Archive through July 18, 2007

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1141
All right, this thread is active again! What's this, the pitiful Yanks take 2 of 3 from the powerhouse Sox!! lol

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1142
Last I checked, there's about a hundred and twenty games left! Enjoy your Dread Sox now because by the time it's over, there won't be much to celebrate about!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9661
Yankees have LOST the last 9 of 12 from the Red Sox...and are still 10 1/2 gamess back!...thats alot of ground to catch up!...and the Sox have no weak spots, like the Yankees

BFD, they won 2 of 3 in 1 series out of 3 series.. don't be surprised if the yankees don't even finish in 2nd place!...its pretty bad when u have to get a 45 yr old "over the hill" guy to come out of retirement to play only half a season and pay him (28 mil) which is about 10x more than the average..

BTW.. Clemens got outpitched by a 21 yr old Red Sox kid in his AA outing in NJ..scouts are more impressed with the kid over Clemens..

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1143
Wow! You mean with all those weaknesses, the Yanks still won 3 of the last 5 meetings with the Sox? They're doing better than I expected! Don't count the Yanks out! And lets not talk too much about the past, we wouldn't want to bring up World Championships and World Series appearances.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9663
3 out of 12, NOT 3 of 5!...and if U say the yankees are doing better than what u expected, then u have VERY low expectations for them..LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 9664
Team W L PCT GB
Boston 33 15 .688 -
Toronto 22 26 .458 11.0
Baltimore 22 27 .449 11.5
NY Yankees 21 26 .447 11.5
Tampa Bay 19 28 .404 13.5

Sorry, my mistake...Yankees are in 4th place out of 5 teams,... they also trail Toronto and Baltimore , after the Red Sox!...and 11 1/2 game back!

and in 2007, the yankees have ONLY won 3 of 9 against the Sox....and yankees are losing now, as I type , 3-2 in the 7th against LA in NY...

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 280
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9666
Yankees lose AGAIN at home in NY, to LAA ...4-3....LOL

LAA (31-20) 0 0 0 0 1 0 3 0 0 ...4 8 1

NYY (21-27) 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 ... 3 6 0

HR: None.

Red Sox now winning 3-0 after 5 1/2 innings..

BOS (33-15) 0 0 0 3 0 0 ... 3 7 1

TEX (18-31) 0 0 0 0 0 ... 0 1 0

Pitching: K. Loe (TEX); Batting: J. Varitek (BOS)
HR: BOS: J. Varitek (4).

Gold Member

Post Number: 9669
I just jinxed the Sox...Texas up 4-3 (Lofton HR), bottom of the 6th...no more "live" talk during the game!...I should know better!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 281
Sox still won

Gold Member

Post Number: 9670
Sox win 6-5 ....Lets Go Red Sox!!!!....Lets Go Red Sox!!!!....Lets Go Red Sox!!!!!!

Yankees remain in 4th place....12 1/2 games back!

Team W L PCT GB
Boston 34 15 .694 -
Baltimore 23 27 .460 11.5
Toronto 22 27 .449 12.0
NY Yankees 21 27 .438 12.5
Tampa Bay 20 28 .417 13.5

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1144
LK, I said 3 of the last 5.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1145
Typical Red Sox Fan!

Upload

lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9671
Fact remains...its 3 of the last 12...or 3 of the last 9 in 2007....and yankees are in 4th place....LMAO!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 282
Gods Team!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y71Q1n7XOfUUpload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1146
Thanks Z. I was going to watch that video, but my computer protects me against Bullsh1t, so the link was blocked! Sorry!

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 284
The WORST baseball team that money CAN buy is the Yankees.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9691
Red Sox win again over Cleveland 4-2..

Yankees lose again to Toronto 3-2..

Yankees are tied for LAST place with Tampa Bay...which are 14 1/2 games behind the Sox!

Clemens will NOT pitch in the upcoming next Red Sox and Yankees series...allegedly Clemens is ready, but Yankees are surely afraid that if Clemens got hit hard by the Sox, the media will have a field day...LMAO...and so will the Sox fans...so Clemens will 'skip" the Sox series and be used to start against the White sox next Monday..

