure sounded like he was making a farewell speech in tonight's postgame; I wonder if Derek Jeter will call his new manager "Mr. Girardi" next season. Jorge Posada and Mariano Rivera, two linchpins of the faded dynasty, are free agents, and another, dependable Andy Pettitte, is said to be considering retirement. Placid Bobby Abreu put up nice numbers but never really fit. And then there's A-Rod conundrum. He deserves a tremendous amount of credit for having a monster season after last October's failures . . . but is his MVP season tarnished after his mediocre performance this October? Yankees fans must looks at it that way, and I wouldn't be shocked if he decides he doesn't need the Big Apple aggravation and the ridiculousness of playing in an inferior player's shadow, and heads to Chicago, San Francisco or even Boston for a fresh start. He's has until 10 days after the World Series to opt out of his deal. By the time he makes his announcement, the Yankees may already look much different from the team that walked off the field in defeat tonight.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 675
Oh!! Rivera may not come back next year if Torres gets canned.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 583
hey zulu whats up.que bola chamaco.i wonder what hawaiian time is going to say about the stankees,lmao

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 584
i vote for hawaiian time to replace joe torre

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 585
how bad does Damon feel to watch his ex team advance with out him.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1542
LOL...my pain has ended, by yours has just begun! If you don't win it all, then you're just another loser like the rest of the teams. There'll be the day soon when the Sux get eliminated then I can come back here and drag you guys through the mud! In a friendly way of course! lol

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1544
Joe Torre - 4 World Series Championships
Red Sox - 6
Joe has almost as much Championships as the Sux Franchise!! LOL

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 677
In Sports you are as good as your last season! Sometimes your last game! Just because you did something good back in 1950 something, that don't cut it. Anybody who played organized sports is aware of that. Wah! Wah! Wah!!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1545
Cool Zulu. Sooooo why do Sux fans keep bringing up 2004??? LOL
Oh and by the way, this season, 2007, the Yanks beat the Sux 10 out of 18 times!! Don't forget that! LOL

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 678
C'mon ht, be a good sportsman like the people of the Red Sox Nation would be, just admit defeat, wish us good luck and put yourself out of misery!
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1546
OK, good luck with trying to break the new curse that started after the 2004 WS.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12806
and last nite...in game 1 of the NLCS...

GAME REPORT: Rockies 5, Diamondbacks 1

PHOENIX -- A four-day layoff? Water bottles on the field? Facing the only pitcher who has beaten them in three weeks? Not enough to slow the Colorado Rockies.

Baseball's hottest team found no obstacles in the desert Thursday, continuing its remarkable run with a 5-1 victory against the Arizona Diamondbacks in Game 1 of the National League Championship Series.

Behind the pitching of Jeff Francis and seven singles off Diamondbacks starter Brandon Webb, the Rockies stretched their winning streak to seven games and 18 of their last 19 dating to the regular season to take a 1-0 lead in the best-of-seven series.

The clubs play Game 2 on Friday, also at Chase Field before heading to Denver for Game 3 on Sunday evening.

and in the ALCS....Indians play at Red Sox in game 1 tonite...of 7 game series...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4015
C/P from LK.
"Don't tell me to chill out..."
She is BOGUS and does NO good here...U people keep complaining about me everytime I am exposing her.

I may just sit back and watch all of U screw up all your receivers...U can't have it BOTH ways...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12817
Good thing this is NOT DssRookies, cause U would be banned from here too nalin, just like U are at dssrookies.....for being disruptive, stupid, and inappropriate postings...

THIS IS A BASEBALL TOPIC....not your playground!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1205
red sox will win big tonight

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12824
Red Sox hammer the Indians 10-3

The Red Sox put a hurting on the Indians in Game 1 of the ALCS at Fenway Park.

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2830
I predict it will be Red Sox v. Rockies in the World series and Sox will take it in six.... Mind you I'm a Mets fan, but the Sox are the team to beat and while the Rockies are on a roll, they have nothing for the americal league.

P.S.: What's up every one? Hey LK, I still stop in from time to time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12827
Hey PRFRMNJ...great to see ya...as U probably noticed, I've been active lately at your place..

Yeah, many of us Sox fans, like the Mets too, cause we hate the Yankees so much!....LOL

Sox ...all the way!...they'll be no Rocky Mountain high in Boston...it'll be more like Mountain Dew!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12831
Colorado 3, Arizona 2

D'backs walk in winning run vs. Rockies in 11th inning

Colorado scored on a blooper that hit the foul line, another run on a sacrifice fly and the game-winner on a four-pitch walk.

Rockies edge D'backs in 11 innings for 2-0 NLCS lead

Gold Member

Post Number: 2836
I did notice. Keep up the work, we can use you over there.

I just stopped in to see what was going on here and say hello to everyone. GO SOX!

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 70
The Rockies are doing well because of ace pitcher Canadian Jeff Francis.
The Great White North keeps producing top Major Leaguers!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 685
SOX get #1 . They all won't be this easy.....

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 616
dimelo prfrmnj.its been a while.i visit your place to.i love it, easy to find anything you need.great site.i recommend to all 100%.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 617
dimelo prfrmnj.its been a while.i visit your place to.i love it, easy to find anything you need.great site.i recommend to all 100%.
back to the subject at hand it will be the sox and colorado.go sox

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12859
Indians beat Sox 13-6

Tribe trounces Bosox with 7-run 11th inning to even ALCS

Gold Member

Post Number: 2838
Damn, I missed that game. I was out getting drunk! LMAO

RTAP - What's up????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1214
LK u r the bigest fagggggg i ever seen . you dont f*ucking test bins and u are trashing poeple . did u ever tested the bin for viewsta dated 07-11-04 it's gfaster in autoroll than this latest .

LK faggggggggggggg FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG fagggggggggggggggggggggggg

lk you looked for me . u get me now .
motherr fu*ucker the racist drank f*ucking irish. mentaly challenged. you are wh*ore

Bronze Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 66
cartier1 .jinxed the Sox............

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1278344#POST1278344

Gold Member

Post Number: 1234
yes i stand with my word . red sox will take it all. anyone wanna bet on it ?

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 637
WTF.the sox loss again.thats baseball.

Bronze Member

GTA

Post Number: 71
Wakefield pitching tonight...don't think those 55mph knucklers are going to cut it against the Indians...Sox should look at putting Beckett into the bullpen as long reliever so he can pitch in all the games :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
cartier1 .jinxed the Sox............

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1278344#POST1278344

definitely

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 690
It ain't over till it's over 04'. Go Sox

Gold Member

Post Number: 1250

RED SOX WILL REBOUND AND WILL KIK SOME A*ss's

thetre is still games to paly. and i will say it again they will win it all

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 104
I hate repeating myself but it will be Indians vs Rockies in the world series. :-)

How bout those Indians??? :-)

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1555
Well that 'best record in the majors' doesn't matter right now! LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12927
It ain't over yet..and the Sox had the best record in MLB, still won their AL EAST division AND are playing for the AL championship...those are 3 accomplishments that the Yankees NEVER did this year!...

in fact the Yanks are home now, watching TV, waiting to see who their teammates and coach will be NEXT year, while the Sox are still playing baseball!

Bronze Member
Username: Jrpistonsfan

Post Number: 69
all i hear are sorry excuses from the Red Sox fans....remember know one will remember what they did during the season 10 years from now all they'll remember is the postseason and whether or not they won the World Series....

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 34
all i hear are sorry excuses from the Red Sox fans....remember know one will remember what they did during the season 10 years from now all they'll remember is the postseason and whether or not they won the World Series....

You are 100% correct!!

Reading through this thread it's sad anyone can even try to justify using the names Red Soxes and Yankees in the same sentance. Comparisonis is like that of apples to oranges. The Yankees may have had a bad year but they have never shamed themselves for a decade like the Red Soxes have time and time again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
sounds to me like the Red Sox are starting to taste defeat...check it out http://msn.foxsports.com/other/wcStory?contentId=7317160&storyNumber=4&MSNHPHMA

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 692
I see we have some more bitter Yank fans. Even if the Sox don't make it any further, they went further than the sorry Yanks.
popgif{396421,Upload}
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1559
Doesn't matter how far you get, if you're not the Champion then you're just another loser! Oh but head to head, the Yanks beat the Sux 10 out of 18 times this year!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1560
JJJ, I saw that interview on one of the networks yesterday and was shocked that he would say that!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
i know right? no matter what the game, season or postseason he cant say a game doesnt matter because theres always gonna be next year! thats just dumb. lol It's like hes forgetting the Yankees are in their division. I mean seriously..how many people think the Yankees are gonna have that many off years? With the amount of money they have they're bound to get better pretty soon.
btw...not a yankees fan either...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12948
Hawaiian..I thought U were smarter than this...I'm done in this thread!...go talk sh*it with JJJ and Dr S....2 newbies who never posted here in this thread, all SEASON,,,either way...done here...its not fun anymore when U're talking to troubled idiots and are agreeing!...