"With the Yankees' top three pitchers -- Chien-Ming Wang, Mike Mussina and Andy Pettitte -- lined up to pitch against this weekend at Fenway Park, Torre said that Clemens would throw an extra session between his regular work days and slot back to avoid the Red Sox series."....

LMAO...for 28 million dollars, I'd have his azz on the mound!

Team W L PCT GB
Boston 36 15 .706 -
Baltimore 25 27 .481 11.5
Toronto 24 27 .471 12.0
NY Yankees 21 29 .420 14.5
Tampa Bay 21 29 .420 14.5

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1147
He who laughs last...

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 288
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1150
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 291
http://rage.neovana.com

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1151
oh, uh, umm... sorry bout that, it's that protection against bullsh1t thing. Damn computer won't let me go to that site!

I see this season ending just like last season!

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1152
YANKEES 9
RED SUX 5

Gold Member

Post Number: 9767
YADA YADA YADA...LOL...BFD (big fricking deal)..Still 2 more 2 play this weekend and 12 1/2 games back!

Team W L PCT GB
Boston 36 17 .679 -
Baltimore 27 28 .491 10.0
Toronto 25 29 .463 11.5
NY Yankees 23 29 .442 12.5
Tampa Bay 22 30 .423 13.5

Friday's series-opening loss against New York created little more than a ripple in the standings. The Sox maintained a double-digit lead on the Bronx Bombers. They are in no danger there.

Lets go Red Sox....Lets go Red Sox!...the Red Sox Nation cheers on!

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9768
Saturday, June 2 Fenway Park | 3:55 PM ET

Mike Mussina, RHP (2-3, 5.86) Yankees (23-29) @ Curt Schilling, RHP (5-2, 3.68) Red Sox (36-17)

Scouting Report:
Yankees: Mussina gave the Yankees a vintage performance in his last effort, pitching into the seventh inning of his Sunday start against the Angels, but the bullpen couldn't hold the lead and cost Mussina what would have been his third victory of the year. Having rebounded from a terrible start against the Red Sox on May 22 -- allowing seven runs and 10 hits over 6 2/3 innings in the Bronx -- Mussina gets a chance to get back at Boston with this start.

Red Sox: Schilling returned to form in his last start, registering a season-high of 10 strikeouts against the Indians. The right-hander went seven innings while walking none and allowing one run and getting the win. Schilling is 0-1 with a 6.92 ERA in two starts against the Yankees this season. At Fenway, Schilling is 2-0 with a 3.12 ERA in six starts.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 292
One thing a computer cannot block is the fact that the Sox won today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9786
Led by 3b man Mike Lowell (4 RBI), Red Sox win 11-6 over the Yankees!...and pull 13 1/2 games ahead of them..

Team W L PCT GB
Boston 37 17 .685 -
Baltimore 27 28 .491 10.5
Toronto 26 29 .473 11.5
NY Yankees 23 30 .434 13.5
Tampa Bay 22 30 .423 14.0

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1153
One thing the computer cannot block is the fact that the Yankees won today! Let me see, that's the second straight series the pitiful Yanks have won against the Sux! lol

Clutch homerun by A-rod, vintage Rivera =

YANKEES 6
RED SUX 5

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1154
Hey, check the spelling in the caption. Must be a Boston reporter. At least he got the Sux right! lol

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 295
If you watched the game the Sox got robbed of a run when Lugo was blocked at the plate.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9801
zulu...even before I saw your post, I was thinking the EXACT same thing!...IMO, the umps sucked the entire game...Lugo was OBVIOUSLY safe at home, by a mile!....and the yanks had a VERY favorable strike zone compared to the Sox!...but its no BFD, cause Sox still remain well ahead of ALL other teams ,and they played a great game, and are playing great ball daily!...both pitching and hitting was there, but U can't control biased blind umps!...and the yanks aren't even a threat with their rare 1 game win streaks every now and then with the aid of an ump..

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 243
i see Boston wining the series if they maintain healthy.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1155
lol...let the excuses begin! Bad calls are part of the game. Hey, 2 out of 3, Kevin Youkilis's 23-game hitting streak came to an end. I'd say a very good Yankee weekend!

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9816
I hate excuses more than anybody, BUT a bad call has and will cost teams games..and these bad calls were OBVIOUS , even to any honest yankee fan!

BTW...Yuke's streak was ended cause he was walked and hit by pitch...and NO great hitter with power has titles to any hitting streaks because they are walked so much...and thats just the nature of baseball!

also, I beleive THIS SEASON, the Sox have won 7 of 12 against the yankees..so i wouldn't be tooting any horns , if i were you!....and the yankees are still 12 1/2 games back BEHIND the Sox, and NOT even playing .500 ball against the Sox or within the entire divison, AL or MLB.......LMAO

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1156
Nonetheless, hitting streak ended, Yankees have now won 5 of the last 8 games against the Sux. The play at home was a good defensive play. The ump only saw Posada blocking the plate and did not see Lugo's other foot skim over it. The ump cannot call what he did not see.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 247
go marlins.hahahahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 9818
make that , yanknees have ONLY won 5 of last 12 they played this year!...which is less than a split or half the games!....LOL

and thats what Umps get paid to do...SEE EVERYTHING!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1157
lol...if umps could see everything, and strike zones never changed, I think the game would get boring. Well, most of the games are boring to begin with. But that's the unknown factor, something that stirs the emotions. As long as they call'um like they see'um. Maybe next week the call will be against the Yanks and I'll be here ranting and raving about the bum behind the plate!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9829
Actually it was an exciting good game and had alot of action... and I don't like ump excuses myself, but anyways...there are still many games left to look forward to...I love baseball and the Sox!...the game can change in 1 second!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 296
Yanks are back to normal loosing http://youtube.com/watch?v=cAVj7DAGPK8

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 250
amazing the year mike lowell is having. and yet he had a horrible year with the marlins.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1158
Well the Sux have lost 2 in a row, 4 of their last 5, so I wouldn't say anything about the Yanks. That's the worst the Sux have done all year! Yanks won today so lets see how the Sux do. You gotta stop with the links cause I can't view it, that bullsh1t thing.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1159
Yeah LK, the last game with the Yanks was a great game! Even the Red Sox, A's game yesterday! I enjoy watching a good game no matter who plays!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1161
HOW 'BOUT DEM YANKEES!!!

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1162
In just a couple of weeks, the Yanks cut Boston's lead in half!

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 303
They still SUK!! Whoop de dew 500 ball!!

Silver Member
Username: Alright_boy

Post Number: 277
You guys are an absolute riot. Too bad Jan Vigne and his crew in Home Audio are such a*sholes.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1163
Let me see, Last 10 games, Sux 4-6, Yanks 9-1. Who really sucks now! Beckett loses his first game and Sux got routed! Could it be the beginning of the end?

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9963
LMAO..U really can't beleive the yankees can win 10 MORE in a row...and the Sox keep losing...all teams have their ups and downs...The yankees have PEAKED and the Sox have had their low...now sit back and watch the rest of the season...Sox will be there in October, and yankees will be playing GOLF someplace...LOL...NOBODY has their pitching or their chemisty...not a weak link on the team!...and their depth is unbeliveable!...THE RED SOX NATION LIVES!...WE DON'T ROLLOVER AND DIE!

LETS GO RED SOX!.......LETS GO RED SOX!

BTW...We hope the Mets kick the Yankees azz!....LMAO

GO METS!!!!!!!

here's to the yankees and their fans...they're #1...LMAO
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 304
YANKEES SUK once again....Only this time they get shutout...You would think that they could at least score one run with thier Gazillion Dollar lineup. Sox win by alot. The weekend started of on the right foot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9974
Mets shut out Yankees 2-0.....Go METS!...LMAO...Roger Rocket Clemens (the $28 million man) gets outpitched and gets the LOSS!!!.....LMAO

The Mets manufactured their first run against Clemens with speed, then flexed muscle for the second. Gomez, a 21-year-old speedster, singled and stole second to open the third inning against Clemens; Reyes, followed with a two-strike single to center that put the Mets on the board.