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 693
Oh!! Now I get it. A yankee fan is one who acts like they haven't got laid in 30 years. Go play with yourself!!
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
nooo LK the only reason you are leaving is because baseball season is over for you...why? cuz it's over for the red sox too...notice that the only time you came here was when they won....u stopped coming as soon as they lost three straight to the indians...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12956
Once cartier1, nalin and the other troublemaker nicks posted here, I have lost all interest in this thread!...this thread NO LONGER has anything to do with BASEBALL!...U fuuuuckers ruined it!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
haha i think thats anger....lol

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1562
No, I just mentioned seeing that because I was shocked to hear him say that at that time. And today, seeing him run the bases and get tagged at home, I'm not sure what's going on with him. He could have easily slid under the tag. I talk a lot of sh1t here, but it's all for fun. It just surprised me that Manny would say that. And besides, you guys can start the Joe Torre bashing since he's gone now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12959
JJJ
Bronze Member

Jrpistonsfan...now JR, go get your daddy piston fan...and put your hat on straight and pull up dem stupid azz baggie long shorts, and quit showing dem gold teeth...and U and your daddy go to some other liquor store and steal their mad dog MD 20-20!...and leave us baseball fans alone...U and your daddy can go play "I wannabee dennis rodman" in the hood, down the street...

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 616
ok i don't watch baseball at all but I have been reading this thread in my emails for days now ... I am saying this once and only once ... everyone is entitled to their own opinion. they are like a@sholes everyone got one.
BTW i don't see the need to explain yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
haha nice LK...what makes you think im from the hood? cuz i like the Pistons? mhm...so typical of LK to make this racial....lol...i guess thats what happens to him on his period...or maybe he's always like this...maybe u were born like this...or maybe ure mom left you when u were little...somethings gotta be making you bitter..lol must be the fact that ure a 50 year old virgin...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12961
all I got to say is NICE NICK "Jr"-JUNIOR...

if U're not here at 10am tomorrow, then I'll take it as your a kid in school!...cause U're deinitely not able to work or have a J-O-B....U're too immature..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
actually, this thread got ruined by cartier.....

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258

red sox will win it all.

maple leaf you are the sadscanner 100% so if u want to loose this one it's ok with me .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
a nick is just a nick.......asshoIe.......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
BTW....... noticed that when your a good boy

and STFU....... the Sox are able to win?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1262
red sox will win it alllllllllllllllllll
i say it and i say it again . the world seri
es is on the boston hand.

Username: Tazzman

Post Number: 2
Back to Fenway

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
nah LK the only reason im not gonna be here at 10 am is because unlike you i have a job and am respbonsible. i dont sit around pretending im from the army and jacking off all day like u do.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 698
Just a lovely evening at Jacobs Field....The drummer was doing no good along with the Tribes bats. All you Yankee fans can run back in your hole like cockroaches and figure out how to wear a baseball cap properly....Even Joe doesn't want any part of you. As they prepare the field for a ballgame this weekend.Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Little TuTu are your little feelings hurt.

BlowSox will choke! I can see the fat lady up on stage. Then lets see what all the Wind-Bags have to say.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 679
Josh Beckett was flawless.he dominated all nite.

go Sox????????????????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
i gotta say, Josh Beckett is pretty amazing...he handed the Indians a pretty nasty loss....lol

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1563
Josh Beckett is keeping the Sux alive. Too bad he can't pitch all the games. Damn Indians needed a bug attack yesterday! LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
lol...we'll have to see what happens next...

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 708
Fueled by a first-inning grand slam by J.D. Drew, the Red Sox scored 10 runs in the first three innings to bury the Indians, 12-2, in Game 6 of the ALCS last night to force a decisive Game 7.
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1267
RED SOX WILL HAVE IT ALL. NO JOKE

Bronze Member

GTA

Post Number: 72
Whoever wins tonight win be the eventual World Series champs...There's a big disparity in the level of play between the American and National Leagues..so it should be a comfortable 6 game World Series win for the American League Champs(whoever they will be :-))

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 688
what now hawaiian time.colorado see you at the world series.go red soxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12987
RED SOX WIN THE PENNANT...GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!

Eat your heart out yankee fans!

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1269
LK OH NOW U ARE RED SOX FAN. BEFORE YOU WERE ROUTING FOR THE INDIANS. WHAT A HYPOCRISY.