Reyes again reached Clemens with one out in the fifth, drilling his third home run of the season..

Red Sox beat San Francisco Giants 10-2...LETS GO RED SOX!

Team W L PCT GB
Boston 42 24 .636 -
NY Yankees 33 32 .508 8.5
Toronto 32 34 .485 10.0
Tampa Bay 29 36 .446 12.5
Baltimore 29 38 .433 13.5

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 313
Yanks loosing on 414...Sox winning on 434

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10076
Red Sox beat Atlanta 4-0 last night...Beckett gets his 10th win

Yankees lose 3-1 against Colorado...and fall another game BEHIND the Sox....LMAO

Team W L PCT GB
Boston 45 25 .643 -
NY Yankees 35 33 .515 9.0
Toronto 33 36 .478 11.5
Tampa Bay 31 38 .449 13.5
Baltimore 29 41 .414 16.0

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 316
Yanks get butts kicked by Rockies...Sox shutout Braves again.....Get to see fat Roger tomorrow. Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10106
Red Sox beat Atlanta 11-0

Yankees lose again to Colorado 6-1

Yankees fall another game back ...10 games back behind the Red Sox!

LETS GO RED SOX.....LETS GO RED SOX....LMAO!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10126
Yankees lose to Colorado 4-3...and GET SWEPT...Rockies fans were waving brooms....LMAO

This was Clemens' third start since making three minor league tuneups, and he lost for the second straight time. .....thats the 45 year old, $28 million dollar man in action...hehehe!

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 320
Roger gives up 4 runs in a loosing effort. Get's the hook in the 5th....No Yank fans to be seen here!!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 321
What you get from a $28 M Dinosaus
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10167
Team W L PCT GB
Boston 47 25 .653 -
NY Yankees 36 35 .507 10.5
Toronto 35 37 .486 12.0
Baltimore 32 41 .438 15.5
Tampa Bay 31 40 .437 15.5

Thats right folks...10 1/2 game LEAD over the Yankees!....LMAO

Red Sox win 2-1...Dice K gets the W, outduels Maddux...Matsuzaka held the Padres to five hits and a run, while striking out nine. Dice-K struck out his last batter with a 94 mph fastball. The right-hander ran his record to 9-5..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 322
Awesome pitching duel!! Yanks unable to gain ground...I guess h_t gave up on the Yanks!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 44
Good to see Roger tanking...I personally hate it when he shows up for only a couple of months to play only when he wants to. Not fair to the rest of the team that has to go thru spring training.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10171
ditto...

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 38
yo lk can you do simple math.i,m 38 and i watched the YANKEES win how many world series in my life time.while an old veteran as your self have seen the sox win 1 and lose one to our other new york team what was worse watching the yankees take away your dreams in 78. or the ball going between mookies legs. by the way i was there.lol 1 world series in 86 years.as a yankee fan we know you suffer and that my friend beats all.we will see in the playoffs that is if you make it there.oh how many redsox can speak english.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 324
YO Mike!! It's called what have you done for me lately...Lost 4 out of 5.....Sox play tonight
2007 American League Standings
East W L PCT GB Home Away DIV Streak
Boston 47 25 .653 --- 23-12 24-13 16-9 Won 3
NY Yankees 36 36 .500 11 20-14 16-22 8-15 Lost 1
Toronto 36 37 .493 11 1/2 23-18 13-19 16-14 Won 2
Baltimore 32 41 .438 15 1/2 16-19 16-22 12-11 Won 3
Tampa Bay 31 40 .437 15 1/2 17-20 14-20 8-11 L
Yanks figured out a way to Blow one today in the 13th

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10176
mike...U must be an old fa*rt sitting in the past smelling your own old sh*it...or u're stupid!. ...thats in the past...nobody cares about the PAST...THIS IS NOW AND 2007...i was once 120 pounds too! BFD!...I am older, bigger and stronger now..

Yankees are at least 11 GAMES BEHIND AT THIS MOMENT!...SO FU*CK THE YANKEES PAST HISTORY!...YEAH I USE TO GET OFF IN 20 STROKES TOO OR 5 BEERS...THEN I GOT OLDER AND SMARTER..

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 256
hey mike you mean buy the world series

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10179
mike the moron...it was NOT Mookie's legs, it was Bill Buckner at first base!...so u weren't there in 86 and are FULL OF SH*IT, and a wannabee LIAR!...U are probaly 12 yrs old now...go talk yo your momma and poppa kid!...

I hope your punk friends read this too, so they all know what a jerkoff tard U are!.....LMAO!

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 39
lk it took you 2 post to figure out it wasnt mookies leg.and rtap the boysox took a page from the yankees who buying who you paid 25 million just to speak with a jap and lk you really upset me how on earth can you be a redsox fan knowing your gal nalin is one too lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10183
it took U 1 post to be an azzhole!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 328
Yanks loose Sox win........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10193
Red Sox beat the San Diego Padres 4-2..and increaseD their first place lead over the THIRD PLACE losing Yankees to 11 1/2 games..

Yankees lose again to San Francisco Giants 7-2....and fall into 3rd place behind 2nd place Toronto!

The yankees game featured the second relief appearance of Roger Clemens' career, as the 44-year-old Rocket entered to pitch the seventh inning. Clemens issued a five-pitch walk to Barry Bonds, and then a hit, before then allowing a sacrifice fly and another run by the Giants.....

oh yeah, love that $28 million dollar man...LMAO

It is rumored that Yankee fans have given up and are now switching alliance to the Mets!....LMAO

Boston 48 26 .649 -
Toronto 37 37 .500 11.0
NY Yankees 36 37 .493 11.5
Tampa Bay 33 40 .452 14.5
Baltimore 32 42 .432 16.0

LETS GO RED SOX...LETS GO RED SOX....LETS GO RED SOX...LMAO!

Yankees fans are ....Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 351
Yanks are dead!! Wild Card possibly. Sox have to watch Toronto now.....Sox have one thing no other teams has: Tina CervasioUpload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10277
I see the Sox have a race car #99 (Ted Williams) now that they have a part ownership in with Roush Fenway racing...racing in Loudon NH soon..cool...I'm not into racing but love anything related to the Sox...LOL

Sox only have to concentrate and enjoy themselves and things will stay in place...no need to look over your shoulder when u're the leader!....that just slows U down!

Boston 49 29 .628 -
Toronto 39 40 .494 10.5
NY Yankees 37 39 .487 11.0
Baltimore 34 44 .436 15.0
Tampa Bay 33 45 .423 16.0

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10306
5-6 Red Sox players going to the All STAR game in San Fran...

Rookie Okajima (P) (0.90 ERA in 37 appearances) is one of five players vying to win the Final Vote in the American League. Now you can put him in the All-Star Game with teammates Josh Beckett (P), Jonathan Papelbon (P), Manny Ramirez (LF), David Ortiz (1B) and Mike Lowell (3B)..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10310
BTW zulu...didn't know u could speak/write Spanish...thats cool...wish I could...had Spanish and Latin for 4 years in HS (many years ago) and aced them both, but 2-3 years later I forgot it all..good for u being bi-lingual..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 356
OH!! I took 2 yrs of Spanish at U Mass, spent a little time in Mexico and had over 40 non-english speaking Mexicans work for me in Texas oilfield work. But even if you know no Espanol you can use the Google Translate tool and converse in many languages with very litle effort......Wish Youk could have made the team.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10313
UMASS like in Amherst?..5 colleges area...Umass, Smith, Hampshire, Mt Hoyoke, Amherst colleges...I know that area VERY well..

Youk's a great team player, leads team in AVG...he's still fairly young (just turned 28), one of youngest...he has some time..his stats were all there, BUT no DH, so Ortiz is the 1B for the All Star game..