I SAID RED SOX WILL TAKE IT ALL AND I STOOD WHEN THEY WERE DOWN 3-1 .
LK YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING .

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1564
The higher the climb...the longer the fall!!!

RED SOX

Too bad the Yanks stumbled against the Tribe because the Yanks beat the Sux 10 out of 18 times this year!

lol

But really, congratulations!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1565
OK, back to business...

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 710
Completing a comeback from a 3-1 series deficit, the Red Sox won their 12th pennant last night. Clearly, the Red Sox fear no team and no situation. Faced with three consecutive must-win games, Boston outscored Cleveland by an aggregate, 30-5.
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
very, very impressive...

Bronze Member

very, very impressive... Once again JJJ is correct :-)

Much as I hated to see the win. It was a good one.

Credit When Credit Is Due

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12991
JJJ
Bronze Member

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 03:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all i hear are sorry excuses from the Red Sox fans....

Dr DSS
Bronze Member

Posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 09:42 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again JJJ is correct. BlowSox will choke!

cartier1
Gold Member

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 01:24 am:

LK OH NOW U ARE RED SOX FAN. BEFORE YOU WERE ROUTING FOR THE INDIANS.

The 3 stooges....Mo, Larry and Curly!....LMAO

Hawaiian_time
Gold Member

Kanaka freakin Maoli

Post Number: 1559
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 04:36 pm:

Doesn't matter how far you get, if you're not the Champion then you're just another loser!

Hey Hawaiian .....hows that Yankee crow taste!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1566
I gave you credit for reaching the World Series (by the way, the Yankees been there 39 times), let's see who wins the prize!

GO ROCKIES!!

Good Luck....NOT!!!! lol

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 711
BOSTON, Oct. 21 -- The Red Sox waited 86 years before winning a World Series title three years ago, so they know what it feels like to be a doomed franchise. They know how it feels to be the team that experiences devastating losses and agonizing endings. So they know what it feels like to be the Indians of 2007.

Do you believe in Matsuzaka? The Red Sox do, for about five innings. What the Red Sox believe in more is miracles, playoff miracles. How could the Red Sox doubt that there is something miraculous about what they just did?

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12993
Already got the "prize"! (AL East division champs...AL pennant champs)...the rest is icing on the cake!...and a well deserved honor to be there!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1567
Gotta admit though, Beckett is an animal!!

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
are u kidding me LK? You think the world series is icing on the cake? The world series IS the cake. Winning your division and all those other achievements from the season are the icing. The world series is the prize...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
you really are messed up in your head...maybe you're the one that doesnt know about baseball...LMAO

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12999
yeak right...I dunno baseball...LMAO...BUT U do, bashing the Sox and just posting lately after I started a baseball thread here last March...I'm pretty sure I know about baseball...coached and played many years!

Of course it will be great to win the Series...but just beating the yankees in the standings is great satisfaction for Sox fans!...obviously U dunno baseball, rivalries, and what being a TRUE fan is all about...so don't try and twist and mince words with me...Even if the Sox don't win the Series, it was a helluva ride!...and THATS what BASEBALL is all about!...just like riding a harley cross country, its the ride and journey, NOT the end destination!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1270
lk give me one sentence bashing the sox i will desapear from this site. so dont talk trash like usual.

i just picked up the red sox. actually i dont care who will win it . im not gonna make any bonus from that .
i learned one thing never be crazy about any team .
i only pick a team for the fun of it . that's all.
i never watch a game if it's not the finals.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13002
cartier1... I never stated U bashed the Red Sox...so WTF are U talking about!...and if U were paying attention, I am a die hard Sox fan for many years!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
obviously you dont know what you are talking about. What would a sport be without the competition? Theres no point in playing in the big leagues if you dont at least have the goal of winning. So what you are telling me is that you as a "coach" beleive that it's not about winning? What did you coach? The blind league? Just like you were in the army huh? LMAO!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 715
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1674510,00.html

Bronze Member

GTA

Post Number: 73
Good article Zulu..It's getting later in the year(Oct 24), colder and the networks insist on night games when it's even colder. I wonder if Reggie Jackson could have ever been Mr. November :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13068
LETS GO RED SOX.....LETS GO RED SOX....LETS GO RED SOX....LETS GO RED SOX....LETS GO RED SOX....

Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 722
bump

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

The Great Wh...

Post Number: 238
off to the local sports bar... thanx to friggin VS!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13080
Boston's perfect storm blankets the Rockies

Josh Beckett continued to dazzle, and the Sox became the first team in postseason history to score 10-plus runs in three straight games, shelling the Rox, 13-1, in a soggy Game 1 of the World Series...

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 60
Unbelievable Game}

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 724
Just game one! It's a long series BUT This must be tearing apart the few induviduals that are dumb enough to remain as Yankee fans...Oh bye the way, Rudy Guliani has been refused admission into thr RED SOX NATION for character blemishes,Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 719
Josh Beckett has to be the best pitcher in baseball today.what a game you had pitching and hitting.i mean the sox pulled out all their weapons last night.i mean to open the game a home run by Pedroia, and what followed was a hurricane.this morning i heard that Colorado is stating that to many days off may have affected them.any was the SOXS are going all the way.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13099
He's definitely the Cy Young winner!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1571
Everyone should have known that game one would go to the Red Sux. With the long layoff for the Rockies and Beckett throwing, it would have been a shock to me if the Rockies won. We'll see how both teams hold up in the next game.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1572
Hey maybe if the Sux have enough money after they lose the Series, they can get rid of that big ugly wall in left field and finally finish the stadium! LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13125
U are bordering on being sacraligious...Fenway has more character than any field in baseball...and the Green Monster is part of the family and a world landmark!!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1574
LOL...I knew that would get to you!

GO ROCKIES!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 726
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13130
I suggest we bury U along side Jimmy Hoffa at Shea stadium...for desecrating Fenway!....LOL

and SCREW the ROCKIES!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1575
When the rest of the world think of Baseball landmarks, they think of Yankee stadium!!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1576
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1577
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1578
Upload

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 757
hey hawaiian time what do you have to say know.let me guess the rockies haven't played in eight days and they are a little rusty.go soxxxxxxxxxx 2 more to go. i smell victory

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13133
Boston's 1-2 pitching punch gives Sox 2-0 lead

A night after Josh Beckett's strong start, Curt Schilling was his typical October self. Schilling teamed up with the Sox bullpen for a 2-1 win over the Rockies and a 2-0 series lead.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
racist you did not mention okijiyama

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13158
U are a racist for butchering his name!....LMAO

Hideki Okajima

Upload

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13170
Red Sox survive Dicey affair, take 3-0 WS lead

Behind Daisuke Matsuzaka's pitching and hitting, the Red Sox pounced on the Rockies early, held on for dear life in the middle, and put Game 3 away late, 10-5, to take a 3-0 Series lead.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1308
Red Sox survive Dicey affair,

) what you mean by that . he was terrific and great pitcher.
next year he will adjust to american baseball.
and he` will be next year th`e mvp.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 731
Boston took a three games to none series lead, bringing the the team to the brink of its second title in four years.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13239
2007 World Champions

Boston Red Sox

All four won: Tight-knit Sox sweep to Series title

The Red Sox claimed their second World Series title in four seasons just like they did in 2004 -- with a sweep. Boston beat the Rockies, 4-3, for its eighth straight win in the Fall Classic

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 737
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2007/10/29/sox_are_kings_o f_diamond/

King of the Diamond and the Yankees are NOT

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1592
Hey just 3 more World Series Championships and the Sux will be tied for second on the all time Championships list!!! Good job Sux! LOL

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1593
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 42
Wow, the Red Sox now have a grand total of 7 world championships, compared to the Yankees 26 world championships.
I know LK will probably come on here, babbling like he has before on how I shouldn't live in the past, and just talk about the present. Yet every other post of his is about the 2004 Red Sox, and what happened back then.

Besides, technically, if you mention and talk about the World Series that just ended, aren't you technically living in and talking about the past? :-)

Go Yankees.

The Sox only have to win 19 more World Series just to tie the Yankees record.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1595
More than any other sport, baseball is a sport of records. World Series Championships is one record that won't be challenged for decades at least...maybe centuries!!!! LOL
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 738
I don't think so!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=3173395Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

GTA

Post Number: 75
Congrats on your(team's) win LK.
As I mentioned the ALCS was the real World Series...the games against the Rockies were just a speed bump on the way to a champagne party :-)

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1596
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13267
Thanks zork...U're the first adult, along with zulu, I spoken to here about baseball, since the Sox won the series..very ashamed and lost respect for the others...

I won't do this type thread ever again here...didn't realize how may immature children were here..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 739
Just poor Sportsmanship!! Just ONE congatulation!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
hmm...didnt you say you werent going to keep posting in this thread a couple of weeks ago? what happened LK? I think you're the immature one thats taking everything to heart....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us