K Youkilis 1B Games-75 AB-289 H-95 HR-9 RBI-44 BB-39 SO-39 OBP-.419 SLG-.505 AVG-.329

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10403
Sox send 6 to the All Star game....Yanks send ONLY 3, which may end up to be only 2....LMAO

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 360
You really have to wonder what makes such a talented team su*k so bad like the Yanks.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10408
zulu...MAYBE the Yanks aren't as "talented" as their fans seem to think...LMAO

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10584
Go sox..

zulu...I'll be gone for 6 weeks up at the Cape and Vineyard ....don't let this thread die please...TY...

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1173
Glad to see you Sux fans keeping this thread alive. I'll do my part to help! Have a great vacation LK!
Oh, and don't be surprised when this starts......
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1174
Hey Zulu, that Tina Cervasio looks like a dude!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 383
Yanks have much more to worry about than the Sox...Like Cleveland, Detroit and Minn. Have a good time in Mass LK.Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1175
That's right, other teams are playing better now! If the Sux make the playoffs, they probably won't have homefield advantage. Angels are tied right now for best record. Don't count the Yankees out!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10587
AAAH...DIVISION CHAMPS ARE AUTOMATICALLY IN...

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 384
A Sox fan and a Priest are driving down the road...
There was Red Sox fan who was feeling pretty down on himself. For whenever saw a Yankee fan in their obnoxious pinstripe jerseys walking down the road, he would swerve and pretend to hit them.

As the man is driving on he sees a Priest walking down the road. Feeling he should do something good, he stops next to the priest.

"Where are you heading Father, can I give you a lift?"

The priest replied, "I'm heading to the Mass two miles down the road."

As they're driving along the man sees a Yankee fan walking down the road, instinctively, he swerves to hit them. He knows he did not hit them, but still hears a loud THUMP.

He says, "I'm sorry Father, I should not have tried to hit that Yankee fan."

"That's ok," replied the priest, "I got him with the door." Upload

Username: Rosyg

Post Number: 4
Go sox..
LK, have a wonderful vacation! Wished you were coming to San Antonio! God Bless,

Rosie

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1176
Q: What does your average Red Sox fan get on an I.Q.
test
A: Drool

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1177
Q: How can you tell if a Red Sox fan just sent you a fax?
A: There's a stamp on it!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 385
A Boy Becomes a Sox Fan on his Birthday
A New York family of Yankees fans heads out one Saturday to shop for the youngest boy's birthday. While in the sports shop, the son picks up a Red Sox jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Red Sox fan and I would like this Boston jersey for my birthday."

His big sister is outraged and whacks him and says, "Go tell mom!"

He takes the jersey to his mom and she says "Yes, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Red Sox fan and I would like this jersey for my birthday."

She whacks him on the head and says, "go tell your father!"

"Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Red Sox fan and I would like this jersey for my birthday."

He whacks his son in the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

On the car ride home the father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today."

The son replies "I sure did! I've only been a Red Sox fan for an hour, and I already hate you f*ckin' Yankee bast*rds."

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Sobe1

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 38
hahaha good one zulu

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1178
Good one Zulu. It's always nice to hear about good people caring for their mentally challenged son!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1180
Son only been a Sox fan for an hour and already talking like a sailor. All he needs to do now is let his beard grow, don't take a bath for a few days and let his teeth go bad. Then he'll look like one of the players!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1181
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 389
Little Johnny's Dad
It's career day in elementry school where each student talks about what their dad does. Little Johnny is last, and finally the teacher calls on him to talk about his dad. Johnny comes to the front of the class.

'My daddy is a dancer at a ghay bar. He takes off his clothes for other men, and if they pay him enough money, he goes into the alley and performs sex acts on them.'

The teacher is shocked, and she calls for an early recess for the rest of the class. She sits down with Johnny and asks him if this is really true about his dad.

Johnny says; 'No, but I was too embarrassed to say he played for the Yankees.'

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1182
Then the teacher said 'oh, OK Johnny. If it were true about your father dancing naked and having sex with other men, then I would think that he's playing for the Red Sox!'

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1183
It's all clear to me now!

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 390
Riddle
Q: What has 400 feet and 3 teeth?
A: The first row of the bleachers at Yankee Stadium.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us